IGNORED

Having Problems with the site

jed§

16 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

@davidge what browser, OS? Just tried in a couple of browsers and can't replicate ... yet :D

Sorry, should have said. Always use Safari on iPad for forum.

Edit: just tried thread again and still happening.

Tab at top says ‘Web page crashed’ and I end up with this:

59093664-E4A3-40F0-A93F-98C222655296.thumb.jpeg.0b80ae910fdf2e0175e517a2cc2364b0.jpeg

Edited by davidge

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

That's me buggered then.

Anyone out there with an iPad that can check this thread with Safari and let us know the outcome please:

21 hours ago, ocka said:

A few minor issues:

1.  The link gadget that takes you from quoted text back to the original post has disappeared.

2.  The "notifications" and "messages" icons that appear at the top right of every screen have disappeared and have been placed inside a "menu" icon.

3. The "view new content" link has disappeared and has been replaced by an icon in the dark bar at the top of the screen. 

Firefox 63.0.1 on Windows 10

Not sure i am 100% with you here bro - if not my apologies.

This is what I see on FFox W7. I can see the icons and view new content you say are missing. Try a browser and cache clearance

icons.PNG

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

11 minutes ago, whitespider said:

This is what I see on FFox W7.

*cough* responsive design *cough* :D

If you really want to see what ocka does just make your browser window smaller until it kicks in.

5 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

If you really want to see what ocka does just make your browser window smaller until it kicks in.

oops fair enough

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

1 hour ago, Ru4Real said:

That's me buggered then.

Anyone out there with an iPad that can check this thread with Safari and let us know the outcome please:

I use Safari on a macbook and I clicked the link in your post to frenchguys thread and it seemed ok to me.

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.50.51 pm.png

9 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

I use Safari on a macbook and I clicked the link in your post to frenchguys thread and it seemed ok to me.

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.50.51 pm.png

I’m still having the same problem. I even tried deleting history & cookies but it’s still happening.

Just very strange that it’s only happening on that thread. Everything else is fine.

Not a big deal, just odd.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

1 hour ago, Ru4Real said:

Thank you for your help @Ru4Real and @whitespider .

In my case I had zoomed in the maximized browser window so that the posts filled the entire screen width.  This makes easy reading for old eyes but it triggered the format change.  I zoomed out one increment and everything returned to normal.  My apologies for wasting your time.

I have also found out how to fix the link gadget on the quoted text.  My browser has the Adblock Plus extension.   When I whitelisted the pattaya addicts site,  the link back symbol re-appeared,  so all three of the issues are resolved.

Many thanks for your help.  :Bow:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I still cannot add any Emoji to my postings

On 08/11/2018 at 08:25, Ru4Real said:

Mentioned in the red announcement at the top of the page but will reiterate here. If you hit an issue:

1. Check it hasn't already been reported in this thread (if it has we'll be looking into it)

2. If not reported already, be specific:
  • what where you doing
  • what did you expect to happen
  • what actually happened
  • what have you tried (e.g. have you cleared all cookies/caches or tried in an incognito window as mentioned in the post above)
  • what browser(s) have you tried
  • what operating system are you using
  • include the full error message if one shown
  • include a screenshot if relevant

If I enter PA's through Google Chrome I still cannot add video's or emoji's to my posting.  So for the time being I am accessing the site through Opera

In Opera I can add emoji's :wacko:

And I can also add video's

Pandora's my favourite LK Metro gogo

• Like 2

On 30/10/2018 at 11:55, DaffyDuck said:

The site intermittently disables the ability to post or comment, along with Tapatalk not working.

Screw this - I’m done here for 30 days or however long.

Can you extend the 30 days to 6 months or more?....you seem very uptight and rather ungrateful about not getting access to a free site, that I presume you've never donated to? 555

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No problems from here in Phnom Penh with my mobile , havent tried any laptop though 

Before leaving bkk i did upgrade to W7 as suggested  cost me 400 baht in a On Nut internet shop  

Didnt have time to really run it as left to airport the next morning 

Can give an update later when back breifly in Thai  . Have to visit patts friend at end of this month 

For over a month now when I open with my Desktop PA shortcut I get pages of text.as shown. i scroll down about 3/4 pages and under 'See new content' I click 'View New Content' and the site opens. No doubt other options would open but i tried that one first so just stick with it. Forum working Ok after that but often very slow. 

I have cleared cache a few times and have 52Mbps from 3BB.

1296651300_Addictsopen.thumb.jpg.a15d51c3039b4b983a0239d52c558f9e.jpg

Edited by Billyboy294

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I've had problems accessing forum lately. I've got on today, but it is a bit slow loading when I post or click on to next topic.

Edited by quietguy77
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, quietguy77 said:

I've had problems accessing forum lately. I've got on today, but it is a bit slow loading when I post or click on to next topic.

Yesterday there were a few script problems that got sorted out.

The indexing finished sometime last night so hopefully that will be the end of a lot of these issues people are experiencing.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to ask again, but any update regarding tapatalk functionality? I can still only see the first couple of new posts. 

13 minutes ago, oschkosch said:

Sorry to ask again, but any update regarding tapatalk functionality? I can still only see the first couple of new posts. 

Might be best to get in touch with the Tapatalk people.

All we can control this end is off or on.

7 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

Might be best to get in touch with the Tapatalk people.

All we can control this end is off or on.

various other forums I read via tapatalk are working fine. 

1 minute ago, oschkosch said:

various other forums I read via tapatalk are working fine. 

But if you get in touch with them they might decide to look into it. 

It's a third party app which we have no control over nor access to the app code therefore there is nothing we can do - all we can do is switch it on or off.

It's a third party app which we have no control over nor access to the app code therefore there is nothing we can do - all we can do is switch it on or off.
see pic attached. You guys need/can contact them. tapatalk.com

a48a96f0db5c5823d848571f374d4c5a.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, oschkosch said:

You guys need/can contact them.

Sorry, but pretty sure the owners of the forum have more pressing issues to focus on at the moment. They obviously monitor this thread and no doubt will reply in due course.

• Like 2

I got in contact with them before but Tapatalk want to liaise with forum administrators, makes sense otherwise they may get loads of messages. We'll leave it with you

7 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

I got in contact with them before but Tapatalk want to liaise with forum administrators, makes sense otherwise they may get loads of messages. We'll leave it with you

There's a difference between forum administrators and forum moderators; as I said, the owners will no doubt see these posts and reply in due course.

There's a difference between forum administrators and forum moderators; as I said, the owners will no doubt see these posts and reply in due course.
Well maybe you as a mod could be so kind to send the admins/owners a brief message? So many people use tapatalk.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk