Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Having Problems with the site

jed§

More details-  I cannot post with ANY sort of attachment- quoted post,  emoji, photos, copy-and-paste, whatever.  Photos upload properly, but the error message is generated when I push the "Submit" button.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Tried to attach photos to posts using both mobile and desktop versions of the site on my phone & computer; error messages and “upload failed”. 

TB-ES

There are a few things amiss at the moment. Absolutely not my bailiwick but I know it’s being looked at. We’ll just have to be patient.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yeah, can you keep us updated?

I've just been trying to post a photo of a cute big-tit masseuse and got that error message.

I get a message saying this site is no longer secure as the certificate expired yesterday 

12 minutes ago, scutter said:

I get a message saying this site is no longer secure as the certificate expired yesterday 

Same thing for me ,but can open by accepting to access an in secured website 

we host with invision cloud hosting and they seem to be having issues on many sites, I have reported the issues and I am sure they are well aware already.

Also the ssl cert they have with amazon expired today, so it looks like they are having a major meltdown,  all we can do is just wait

1 hour ago, scutter said:

Me it asked me to send a recent post reset my clock and refresh the page this was a few hours ago.

1 hour ago, LaaMok said:

we host with invision cloud hosting and they seem to be having issues on many sites, I have reported the issues and I am sure they are well aware already.

Also the ssl cert they have with amazon expired today, so it looks like they are having a major meltdown,  all we can do is just wait

Testing to see if I can post.  

EDIT IN-  It allows me to quote a post (couldn't do that a few hours ago) but I still can't attache a photo.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil

New test with emojis.

:Cross_Fingers:   :ThumbUp6:

EDIT IN:  And a photo:   :No:  Photos still can't be uploaded.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil

Looks like the issue is resolved. Yesterday I couldn't upload an image, now no problem.

B6300101.jpg

Thank you for the feed back,  anyone without a secure connection?

50 minutes ago, LaaMok said:

Thank you for the feed back,  anyone without a secure connection?

I was seeing a message prompting me this on both mobile and chrome yesterday, not anymore though.  

Things seem fine this morning. I got a ‘not secure’ warning for a few hours yesterday afternoon and still couldn’t do a number of things on the site last night but all ok so far today.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

There are sites that will monitor your SSL certs expiry dates out there for free.

You can never take back ......
  • A moment after it's missed
  • A word after it's said
  • Time after it's been wasted

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, chher said:

Has anyone else have had issues accessing the site on Tapatalk? Seems like it just disappeared and I don’t the fix 

yes, tapatalk not working since the latest forum update. tapatalk itself needs to update something so that it will work again. 
see the other two threads talking about it for details.

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

3 hours ago, chher said:

Has anyone else have had issues accessing the site on Tapatalk? Seems like it just disappeared and I don’t the fix 

There are two threads about the Tapatalk issue, one specific to that topic. Try that!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 months later...

Why is it that the only flag I can see on board members is my own USA flag? Anybody from anywhere else the flag doesn't show. I'm on a PC, is this a settings issue?

12 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

Why is it that the only flag I can see on board members is my own USA flag? Anybody from anywhere else the flag doesn't show. I'm on a PC, is this a settings issue?

Issue has been reported several times. Something with the last upgrade broke that feature.

• Thanks 1