Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Having Problems with the site

jed§

52 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

The Quote and "Reply to this topic" function in the Business Owners Forum section aren't working. Using Chrome to access PA.

11 minutes ago, LaaMok said:

Its ok for me (using chrome)  is anyone else having this problem?

No but I know how to fix it :)

• Thanks 1

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

53 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

The Quote and "Reply to this topic" function in the Business Owners Forum section aren't working. Using Chrome to access PA.

Ty now

13 minutes ago, LaaMok said:

Its ok for me (using chrome)  is anyone else having this problem?

Must have been a temporary issue as I just checked again and the quote function is now working.

27 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Must have been a temporary issue as I just checked again and the quote function is now working.

I fixed it mate - its a bug from the upgrade but we have to do it on a one by one basis.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

As mentioned elsewhere there is maintenance ongoing in the background causing most of these issues, once those tasks are complete , most issues like the one you mention will hopefully return to normal. 

Ok, well, I am glad you mentioned it because I didn't see it elsewhere (since I can't browse the site very effectively atm).  Thanks.

Ok, well, I am glad you mentioned it because I didn't see it elsewhere (since I can't browse the site very effectively atm).  Thanks.
Easy to browse in Tapatalk. "New posts"

Searching is never easy though

53 minutes ago, Old Scratch said:

Hi Old Scratch

Although we do still have issues due to the reindexing and background maintenance, browsing the site should not be an issue. Its all working and fast here

Are you on a PC or phone? Andy what browser?

log-in issue glitch...for the code warriors...

i finally figured out what my glitch is exactly (but i'm not smart enough to know how to fix it).

so...open the PA home page and click on 'forum login' which takes you to a secondary webpage. when i try to log-in using the pop window that comes up from clicking on the 'sign in' button on the top right of the webpage, it does not work. it reverts back to the secondary webpage.

however, if i click on 'click here to register' which takes me to the 'sign up' page and then click on 'sign in' for existing users which takes me to a 'sign in' webpage (not pop up window), then i can log in.

i'm using Firefox 60.0.1 on a Mac laptop OS 10.10.5

Edited by akamai4u2

Easy to browse in Tapatalk. "New posts"

Searching is never easy though
yes and no. Wherea tapatalk is now working, I can only browse the first approx. 30-40 new posts. Then tapatalk seems to have loading issues, doesn't load more new posts.

I can browse through individual sub-forums though.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

On 02/11/2018 at 18:32, whitespider said:

Hi Old Scratch

Although we do still have issues due to the reindexing and background maintenance, browsing the site should not be an issue. Its all working and fast here

Are you on a PC or phone? Andy what browser?

PC, Chrome and Firefox both, haven't checked the others.

Seems to have resolved today, though. So, all good, I guess lol

yes and no. Wherea tapatalk is now working, I can only browse the first approx. 30-40 new posts. Then tapatalk seems to have loading issues, doesn't load more new posts.

I can browse through individual sub-forums though.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

I agree Tapatalk stops loading new posts after a while. I think that's a recent issue

The option to clear notifications seems to have disappeared. I've seen this before during the recent pandemonium, but it came back after a while. As of writing this I haven't seen it for some time. I'm using Chrome on Windows.

Lately I've trying to use the mobile web version more, because Tapatalk being somewhat problematic of late.

This morning however, cannot reply to threads or quote posts on the mobile web version. Tapatalk no issues.

Tapatalk FTW!!!

• Like 1

Apparently we're back to not being able to reply to threads via browser. Had to use tapatalk to post this.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

2 hours ago, Buddy Edgewood said:

Apparently we're back to not being able to reply to threads via browser. Had to use tapatalk to post this.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Ability reinstated, posted from Chrome on my Pixel 2XL.

Issues. Issues. Issues. Get well soon PA...

• Like 1

Kudos and thanks to the tech support guys at PA for sorting through these complex issues (and the mod's for fielding questions).  I'm sure you're way underpaid (if not voluntary) and never get mentioned until a problem rears its' ugly head.

Edited by mgthom75
  • Like 1

When I am browsing PA and I click on the homepage the site goes to the homepage but it looks like I am not logged in. If I then refresh the page I am logged in. 

When I am trying to logout of the site I get the message at the bottom of the page that states

Pattaya-addicts is not responding                                         recover web page

This one has started happening in the last couple of days.

I am using Windows 10 and Edge is my browser.

No problems on my laptop browser, but still having the problems with Tapatalk only loading a limited number of posts.

Evil

Sent from my Sunny2 Plus using Tapatalk

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

3 hours ago, Tornado Red said:

When I am browsing PA and I click on the homepage the site goes to the homepage but it looks like I am not logged in. If I then refresh the page I am logged in. 

When I am trying to logout of the site I get the message at the bottom of the page that states

Pattaya-addicts is not responding                                         recover web page

This one has started happening in the last couple of days.

I am using Windows 10 and Edge is my browser.

This sounds like a classic caching issue as per the announcement at the top of every page

I do not know the Edge broswer but can you try deleting all cache? i mean a full clear not just ctrl/F5

1 hour ago, Evil Penevil said:

No problems on my laptop browser, but still having the problems with Tapatalk only loading a limited number of posts.

Evil

Sent from my Sunny2 Plus using Tapatalk

Tapatalk is currently turned ON

That is all we have - On or OFF

Any issues with Tapatalk, as always in the past, are somewhat out of our control due to this config.

I cannot add Emoji's to my postings plus in the past when I added video's fro youtube to postings they would automatically open up within the posting BUT they are not doing that at the  moment

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

I cannot add Emoji's to my postings plus in the past when I added video's fro youtube to postings they would automatically open up within the posting BUT they are not doing that at the  moment

A test.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Emojis may be turned off - we turned lots of things off and have yet to turn all on again

:):)

:Moon2:

Scratch that they are obviously working

Videos work fine as Billyboys post shows

I tried a test video before and it played. Now it has disappeared. I will try again.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

23 hours ago, whitespider said:

This sounds like a classic caching issue as per the announcement at the top of every page

I do not know the Edge broswer but can you try deleting all cache? i mean a full clear not just ctrl/F5

I clear the cache on Edge and Chrome every day. 

The 2 issues I had have not appeared today, so hopefully all good again.