IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

Hi,

I am really enjoying this forum and i would like to be considered for trusted member status please.

Cheers

Brian

Oh Jesus... Another Brian!

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi I am still trying 2 get my computer upgraded so i can post pictures.only got into computers so i could visit this site after my m8 showed it 2 me

G.O.M.

Would it be possible for me to be made a trusted member soon.

It`s only a couple of weeks before I go away.

Cheers,

Paul.

English is not my main language but atleast i try to do my best. :Laugh1: I've now reached about 40 posts. Any chance I can be upped to trusted? please please :P

Hi Moderators,

Would it be possible to have my member status reviewed? I have posted several forum topics and I am well above the minium 25 posts. I would very much like to be elevated to "Trusted Member" status before my next trip to Patts in December... And I am so curious as to what is in the "trusted member" forums......

Cheers,

Takit

P.S. my buddy Guenter was elevated and lets me know it every time we chat.... 55555

I haven't sold my house.....yet

Hi Admin, please could you review my account as i would like to tour this amazing site even more and share more of my past and future experiences with you all, many thanks.

Not really at 25 but perhaps i could be upgraded anyways, just one or two posts away from it :Hair_Out1:

I've finally hit 25 haha, would appreciate being elevated to trusted if at all possible, Thanks in advance

Yes, I’m also at the 25 post mark and keen to be a trusted member – if only to find out what I’ve been missing out on.

Actually, that’s not entirely true, the board has been really helpful as is, but with my trip approaching any extras info is more than appreciated.

If you could be bothered with lots of words: my newbie trip report from November 2010

Hey hey hey, im at over 25. I am guessing I probably will have to wait awhile but if any mods see this consider promoting me please!

Hey hey hey, im at over 25. I am guessing I probably will have to wait awhile but if any mods see this consider promoting me please!

I think that + sign means they are busy right now giving you a review~

Be patient

While I haven't had the good fortune of going to Thailand yet (I'll be there is October), I'vw got some great photo's from Latin America. I've posted a few, but have some more revealing ones that I'll post once I'm promoted. I'd love to share!

Wallbanger

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a trusted member of another Pattaya based forum since 2005. (large tree on walking street)

If the mods here deem it responsible to elevate me..so be it.

I can't wait to be a trusted member...I am so looking forward to my trip to pattaya.. I have only been to Patong and Bangkok..From what I have heard and seen on this site. I wish I had just come here..

Archived