IGNORED

England Australia Ashes 2019

mikeyboy

14 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

Sounds like he only talked about ball tampering, no balls were tampered….although they may have been a little blue.

Ironic that he’s being replaced by Cummins, which is what he was hoping for from the texts.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Maybe this will spell the end of absolutely hopeless reviews and non-reviews. For mine, Paine has no business being anywhere near an Aussie Team, his keeping doesn't warrant it nor does his batting... there a 3 better keeper/batsmen playing in Australia now... Inglis, Carey and Pierson.

7 hours ago, davidge said:

B9919E43-0F44-47CE-B695-91B5AB092E50.png

(making the most of it before the Ashes actually starts. Expecting 5-0 to the Aussies :rolleyes:)

Yep, we also think it's  still 2019 :) 

3 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

Yep, we also think it's  still 2019 :) 

I don't think we have too much to worry about TBH. The top order the poms have.. well... they ain't very good from what I have seen.. Usually they are 3/for not very much..

• Like 1

Bring back this bloke, he’ll sort it.    Tears were too afraid to form anywhere near him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dave01 said:

I don't think we have too much to worry about TBH. The top order the poms have.. well... they ain't very good from what I have seen.. Usually they are 3/for not very much..

England have been struggling to find a decent  1 2 3 since Andrew Strauss and Trott gave up years ago  !  Alistair Cook still scoring loads , may have retired too early.     Oz also not settled at top of order and have hardly played a test for 2 years .    I think it will be close .  

I think the number of runs  Smith and Labuchagne  v  Root and Stokes  , could well decide who comes out on top . 

Edited by mikeyboy
add

Adam Gilchrist hammers the second-fastest century in Test cricket against England in Perth in 2006.

57-ball Ashes ton

• Like 2

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

2 hours ago, Zeb said:

Adam Gilchrist hammers the second-fastest century in Test cricket against England in Perth in 2006.

57-ball Ashes ton

Top performer Gilly , played the game with respect and a "walker" to boot .

Coming in at 7 was a real nightmare for opposition captains , tired bowlers and an old ball , he could take the game away in no time .

What would Australia give for another just like him ? 

Mikeyboy

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, mikeyboy said:

What would Australia give for another just like him ? 

Mikeyboy

Yep. We would give almost anything mate.

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.