IGNORED

England Australia Ashes 2019

mikeyboy

Dont worry England fans I am going to drive up to Headingley, kidnap the Aussies and lock them up with Jenny for a couple of days.

My memory is playing up chaps can some one help me out please, was it Wade or Head who got a century in the first test? Thanks

2 hours ago, jollygumpster said:

Dont worry England fans I am going to drive up to Headingley, kidnap the Aussies and lock them up with Jenny for a couple of days.

My memory is playing up chaps can some one help me out please, was it Wade or Head who got a century in the first test? Thanks

If the cricketers are anything like the Aussie BMs they’d enjoy that.

• Haha 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

41 minutes ago, davidge said:

Interesting piece , 

Surrey knew years ago that Jason Roy is not a top order batsmen against a red ball in county cricket and batted him at 5 or 6 .  What chance at test level ?  None at all .

Not only is he not technically sound , he also does not have the temperament to change his gung ho outlook. 

Best to put him and everybody else out of their misery and drop him ,    

Mikeyboy

Great article.

Same same but different in OZ where they stop all proper cricket to play 20/20 for weeks & our board is so weak that when India says piss on yourself they do with a smile on their faces. Weak pricks

• Like 2

www.sugarcanemafia.com

8 hours ago, davidge said:

If the cricketers are anything like the Aussie BMs they’d enjoy that.

Oi! Watch it you!

image.png

359 to win, I wouldn’t be entirely sure we can get 59 never mind the 300.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jollygumpster said:

359 to win, I wouldn’t be entirely sure we can get 59 never mind the 300.

2/15 

Edited by talung66

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

1 minute ago, Australiafalcon said:

Ha ha England love seeing the poms lose

Love it more when they yap about they will win.

We are still likely to lose by a lot but that was a great day’s cricket.  

Top quality bowling against batsmen showing some heart for once. 

Let’s hope we don’t revert to type tomorrow and calypso collapso.

• Like 3

I think the Poms have batted 72 overs.... the big moment should be the 2nd new ball... I think that will decide this match... IMO, pretty much even at the moment...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dave01 said:

I think the Poms have batted 72 overs.... the big moment should be the 2nd new ball... I think that will decide this match... IMO, pretty much even at the moment...

I don’t think it’s close to even, heavily favoured to us Aussies but it was good to see the Poms making a stand and batting out the day with only 3 wickets down. 

I think either side would have been happy to win in 3 days but fans appreciate a really good battle (with an eventual winner) over a complete white wash, at least we’ve got a decent match now. 

Edited by Dr No

5 minutes ago, Dr No said:

I don’t think it’s close to even, heavily favoured to us Aussies but it was good to see the Poms making a stand and batting out the day with only 3 wickets down. 

I think either side would have been happy to win in 3 days but fans appreciate a really good battle (with an eventual winner) over a complete white wash, at least we’ve got a decent match now. 

Ordinarily, I love a good close test match........ but when it comes to the Ashes, I prefer flogging the Poms by an innings and 400+ runs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

2 hours ago, dave01 said:

I think the Poms have batted 72 overs.... the big moment should be the 2nd new ball... I think that will decide this match... 

Agree but those that know (not me) look at the score & add 2 wkts. Favours OZ then.

www.sugarcanemafia.com

1 hour ago, deano4598 said:

Ordinarily, I love a good close test match........ but when it comes to the Ashes, I prefer flogging the Poms by an innings and 400+ runs.

Where the fun in that mate? Surely a close test match where the Poms think they may win then don’t is more heart breaking. 

IMHO it’s when a side think they’re a chance and then get beat that breaks their spirit. 

5 hours ago, Dr No said:

Where the fun in that mate? Surely a close test match where the Poms think they may win then don’t is more heart breaking. 

IMHO it’s when a side think they’re a chance and then get beat that breaks their spirit. 

Don't write England off, they're at home. Everyone loves it when the underdog comes back against all odds and creates an upset too.

Warner might break the record for most catches in a match by a non-keeper.. he's been brilliant in the slips

Edited by Macawber

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

What a come back by England!!! Hopefully bairstow doesn't get carried away. Nice to see the crowd cheering every run scored. 

• Like 1

4 for 235.

Poms must be favourites. 

The GOAT is bowling great. Can't seem to get a wicket.

Great courage from the Poms. 

Once it gets below 100 to win. That's when the nerves starts to get you.