IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

Hi there, I have been reading the various forum posts and like a few others at the beginning of the topic - Im afraid I cannot make usefull posts to meet the 25 trigger until I have gotten my ass over there in a months time if all goes to plan. There seems to be alot of usefull info from what I have read so far and all I ask is that my status can be upgraded so I can take in as much as possible before I go. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Squidge

You dont have to share your experiences to post. If its your first trip coming up you must have lots of questions and queries. If you dont know something then the odds are that lots of other guys are wondering about the saem things. Start some threads and ask some questions. Tell us about your expectations. What are you scared of? What are you most looking forward to? Do you want to meet up with other BM's. Add when yo are coming to the "Who's in town " threads. Why Pattaya? Who told you about it? What have you heard? etc etc etc.

Testicles

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, just putting in a word to hope I get boosted up to trusted member status soon (also 'piling on' so I'm safely over 25 :Party1: ) I was a bit of a lurker at first but now getting all wound up about the upcoming summer trip to LOS and want to add my fair share. Also I do have more pics to share but would rather post them in the restricted area (a few must be!!) and not make them available to the whole wide world.

Cheers, Mac

OCCUPY the PRESENT

Hey Mods, am I there yet?

I heard bribery works well in Thailand... my friends usually take to beer as payment. :Good_Job::P

I'll be in Pattaya June 16th if anyone interest.

Anyway, I was hoping to make it to trusted so I can get all the good info. for my trip.

I agree that it is a fair and equal policy, defintely improves the quality of posts and limits troll behaviour.

This site is great, better than any forum I have come across for Thailand in 4 years. Moderators seem to be really active. :LMFO:

hi mods,

i think i've just hit my 25 post mark and was much the same as mackeral above (a lurker for a while before posting) however i have been to thailand and angeles before and think i have made some good posts, i am also planning a trip back there in september and will def keep you guys updated with a trip report.

cheers

*YOY jumps up and down*

Me me me, I have done loads of posts

Can I see the whole site now

Please

1 questtion,

i defeinately have more than 25 posts, and a few trip reports posted.

my avatar says im a trusted member, but however, i am unable to go into those trusted areas?

may i know what happened? Or is there something else i have to do?

Up to 25 posts plus i think. Any chance of seeing some of the protected sections?

Cant say my posts were terribly marvelous mind you but some of you probably know i waffle a lot on certain Cams.

It's taken a while as I can't always access this site whilst at work in the back of beyond, any chance of ending my apprenticeship..........please :D

To engage in the arrant pedantry of egregious sesquipedalianism (as in this sentence) is not communication, it's showing off.

hi i just wanted to know what i have to do to get to trusted level i have made over the 25 posts.

thanks

I fully agree it is to easy to add 'yes' or 'no' or similar to a post in order to gain the relevant posts

Does this one count? Cheeky chappie that I am?

hi i just wanted to know what i have to do to get to trusted level i have made over the 25 posts.

thanks

A very small handful of your posts qualify. One liners and one words don't count.

I fully agree it is to easy to add 'yes' or 'no' or similar to a post in order to gain the relevant posts

Does this one count? Cheeky chappie that I am?

hmmmm........just about but only for the cheek of it!!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Sounds reasonable. As much as I am inthe forum it shouldn't be a problem. Lots of subjects to choose from for sure. This forum is great just have to get more involved.

Just got back from Krabi, what a wonderful and beautiful coastline, certainly the best bit of Thailand I have been to and I have been everywhere, not expensive as Phuket, the trips to the Islands (phi phi) etc - Superb. I can reccomend this place to anyone.

Any advice on how to get my GPS working on my Nokia N95 phone, I am on Orange pay as you go.

Cool, i'm finally a TRUSTED member :Cry4:

344978-235.jpg

How long does the review take after the 25 posts?

I achieved the 25 posts a couple of nights ago but nothing has happened, if the quality/content isn't good enough will I be informed?

Hi, can I get trusted member access so I can use the calendar .. many thanks.

Archived