IGNORED

Who’s Going To Win The World Soccer Cup

WalterA

Except for GoGo Dancing and Poker, I have very little interest in sports. That said, I am a little interested in the World Cup.

Who‘s gonna win, definitely not Australia! Germany? Brazil? UK? Russians?

Maybe the Germans?

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Go With Me said:

Australia will win

Yep, it's in my horoscope

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Whoever can milk the most free kicks :BB_Fight:

Its coming home . In my dreams .

1 minute ago, welshchris_2000 said:

Mark my words - Belgium

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Belgium v Portugal final - goes to penalties, Portugal win.

It will be hard to bet the All blacks in the rugby world cup 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Cristiano Ronaldo 

The team with the best scuba gear!

90 Days with a Thai Girl in Oz

"Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?"

It matters not how strait the gate,How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. William Ernest Henley

FOOTBALL World Cup.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Was watching the news today and the host said holland wasn’t in the World Cup, but Australia is 555 from finalists to not making it :) 

i want a African team to win

7 minutes ago, bukone said:

Was watching the news today and the host said holland wasn’t in the World Cup, but Australia is 555 from finalists to not making it :) 

A possible contender! Priests were on standby to administer the last rites,

http://time.com/5317305/world-cup-2018-pepe-flop-portugal-morocco/

90 Days with a Thai Girl in Oz

"Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?"

It matters not how strait the gate,How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. William Ernest Henley

32 minutes ago, bukone said:

After the Commonwealth games in Queensland recently almost all the Africans either asked for asylum or diassapeared in the bush somewhere, not sure of the exact figures but it was a few hundred ..... I bet none going to run that show in Russia ....

23 minutes ago, Crushed said:

If having your name mentioned over and over by Asian commentators constitutes winning then I agree.

Man, morocco were hard done by.

:GiveBeer1:

It will be out of France, Spain and Belgium.

For the final im betting Spain VS Belgium

I can honestly say that I don't give a fuck.  It's an intensly boring game played by over payed jessies.  I see that they now publish the 'dive of the day',  that says it all !  

Whichever team cheats more than the rest by getting away with throwing themselves dramatically on the ground in the penalty box. 

Honestly, are they not embarrassed by themselves when they roll around on the floor as they have been hit by a baseball bat or something. 

Im not sure if there is any other sport in the world that seems to either encourage or ignore so much cheating in every game.  The people that run it clearly don’t care, it could be very easily dealt with through severe financial and match ban penalties for the players or point deduction for the teams. 

10 Reasons I cant be arsed -

19 minutes ago, Cerby666 said:

Whichever team cheats more than the rest by getting away with throwing themselves dramatically on the ground in the penalty box. 

Honestly, are they not embarrassed by themselves when they roll around on the floor as they have been hit by a baseball bat or something. 

Im not sure if there is any other sport in the world that seems to either encourage or ignore so much cheating in every game.  The people that run it clearly don’t care, it could be very easily dealt with through severe financial and match ban penalties for the players or point deduction for the teams. 

Some of the play acting/cheating is laughable and rightly brings a lot of ridicule on the sport, but players will do it if they can getaway with it to gain advantage, its up to those in authority (in this case corrupt rotten to the core FIFA) to sort it out once and for all!

Archived