Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Who’s Going To Win The World Soccer Cup

WalterA

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Captain Dave said:

I look forward to you informing Vinnie Jones he's just a big jessie.

I did say most players Capt,not all ,I think I’d refrain from calling Vinnie a big Jessie tbh ! :D,in his playing days as his hard man reputation was growing,he was asked by a Northern rugby league team if he fancied coming up for a trial,in all fairness to the guy he said ,” fuk that,these guys are really tough,I wouldn’t last 2 minutes “!  :D

1 hour ago, Footymadstreams said:

1ascot.jpg

Sometimes it’s a shame we didn’t have a UK team,10 English players and our very own Gareth Bale,I honestly think we would win the World Cup ,good luck to England I say ! 

2 hours ago, Balamory said:

I did say most players Capt,not all ,I think I’d refrain from calling Vinnie a big Jessie tbh ! :D,in his playing days as his hard man reputation was growing,he was asked by a Northern rugby league team if he fancied coming up for a trial,in all fairness to the guy he said ,” fuk that,these guys are really tough,I wouldn’t last 2 minutes “!  :D

Ah, I remember the days of the real toughies, Norman (bite yer legs) Hunter, Jack (black book) Charlton,

Ron Harris - the list goes on.

Seriously though, the games are very different and the tackling is also not comparable.

2 hours ago, Balamory said:

Sometimes it’s a shame we didn’t have a UK team,10 English players and our very own Gareth Bale,I honestly think we would win the World Cup ,good luck to England I say ! 

I agree, but sadly it's unlikely to happen.

Just think, George Best and Billy Bremner (to name just two) reinforcing England in Mexico 1970!

Now that would have been a sight to see.

5 hours ago, WalterA said:

Thai women seem to wear these soccer shirts all year long ... even when nothing is on!

I was trying to explain to the Retox ladies on DS that when England scored (admittedly a rare event)

that they should pull the England shirts they were wearing over their heads and run around shaking their noms.

Sadly, even a demonstration by yours truly failed to persuade.

Had a good night watching Brazil (narrowly) beating Costa Rica in the Retox on the DS. 

There was a large contingent of Brazilians present, about 20, with some lovely looking 

and until the 92nd minute, anxious babes among them.

Why does Brazil always have such sexy fans? 

3 hours ago, Balamory said:

As I heard today, the nearest Scotland would get to the World Cup is if Iran played Brunei

IRN v BRU

Sorry, I've had a few drinks,

Russia might not win it in the proverbial sense, but despite all the negative publicity must say the WC is rocking with good attendances, scored matches & a upset here and there. Does Putin smile?

................................................................................................................

6 hours ago, Captain Dave said:

Had a good night watching Brazil (narrowly) beating Costa Rica in the Retox on the DS. 

There was a large contingent of Brazilians present, about 20, with some lovely looking 

and until the 92nd minute, anxious babes among them.

Why does Brazil always have such sexy fans? 

If she doesn’t listen, give her a titty twister.....lol!

Mexico, Mexico, rah-rah-rah.

Apparently, no love for Mexico here.

2 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

Mexico, Mexico, rah-rah-rah.

Apparently, no love for Mexico here.

I do love tacos and burritos 

On ‎21‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 20:35, Cerby666 said:

Honestly, are they not embarrassed by themselves when they roll around on the floor as they have been hit by a baseball bat or something. 

for the salaries they are getting , I'll blow an elephant in public!

Please remember to like and subscribe.

Sweden win and its Auf Wiedersehen Germany....wouldn't that be a shame

Referee is Polish. Probably worried Germany will invade again.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

44 minutes ago, mogli33 said:

Damn it that was a clear foul by Boateng...Sweden should have been awarded a penalty..The ref should have atleast referred it to the VAR...Clearly biased and unfair

Yep that was a penalty. Also a really good header that Neuer saved. 

Germany going to the long ball game with Gomez? Smacks of desperation 

Watched so many games and no one can defend!!! Belgium look good but they normally all fall out so I’m goin the French 

1 minute ago, PR1977 said:

Germany going to the long ball game with Gomez? Smacks of desperation 

:Oops1:barely finish typing that nonsense and the ball's in the net

1 minute ago, Bobbydazz said:

Watched so many games and no one can defend!!! Belgium look good but they normally all fall out so I’m goin the French 

That's the truth. 

I can't see Belgium winning it whilst they have a centre half who struggled in the SPL at times in defence though

On 6/21/2018 at 11:24, WalterA said:

I’d like to see a ladyboy only team ..... 

There was one for volleyball - have you seen the film 'Iron Ladies'?

2 minutes ago, PR1977 said:

:Oops1:barely finish typing that nonsense and the ball's in the net

Worst German defence I’ve seen in years!!

fifa obviously having a laugh putting polish officials in charge of the match lol

13 minutes ago, Gorda said:

Yep that was a penalty. Also a really good header that Neuer saved. 

But now look what has happened Germany has equalized. I like top see a good game of football all between 2 sides but when the referee acts in a biased way then it kills the game and robs a team of their due. In this case I think Sweden has been robbed of a well deserved penalty. And if this has an impact on the final outcome and group standings then its something really bad. Especially now when there is the VAR, the Ref should have atleast referred it to the VAR

Whatever happens in this game, can’t see this German side getting near to winning the tournament.

Looking at how they play, it is truly staggering that Sane isn’t in the squad.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived