In Soi 6, many girls would call that sexy :D

No they wouldn’t.

they would call it easy money 

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, jimmy2sheds said:

Nobody wants england to do well

I do. But I also want to marry Shakira and live with her on our own private tropical island... and that's not likely to happen either.

Quintero of Columbia is sensational..... 

Must ring OT scout first thing in the morning ...:GoldenSmile1:

Mina who is with Barcelona is brilliant too , only joined Barcelona January this year , didn’t play much there . Very tall ,and quick . 

14 hours ago, Captain Dave said:

My wife and I had a great time in Mexico when we were sailing on the ship together last year.

(Manzanillo and Lazero Cardenas)

We could tell it was Mexico because the restaurant had 23 different Tequila's on the drinks menu.

never ever say this in Mexico or to any Mexican . they are very supported  of there team i know this from experience. you May loose your Head. no more beer after that? sore head

Juan Cuadrado is some player ... Used to play for Chelsea , now with Juventus . 

Was glad to Columbia win tonight , deserved 100% . And glad Falco had a great game and a goal . Tough luck Poland , they never turned up . 

The Panamanian crowd's reaction to their goal making it 1-6 was one of the funnest moments of the WC so far.

Its heating up for sure, glad with the number of goals being scored, no 0-0 matches at all this far. The knock-outs should be good spectacle.

................................................................................................................

18 hours ago, Taptap said:

who gives a flying fuck?

There will always be problem, but entertainment does have its place.  And politely speaking if you don't like football, stay away from this thread, its that simple.

Also I had to Google "Lord Sainsbury". Not so popular as a reference.

the reason i don,t like football anymore is its been totally taken over by corporate greed,"official club shirts"£47 a throw [ probably manufactured in slave labour conditions at about £2.50 @ unit ] clubs changing their strips constantly,who are they targetting? kids----so parents are pressurised into shelling out due to peer pressure etc.then when the shirt is proudly worn you,ve got advertising all over the tit area,was on a football clubs [amateur] commitee,and believe grass roots football is slowly dying,clubs are not bringing their home grown kids up but buying them mostly from abroad,which is reflected in the calibre of our national side,once upon a time it was a great honour to be picked to play for your country,now it would appear to be an inconvenience,a big thank you to rupert murdoch,the fifa,and all the rest of the pimps who,ve sold our national sport like a whore in the market place,yes i coud,ve have stayed away from this thread,but am entitled to an opinion.

13 minutes ago, everard said:

the reason i don,t like football anymore is its been totally taken over by corporate greed,"official club shirts"£47 a throw [ probably manufactured in slave labour conditions at about £2.50 @ unit ] clubs changing their strips constantly,who are they targetting? kids----so parents are pressurised into shelling out due to peer pressure etc.then when the shirt is proudly worn you,ve got advertising all over the tit area,was on a football clubs [amateur] commitee,and believe grass roots football is slowly dying,clubs are not bringing their home grown kids up but buying them mostly from abroad,which is reflected in the calibre of our national side,once upon a time it was a great honour to be picked to play for your country,now it would appear to be an inconvenience,a big thank you to rupert murdoch,the fifa,and all the rest of the pimps who,ve sold our national sport like a whore in the market place,yes i coud,ve have stayed away from this thread,but am entitled to an opinion.

alas!!, you seem to see only one side of the argument, yes, big money a changed football quite a bit, but that money has also percolated downstream, to smaller clubs, academies etc.

England won the U-17 & U-20 WC, so there's definitely talent coming in from the grassroots, benefiting from a bigger share of the enlarged pie.

................................................................................................................

This photo from Columbia fan , makes me chuckle ..

CBFF3269-B251-488A-97EF-011DFBA9D3D0.png

3 hours ago, SpinnerLover said:

I do. But I also want to marry Shakira and live with her on our own private tropical island... and that's not likely to happen either.

He had a great game for switzerland the other ni....oh sorry you said shakira!

1 hour ago, Mick Pattaya said:

alas!!, you seem to see only one side of the argument, yes, big money a changed football quite a bit, but that money has also percolated downstream, to smaller clubs, academies etc.

England won the U-17 & U-20 WC, so there's definitely talent coming in from the grassroots, benefiting from a bigger share of the enlarged pie.

i,m  sure your right,and england hoisting aloft the jules rimlet trophy will reinforce my humble opinion of your goodself.used to go to chelsea and stand in the shed many moons ago,was at the fa cup [fuck knows what they call it now ] 1967 wnen the yids won 2-1,give me 10 minutes and could probably name you the side,couldn,t pronounce let alone name the names of the current side.

1 hour ago, jocky king said:

This photo from Columbia fan , makes me chuckle ..

CBFF3269-B251-488A-97EF-011DFBA9D3D0.png

wouldn,t mind slipping his bird a length.

30 minutes ago, everard said:

wouldn,t mind slipping his bird a length.

Hes been slipped one by the looks of it!

2 hours ago, Mick Pattaya said:

when i was on the commitee of above mentioned club,[we were running 2 teams and a junior team out of there]did not see one brass razoo percolating down,brother in law ran a boys team [till recently] and all he got was aggravation off jobsworth park keepers when taking the kids training.my father ran the london mitre boys club in waterloo[ as well as the news of the world ,[newspaper team]and he went round local pubs doing raffles etc to raise funds,perhaps things have changed will believe it when i see it,in those days people did it for their love of the game.

10 hours ago, jimmy2sheds said:

Nobody wants england to do well

Well apart from all the England fans as well as the many millions who watch the Premier League

around the World and who know many of the players.

The England team are the most popular WC team in Thailand and across Asia for this reason.

So they probably have as many people wishing them well as any team there.

9 hours ago, SpinnerLover said:

Well they are starting very well, so Shakira had better get the 'private Island' brochures out.

11 hours ago, everard said:

I sort of agree but not 100% ..... but yes it is too commercial and half the National player from that country, you name the country doesn’t matter are even from there ..... how odd and weird ..... just buy the best players ..... 

5 hours ago, Captain Dave said:

Well apart from all the England fans as well as the many millions who watch the Premier League

around the World and who know many of the players.

The England team are the most popular WC team in Thailand and across Asia for this reason.

So they probably have as many people wishing them well as any team there.

They also have most of europe and probably south america wishing them to get knocked out as soon as possible so we can stop hearing about how they are going to win it just like 66. England are shite.

5 hours ago, Fairgame said:

France. So many quality players

France, Spain, Brazil, Germany, everyone else is a wannabe.

Except Mexico. I bought my Mexico World Cup shirt today.

Viva Portugal...Lets see who they meet in the round of 16

One thing is for sure that the winner will be from Europe and another thing that seems highly probable is that all the 8 Quarter Finalists would be from Europe. Probably a Portugal vs Uruguay, Germany vs Brazil, France vs Argentina (if at all they go thru) and England vs Colombia  Round of 16 match ups with  the south Americans crashing out in the round of 16

I  wish Paraguay Qualified for the World cup...I really miss Larisa Riquelme

larissa-riquelme-nueva-foto-817x1024.jpg

Doesn’t look like Russia is that strong.

Archived