IGNORED

Having Problems with the site

jed§

My speed is Ok now.

• Like 1

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Just now, Scuba+ said:
Just now, whitespider said:
turn them off then - problem solved

Are you guys not meant to look into it?

Maybe it was your flippant comment,  the picture I get is of you clicking your fingers.

FYI the techies are and have been most days working on issues and problems that pop up and the notification thing is at the low end for now.

I love being able to clear my notifications too,  but just like the rest of the members I have to be patient.

Maybe it was your flippant comment,  the picture I get is of you clicking your fingers.
FYI the techies are and have been most days working on issues and problems that pop up and the notification thing is at the low end for now.

I love being able to clear my notifications too,  but just like the rest of the members I have to be patient.
No clicking of fingers, it just sounded like the solution was to switch it off which doesn't really fix it. I'm just reporting problems i encounter

Just now, Scuba+ said:
Just now, Harry Brown said:

No clicking of fingers, it just sounded like the solution was to switch it off which doesn't really fix it. I'm just reporting problems i encounter

Fair enough but some of the add ons have to be switched off while processes are running or while tech work is being done as far as I understand it.  It will come back on in due course.

1 hour ago, Scuba+ said:
1 hour ago, whitespider said:
turn them off then - problem solved

Are you guys not meant to look into it?

We are looking into it so until it fixed just turn them off so you dont get duplicates. Once its fixed you can turn them back on again.

And to be clear we are not "meant" to be doing anything - that seems to be a persistent attitude with you that Harry mentions. First Tapatalk and now this!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Have things stabilized enough to reinstall or activate whatever displays post numbers?

• 3 weeks later...

I see this site still has problems

(1) If I access this site through Google I cannot add Emoji's

(2) I cannot always add video's to my postings

Are PA still trying to sort out the problems

Thank you who ever solved it. Threads now loading well since a few days. Also loads up new threads without any issues. Speaking about tapatalk obviously ;-)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

In each thread, the post was numbered.

Now the numbers do not appear.

They were very handy to know what was the last post read, 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just wondering if the owners have finally given up on sorting out the problems with this site?? I used to enter this site through Google Chrome but I don't really bother nowadays. For months now in Google Chrome I've not been able to add to any of my posts Emoji's or video's.

I now mainly use the Opera browser and in Opera Browser I can add Emoji's to my post.  And I can sometimes add video's to my posts.  I say sometimes because sometimes they will open up and other times they wont.  A bit hit or miss:wacko:

I wonder if any owners will reply

I'm just wondering if the owners have finally given up on sorting out the problems with this site?? I used to enter this site through Google Chrome but I don't really bother nowadays. For months now in Google Chrome I've not been able to add to any of my posts Emoji's or video's.
I now mainly use the Opera browser and in Opera Browser I can add Emoji's to my post.  And I can sometimes add video's to my posts.  I say sometimes because sometimes they will open up and other times they wont.  A bit hit or miss:wacko:
Tapatalk for my phone has been working well recently. Thaivisa also have system issues, currently i can't go in there so its not just PA

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

Using Google Chrome - no problems adding emojis or youtube videos.

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

Not an owner ... but if memory serves I've replied numerous times to you in this thread. Given I use Chrome all the time and we haven't been inundated with people saying they have the same issue I would suggest the issue is your end.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ru4Real said:

Not an owner ... but if memory serves I've replied numerous times to you in this thread. Given I use Chrome all the time and we haven't been inundated with people saying they have the same issue I would suggest the issue is your end.

You cant sort it so its got to be my end lol

I've been accessing this site for years through Google Chrome and its always been OK until this site started having problems a few months ago.

So it's PA's problem....Deal with it

Problems do occur from time to time. Clear your cache and you will be good to go. :)

8 hours ago, blue1878 said:

You cant sort it so its got to be my end lol

I've been accessing this site for years through Google Chrome and its always been OK until this site started having problems a few months ago.

Two BM's have replied that they are using Chrome with no issues. Now I'm the third. :ILuvSex1::Anger::Number1a: As you can see emojis are working just fine on Chrome.

Embedding videos sometimes can be problematic as it takes time for the forum software to recognize a link as one that can be shown as an embedded video or post. If you hit Submit Reply too soon, only the link will be displayed. Wait until the forum software has time to work its magic before hitting submit.

Your Chrome install is not a static piece of software. If you've added any extensions, it's possible that what worked in the past may not work now due to conflicts with updates to Chrome itself. That's only one scenario of many possibilities of why something that works for others, no longer works for you. Since others are not having issues using Chrome, it's not unreasonable to state the problem is on your end.

9 hours ago, blue1878 said:

There's a very simple way to deal with it ... be careful what you wish for.

I can’t see Advanced again, I seem to recall a similar problem not so long ago where a load of people were randomly downgraded.

20 minutes ago, kendouk said:

I can’t see Advanced again, I seem to recall a similar problem not so long ago where a load of people were randomly downgraded.

Any specific forums/threads or are all affected? You're still showing as advanced member.

I’ve got it working in Tapatalk, now but it looks like just a problem with my tablet (apple) browser. After I made that post it had signed me out again.

9 minutes ago, kendouk said:

I’ve got it working in Tapatalk, now but it looks like just a problem with my tablet (apple) browser. After I made that post it had signed me out again.

Apple trying to force you into buying a newer model? 555

Unfortunately, I don't have an iPad to try and replicate the issue; any other Advanced BMs out there with an iPad got time to click around a few threads to see if they can replicate and let us know please.

I always use Safari on an iPad and have had no problems recently. There were some issues a while back but clearing history in settings and then doing a hard reset sorted them out.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”