IGNORED

VIP Fast Track Service at Suvarnabhumi Airport

blue1878

1 hour ago, The Sly Fox said:

Does anyone know if this is available at Don Muang as well? I'm now 70 and have a flight out of DM next week, so would like to know. I already looked online but can't see anything about this.

I have used https://www.limousine.in.th to leapfrog the Chinese hoards that arrive on bucket holidays.

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm using the fast track service for the first time when I arrive in a couple of days , do the girls expect a tip , and if so how much is fair?

27 minutes ago, Syco said:

I'm using the fast track service for the first time when I arrive in a couple of days , do the girls expect a tip , and if so how much is fair?

I’ve got the impression that the BFS girls don’t really expect a tip - though I generally give them 100 baht anyway.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

8 minutes ago, davidge said:

I’ve got the impression that the BFS girls don’t really expect a tip - though I generally give them 100 baht anyway.

Likewise , Always gave boys/girls the tip (100 bt) at the end the of process .. You don’t have to but I always do . Worth every baht to get out quicker . 

4 hours ago, The Sly Fox said:

Does anyone know if this is available at Don Muang as well? I'm now 70 and have a flight out of DM next week, so would like to know. I already looked online but can't see anything about this.

https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

This website offers DMK fast track.  I've only used fast track service at Suvarnabhumi, so I can't vouch for them but I plan on trying them in mid-December myself. 

**I Didn't see Muldoon's post.  I blame the alcohol? 

1 hour ago, jocky king said:

Likewise , Always gave boys/girls the tip (100 bt) at the end the of process .. You don’t have to but I always do . Worth every baht to get out quicker . 

Never thought about tipping them.  It's definitely not expected, but I'm sure they appreciate it.  Has been college students the last two times I used the service.

I tried to give the BFS girl a tip last trip and she would not accept it. I tried twice and she said not needed so I gave up. 

I've used https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html plenty of times at at Swampy both coming and and leaving with great results. Flew in DMK last trip and my reservation for Fast Track was canceled last minute so I' will be eager to see how it works out for The Sly Fox and @ DMK. 

I'm going to keep it 10 X 10 with you, I'd rather be in  Pattaya mofo.

TR's:

Gone till Nov.

Low Season Awaits....

TR3

5 hours ago, JustL said:

I've used https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html plenty of times at at Swampy both coming and and leaving with great results. Flew in DMK last trip and my reservation for Fast Track was canceled last minute so I' will be eager to see how it works out for The Sly Fox and @ DMK. 

I took them 4 days ago. Had to wait for 30 min. before the Taxi arrived. Not a happy Camper. I told the Coordinator at the Meeting Point that there is no point in paying 1k Baht if I have to wait so long and I think I will take just a normal Taxi next time. Cheaper too. Guess he did not care, but they lost my business.

I’ve just used the service for the first time when I arrived a couple of days ago .

Yes I did get through immigration really quick , but all that meant was I was the first one at the luggage belt waiting for my suitcase to appear.

And as my case happened to be one of the last ones out , most of the other passengers were out of the airport before me , don’t think I’ll use it again.

32 minutes ago, Syco said:

I’ve just used the service for the first time when I arrived a couple of days ago .

Yes I did get through immigration really quick , but all that meant was I was the first one at the luggage belt waiting for my suitcase to appear.

And as my case happened to be one of the last ones out , most of the other passengers were out of the airport before me , don’t think I’ll use it again.

there is the rub. i travel economy but as a FF can check in at the business counter so my bags get priority stickers. does it work? sometimes yes...................last trip they were out both in the uk in the first 10 and bkk in the first 20. but i've also waited absolutely ages inc an hour once last year at heathrow . luck of the draw.

37 minutes ago, striderman said:

there is the rub. i travel economy but as a FF can check in at the business counter so my bags get priority stickers. does it work? sometimes yes...................last trip they were out both in the uk in the first 10 and bkk in the first 20. but i've also waited absolutely ages inc an hour once last year at heathrow . luck of the draw.

You're lucky, a couple times my bags never showed.  You then head over to lost baggage and tell them where you're staying, fortunately they've always been located and delivered the following day.

8 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

You're lucky, a couple times my bags never showed.  You then head over to lost baggage and tell them where you're staying, fortunately they've always been located and delivered the following day.

i had that 1 time and 1 time only in a great many trips. i made the connection in the middle east my bags and everybody else's making the same flight connection from LHR did not. the bags were delivered with no charge to me the following morning but an extra 15 hrs on a red hot Runway inside an aluminium cooker was not kind to a lot of my perishable cargo.

we were all told very quickly at bkk that the bags were not coming so the delay was minimal ..............................except for the bags

1 minute ago, striderman said:

i had that 1 time and 1 time only in a great many trips. i made the connection in the middle east my bags and everybody else's making the same flight connection from LHR did not. the bags were delivered with no charge to me the following morning but an extra 15 hrs on a red hot runway inside an aluminium cooker was not kind to a lot of my perishable cargo.

Did the Soi dog get melted chocolate?

2 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

Did the Soi dog get melted chocolate?

i have 2 soi dogs i look after and chocolate is bad for dogs. they get controlled amounts of proper dog treats. those buggers can spot me in almost total darkness at long range

Just now, striderman said:

i have 2 soi dogs i look after and chocolate is bad for dogs. they get controlled amounts of proper dog treats. those buggers can spot me in almost total darkness at long range

I was referring to the one who walks on 2 legs, I thought you brought him treats from home.

2 hours ago, ZRHuser said:

I took them 4 days ago. Had to wait for 30 min. before the Taxi arrived. Not a happy Camper. I told the Coordinator at the Meeting Point that there is no point in paying 1k Baht if I have to wait so long and I think I will take just a normal Taxi next time. Cheaper too. Guess he did not care, but they lost my business.

Thanks for the intel. I only use them to get through immigration. I have my own driver. I think that is one of the reasons that I have never had issues as my driver is able to call me if he is gonna be late due to traffic and what not. 

I'm going to keep it 10 X 10 with you, I'd rather be in  Pattaya mofo.

TR's:

Gone till Nov.

Low Season Awaits....

TR3

Cool. I was not aware of this. 800 baht after 32 hours of travel time on my next trip sounds worthwhile.

This thread goes back a ways I see. I think this is a good link to use.

https://www.bfsasia.com/Premiumservice/customer/booking_select_service.php

Huge queues at Swampy Immigration at 12.45 a.m. on Dec. 5.  Very chaotic, people were flooding the area outside the "snake" and were massed all the way out of the Immo area into the terminal walkway.  I'm really glad I had a Premium Lane pass; otherwise, I'm sure it would have taken several hours to clear.  It was bad enough with Premium access.  One area was so jammed I didn't even try to get to the Premium Land, I went straight to the second area.  Only four people in the Premium Lane, but the Immo officer took five minutes with each, which meant a 20-minute wait.  I wondered if they had tightened routines for everyone, but he cleared me in under a minute.

The plane landed at 12.30 a.m. and I wasn't in my pre-booked ride until 1.30 a.m.  It usually goes a lot faster.

Evil

23a.jpg.f5201004c630a0d16749ebf5285f9534.jpg

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well last Friday I arrived back in England after my month long stay in Thailand.  At the beginning of my trip I used BFS and was very impressed.  When I got of my Dubai to BKK flight I was met by a nice thai lady who was holding a board with my name on it.  She was very friendly and happily chatted whilst walking me from the plane to immigration.  When we got to immigration she took me to one side and quickly got me through immigration.  She then walked me my carousel.  She then asked me if I wanted her to stay with me until I got my suitcase and then walk with me to my taxi.  I told her it was OK and tipped her 100 baht

I will use BFS again whenever I travel to Thailand

I used to use BFS all the time and never once had an issue.

Only reason I dont use them now is I always land in BKK on a Thai Airways Busines Class ticket and this gets you the fast track anyway.

Good thing about BFS - is when you land late at night - even if you didnt book the golf cart, the girls usually turn up in the golf cart as they are tired and dont want to walk either ;) so you get the golf cart for free.

At least I have 90% of the time - and this is handy as some of the airlines insist on parking at a gate which is usually 900m from immigration.  Damn those signs telling me exactly how far I have to walk!

Formerly w3bmast3r (2003 - 2006), and TechSupport (2006 - 2017)

I will be using this my next trip 

On 05/12/2017 at 04:38, Evil Penevil said:

Huge queues at Swampy Immigration at 12.45 a.m. on Dec. 5.  Very chaotic, people were flooding the area outside the "snake" and were massed all the way out of the Immo area into the terminal walkway.  I'm really glad I had a Premium Lane pass; otherwise, I'm sure it would have taken several hours to clear.  It was bad enough with Premium access.  One area was so jammed I didn't even try to get to the Premium Land, I went straight to the second area.  Only four people in the Premium Lane, but the Immo officer took five minutes with each, which meant a 20-minute wait.  I wondered if they had tightened routines for everyone, but he cleared me in under a minute.

The plane landed at 12.30 a.m. and I wasn't in my pre-booked ride until 1.30 a.m.  It usually goes a lot faster.

Evil

23a.jpg.f5201004c630a0d16749ebf5285f9534.jpg

I tried to book them the day before my flight as I didn't get an upgrade I was hoping for coming in from KL but they were fully booked. 

First time ever my plane was at a gate very close to Immigration, there was no queue and my bag was one of the first off, no line at True for getting my sim either.

From deplaning to meeting my driver was 15 minutes, never been through that process so quickly. 

I like BFS but thankfully them so busy actually saved me some baht :)

Landed at 10:15am Saturday. 

2 hours ago, Dr No said:

From deplaning to meeting my driver was 15 minutes, never been through that process so quickly. 

I like BFS but thankfully them so busy actually saved me some baht :)

Landed at 10:15am Saturday. 

After several hundred flights in and out of Thailand over the years,  I can confidently say it's mostly a matter of luck as to how long you'll wait to clear Immi and Customs and to get your luggage. 

Fast-track and Premium Lane service is a lot like insurance; most of the time you don't need it, but you're sure glad you have it when you do need it.

Evil 

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

I have no idea exactly how much time they saved me last week but I was checking into my hotel in Bangkok between cowboy and nana right at an hour after wheels down . Seems fast to me. My passport was stamped in under 3 minutes from plane. For a first timer and For no other reason than convenience it was worth it to me. After full travel day from central US I was happy to just follow the smiling lady with no thinking required. I will use again.

Archived