Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Who’s Going To Win The World Soccer Cup

WalterA

It looked like Belgium could score at will at the end of the match, superb passing compared to the English.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please god let it be Croatia - that said France have been easily the outstanding team of the tournament. Surprising with a donkey as a centre forward.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I have moved this to Sports section (where it should have been in the first place)

This has been done as we have historically taken a more lenient view on the "banter" in Sports Section and some of the commenst here are getting a bit choice.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Go England

Ok They not playing

French

Hopefully Pogba scores the winner has a blinder and gives the big ones to the UK press who have ridden his arse hard the last 2 years

Just to rekindle the memory before their final .... Come On CROATIA ... 

57 minutes ago, MFKS said:

Go England

Ok They not playing

French

Hopefully Pogba scores the winner has a blinder and gives the big ones to the UK press who have ridden his arse hard the last 2 years

Dont you ever give up, you`re like a stuck record!

That ref was a disgrace. For the first French goal a dive given as a free-kick in a strategic area and then he gives a penalty? That was a ridiculous decision. One of these bad decisions would make a massive difference but both changed the very nature of how Croatia needed to play and forced them to over commit too often. What a shame.

I would say deserved Champions, beating Argentina, Uruguay, Belgium and finally Croatia to win the trophy. With Mbappe the next superstar in the ranks.

................................................................................................................

1681D250-2FD8-4FC6-A642-E2CB02B5A4CB.jpeg.36abac6732ec02070ab45d87b82cb245.jpeg

I'm in France now and it's been a crazy evening.  Church bells were being rung, yachts offshore hooting their foghorns, obviously many excited guys.  Good times!

• 2 weeks later...
Let me guess, your side not in it?

The side that 'deserves to win' is the one that beats those put up against it all the way to the final.
So the winner, whoever among the three still in the competition, does indeed deserve to win. 

Are you seriously trying to suggest that a team knocked out is more deserving to win??? - how weird.
By that logic Leeds have deserved to win the FA Cup every year since 1972.

PS: In what way are England lucky to have got this far?
Second in their group, by a big margin over the 3rd team, then outplaying both Colombia
and Sweden. We beat Colombia on penalties, but they were lucky to get a 93rd minute 
equaliser with the only real chance they had all game.

I think you're a bit biased.

missed this post. Anyways it's all friendly banter, nothing to heart.

It's not coming home.

Archived