IGNORED

VIP Fast Track Service at Suvarnabhumi Airport

blue1878

2 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

//   I can confidently say it's mostly a matter of luck as to how long you'll wait to clear Immi //

Mater of time/hour too.

I usually arrive between 11am and 2pm and didn't get a queue for years.

I even saw Immigration Officers waiting for passengers, not the opposite :P

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/01/2018 at 07:10, dannyth said:

Only reason I dont use them now is I always land in BKK on a Thai Airways Busines Class ticket and this gets you the fast track anyway.

Does it apply to all business tickets or just Thai AW?

Just now, soi16 said:

Does it apply to all business tickets or just Thai AW?

Thai airways BC is the only one who allow you to use this lane without a pass.

Most other airlines "should" give you a fast track pass if you fly BC with them.

Had this happen on Philipine Airlines & BA I think from memory

Formerly w3bmast3r (2003 - 2006), and TechSupport (2006 - 2017)

I arrived at BKK very late on the 18th on Royal Jordanian. I was in Business Class and was given a Priority Card as I got off the plane. Regular immigration looked really bad as I walked by with several tour groups. I would estimate it must have been a one hour or longer process. I went to the Priority entrance and went straight through.

If I am on a Coach flight in the future, I will gladly pay the 850 baht for this service. After a 30+ hour trip from North America it is a blessing.  

Have only come into BKK once when I was not in business class and used BTS.  I was very happy with it.

On my last trip in (flying Thai in business class from Hong Kong), they did not give me one of the brown cards, but said "show your boarding pass to the immigration officer."  I was worried it wouldn't work, but it did.

Key lesson: save your boarding pass just in case!  555

I've booked it going out for next week as I don't pick up my BC seat until my flight out of KL. 

I've done this a few times and think the 1,700 baht is very good value for what you get. VIP Immigration outbound (the normal lines always seem to look rather busy) and entry into the Air France Lounge for some decent food and drinks. 

On 15/01/2018 at 07:00, dannyth said:

Most other airlines "should" give you a fast track pass if you fly BC with them.

Right. Just like that with HKAL.

On 5/29/2017 at 09:16, Bonkabit said:

Bangkok Airport Fast track 1100THB

BFS 800THB Premium Airport Service

are the sites to check. 

Greeter meets you as you come off the airbridge and takes you through fast immigration lane; helps you get your baggage off the carousel; accompanies you to taxi or to the fast train station in the basement of Suvarnabhumi terminal.

First time I used it I timed 14 minutes from off the plane to into taxi.

Can be well worthwhile after a long flight.

Thanks!  Got those links bookmarked.  Will consider using one of those services on my next trip from the US.

22 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Have only come into BKK once when I was not in business class and used BTS.  I was very happy with it.

On my last trip in (flying Thai in business class from Hong Kong), they did not give me one of the brown cards, but said "show your boarding pass to the immigration officer."  I was worried it wouldn't work, but it did.

Key lesson: save your boarding pass just in case!  555

I think I have read that this only works if you are on Thai Air.

I am interested in the 65 years or older persons having access to the Priority Line.

Has anyone just used the lounge access on departure? Would like to try it but like to hear what others think. 

I've got fast track booked for this Friday as when I usually arrive from Sydney at 16.10 the queues seem to be getting longer and the Chinese tour groups more confused and pushy.

Does anyone else deliberately look for female Immigration Officers in the booths?

i find the male one’s fucking hopeless at their jobs and the queue in the female one’s move noticeably faster.

55 minutes ago, ChiFlyer said:

I am interested in the 65 years or older persons having access to the Priority Line.

As you enter Immigration you will see a sign on the right-hand side pointing to the Priority Line for 'diplomats, monks, pregnant women, seniors' etc.

If you cannot see it, just ask an official, showing your passport with date of birth.

You will be through before your baggage reaches the carousel.

On 21/01/2018 at 10:18, ChiFlyer said:

Pretty sure it's 70+

When I went thru last month it was 70+ as it has always been. Probably the only good thing about being 72 ! 

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 17:43, mixedberrys said:

Has anyone just used the lounge access on departure? Would like to try it but like to hear what others think. 

Flying Korean (Air booked thru Delta) I get the choice of KLM or the Air France Lounge in departure.

Nice perk, can mix myself a bloody mary, get something to eat and have wifi while waiting to go to the gate.

I also get the 'Premium Lane' card while on the Korean leg of the flight before landing, also a nice perk.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

On 20/01/2018 at 23:43, mixedberrys said:

I've got fast track booked for this Friday as when I usually arrive from Sydney at 16.10 the queues seem to be getting longer and the Chinese tour groups more confused and pushy.

If you are talking about the lounge you can book through BFS then it is, I believe, the KLM / Air France one and a quiet pleasant one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a bad back & decided that walking with carry on & laptop not a good idea.

Plane met by bus which ferried us to virtually the immigration area where fast track was nearly as busy as normal lines so basically a waste of 1600B. Very pleasant girl who stuck around while I sim carded up & took to meet my Nam,s driver, not her fault.

So using Thai Bris to Swampy using the VIP service again I,m not sure about

www.sugarcanemafia.com

I used on my last trip in December. Good service, she pick me up and help me to go out the airport. I was luky to take this service because bkk airport was really busy but i was taking my suitcase in 10 minutes becuse i avoid the queque at immigration 

Anybody know if the 70+ fast track/VIP/whatever is available LEAVING BKK ? THAT is when I had my worst problem a couple of years ago - almost missed my flight - and would have if I hadn't broken out of the line and asked someone (who then rushed me through the Priority lanes).

I'd forgotten about it this trip in and by the time I remembered it I was already on the single line to an individual officer (rather than the cattle car line).

I asked a lady about it and drew a blank stare so I just said "Fuck it. Only 5 people in front of me now anyway.

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

18 minutes ago, sulu said:

Anybody know if the 70+ fast track/VIP/whatever is available LEAVING BKK ? THAT is when I had my worst problem a couple of years ago - almost missed my flight - and would have if I hadn't broken out of the line and asked someone (who then rushed me through the Priority lanes).

I'd forgotten about it this trip in and by the time I remembered it I was already on the single line to an individual officer (rather than the cattle car line).

I asked a lady about it and drew a blank stare so I just said "Fuck it. Only 5 people in front of me now anyway.

That's the one that I first discovered, didn't discover the one for arrivals until months later.

I've just booked my flights for my next trip so nearer the time I will book with BFS to be fast tracked through immigration.  I used it the first time last December and was impressed. When I get off the plane at BKK airport I just hope I get met by another attractive thai lady 555

• 2 weeks later...

exited the plane last night around 19 30 collecting my etihad fast track card. did not use it. no point. still got to the baggage belt before it sprung into life.

met my Meow sourced driver and in south pattaya by 21 20. less than 2 hrs all in !!!

I used BFS for the first time last month.

All went as planned and has been spoken of before.

Met at the end of the sky bridge by a young Thai lass how led me through the fast lane.

Next was on-wards to meet up with my pre-booked driver - who wasn't actually there -so she called up the company to let them know our exact location.

All in all a recommended service if you are so inclined.

I most definitely did save some time, particularly at the Immo queue.

I noticed an un-guided couple use the fast lane of their own accord.

The wife was getting through ok at one booth as they were telling the husband to go join the regular queue.

They ended up letting him through as well as he pointed out that his wife was already going through.

Not a scam i would try or recommend myself though.

• 1 month later...

Is it worth doing as my flight arrives @ 21:50 on a Saturday night , want to get to Patts as quick as possible ( checked luggage)

Archived