Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Who’s Going To Win The World Soccer Cup

WalterA

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Stefano88 said:

We should ask the VAR!!

Stands for?

6 minutes ago, WalterA said:

Stands for?

Virtual assistant referee. It’s the new controversial technology used for the first time in a World Cup. It’s supposed to help referees avoid making mistakes but all it’s done is create more confusion. 

6 minutes ago, WalterA said:

Stands for?

Video Assistant Referee.

Used primarily to ensure that the fancied / revenue generating teams don't get any wrong decisions against them e.g. Spain v Iran game last night with disallowed Iran equaliser

8 minutes ago, Stefano88 said:

Virtual assistant referee. It’s the new controversial technology used for the first time in a World Cup. It’s supposed to help referees avoid making mistakes but all it’s done is create more confusion. 

Aha ,,,thanks ....

FYI  Walt, The U.K. don't have a team in this comp..... But, England do !

Although,  I'm not expecting too much as they parked the team bus in the short term car-park at Heathrow....

Im tipping Lord Sugar’s team.... Senegal.

Scotland. 

Argentina looked fucking clueless in their first game. They just kept giving the ball to Messi, expecting him to conjure up something out of nothing, whilst providing him zero options. Kind of sad, but his body language screamed to me that he recents the team around him and the unnecessary pressure he's under.

I drew Senegal and Mexico in my office sweepstakes. 100% record so far. That £160 jackpot has my name written all over it.

20 minutes ago, StevieGreen said:

Argentina looked fucking clueless in their first game. They just kept giving the ball to Messi, expecting him to conjure up something out of nothing, whilst providing him zero options. Kind of sad, but his body language screamed to me that he recents the team around him and the unnecessary pressure he's under.

I drew Senegal and Mexico in my office sweepstakes. 100% record so far. That £160 jackpot has my name written all over it.

I wouldn’t book my flight to LOS based on your 100% record so far. 5555

12 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

I wouldn’t book my flight to LOS based on your 100% record so far. 5555

Ha! When Senegal or Mexico win the tournament, I hereby promise to wire you my winnings. Straight up.

If they somehow both meet in the final. I'll double it.

Take that to the bank.

7 minutes ago, StevieGreen said:

Ha! When Senegal or Mexico win the tournament, I hereby promise to wire you my winnings. Straight up.

If they somehow both meet in the final. I'll double it.

Take that to the bank.

I have bookmarked this thread. Good luck.

What i would say on the first half action between Argentina and Croatia  i would not back Argentina to win it either.

3 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

I have bookmarked this thread. Good luck.

What i would say on the first half action between Argentina and Croatia  i would not back Argentina to win it either.

I haven't managed to catch the first half. Are Argentina just wholesaling the ball to Messi and wiping their hands of the ball like the first game?

5 minutes ago, StevieGreen said:

I haven't managed to catch the first half. Are Argentina just wholesaling the ball to Messi and wiping their hands of the ball like the first game?

Aguero and Messi are not getting any service whatsoever and Argentina defence is not up to much either.

8 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

Aguero and Messi are not getting any service whatsoever and Argentina defence is not up to much either.

Their goalkeeper is 3rd choice and his first name is 'Willy'. Says it all. The last notable Argentinean defender that I can name was Walter Samuel, and even he was shaky at best.

This tournament would be great if all the big guns get turfed out early.

9 minutes ago, StevieGreen said:

Their goalkeeper is 3rd choice and his first name is 'Willy'. Says it all. The last notable Argentinean defender that I can name was Walter Samuel, and even he was shaky at best.

Samuel and his central defensive partner Roberto "The Rat" Ayala

The Argies look to me like they're trying to fit a load of good players into the team however they can rather then the other way round.

Its a pity because I thought Chile were great to watch when the present Argentina coach was in charge of them, playing it out from the back and through the midfield.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Surely got to make the tackle there, can't give a guy as good as Modric an invitation to shoot on the edge of the box like that

Argentina with this loss are in big trouble of Qualifying for the Round of 16. Barring Uruguay All the South American teams have been below par so far this world cup.

I wont be surprised that by the time the Quarter finals occur if all the 8 Quarter finalists will be from Europe...

Great to see the Argies reverting to type and putting the boot in at the end

Archived