Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Having Problems with the site

jed§

41 minutes ago, oschkosch said:

Well maybe you as a mod could be so kind to send the admins/owners a brief message? So many people use tapatalk.

Around 25% of BMs accessed PA via mobile in November (note: this does not mean Tapatalk) and only a couple have reported this issue.

Obviously 25% is not a trivial number but the site works on desktop and on mobile (albeit still having a couple of glitches now and then); a third party app is not high priority - tracking down the cause of the glitches that affect 100% of our members is.

Considering this site is provided to you for free perhaps some patience is warranted. 

On 01/12/2018 at 13:29, Ru4Real said:

Around 25% of BMs accessed PA via mobile in November (note: this does not mean Tapatalk) and only a couple have reported this issue.

Obviously 25% is not a trivial number but the site works on desktop and on mobile (albeit still having a couple of glitches now and then); a third party app is not high priority - tracking down the cause of the glitches that affect 100% of our members is.

Considering this site is provided to you for free perhaps some patience is warranted. 

I have opened up a thread on the tapatalk support forums... 

I got a reply on the tapatalk support forum.

If a mod could inform an admin/owner pretty please?

We don't have an active test account on this forum.
I just sent a note to the forum admin to see if he could grant us test account access to test this. 
Is Timeline not loading completely the only issue you found so far? 

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

I got a reply on the tapatalk support forum.

If a mod could inform an admin/owner pretty please?

We don't have an active test account on this forum.

I just sent a note to the forum admin to see if he could grant us test account access to test this. 

Is Timeline not loading completely the only issue you found so far? 

The timeline not loading properly is a pain in the arse. Well done for following up

On 01/12/2018 at 18:47, oschkosch said:

Well maybe you as a mod could be so kind to send the admins/owners a brief message? So many people use tapatalk.

On 01/12/2018 at 19:29, Ru4Real said:

Current mobile useage is 27%

Tapatalk is 7% - i would not call that "so many"

We really just wanted to ditch it period but have retained it as a courtesy to existing members who do use it.

i will see if i can join this Community but I certainly dont have any "Site owner Console" access. We have an App installed - it has two settings - ON/OFF; thats it as far as i know.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Current mobile useage is 27%
Tapatalk is 7% - i would not call that "so many"
We really just wanted to ditch it period but have retained it as a courtesy to existing members who do use it.
i will see if i can join this Community but I certainly dont have any "Site owner Console" access. We have an App installed - it has two settings - ON/OFF; thats it as far as i know.
Tapatalk understandably want to discuss with PA forum admin, no harm in asking them to look into the issue

15 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Tapatalk understandably want to discuss with PA forum admin, no harm in asking them to look into the issue

They are free to contact me at any time - can give them my email [email protected] and see where it leads. Open minded to sort it out

15 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

I have just joined the Tapatalk community and asked them to contact me - if they do i will try and sort this out once and for all.

I have just joined the Tapatalk community and asked them to contact me - if they do i will try and sort this out once and for all.
whitespider, I forwarded your contact details to an admin on the tapatalk support forum. Many thanks in advance for looking into this, I really appreciate it.

Just now, oschkosch said:

whitespider, I forwarded your contact details to an admin on the tapatalk support forum. Many thanks in advance for looking into this, I really appreciate it.

OK I have emailed them also. If they get back to me I will deal with it.

15 hours ago, oschkosch said:

We have set up the account for them although all they had to do was "register" the same as any other member but seems they couldn't be arsed and asked us to do it.

Sent them login details so they have all they need and the ball is firmly in their court now.

• Like 2

sorry for askng, but is it just me or is anyone else having tapatalk issues. It shows up that I am not registered? e1e7cfd0da677bfc9ffa87f817261b18.jpg

Just now, oschkosch said:

sorry for askng, but is it just me or is anyone else having tapatalk issues. It shows up that I am not registered?

We gave Tapatalk the test account and yesterday gave them ftp access

What they are doing in there i dont actually know

I use Desktop and 3BB at 52 Mbs. Has been very slow the past few days to select the topic and post that you want. Went 'off the air' at 9.23 pm tonight. not sure for how long.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Just now, Billyboy294 said:

I use Desktop and 3BB at 52 Mbs. Has been very slow the past few days to select the topic and post that you want. Went 'off the air' at 9.23 pm tonight. not sure for how long.

we know about the outage yes but having no issues at all with site speed

The 'very slow problem'  only affects Addicts.

Edited by Billyboy294

Just now, whitespider said:

I am here now and its fast are you experiencing slowness now

It seems to be Ok now.

Still having issues with the site at times. It said 'too many connections' and 'error 502 bad gateway' for about an hour just now. Every other day the site is down for a few hours

Just now, Jes_92 said:

Still having issues with the site at times. It said 'too many connections' and 'error 502 bad gateway' for about an hour just now. Every other day the site is down for a few hours

So are we.

Seems to be back up now.