Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

VIP Fast Track Service at Suvarnabhumi Airport

blue1878

going to bangkok at the end of the month will try the  Bangkok Airport Limo,with  fast track and cab to pattaya was around 2500 baht

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, electro said:

going to bangkok at the end of the month will try the  Bangkok Airport Limo,with  fast track and cab to pattaya was around 2500 baht

4 hours ago, electro said:

I fly from Hamburg with Emirates and get the wheel chair service for free and also the fast lane.After i get my taxy from Mr. Kes.for 1200 bath from Airport to my guesthouse in 

pattaya.Super in time and never a problem with the time.Highly recommend.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

3 hours ago, midge said:

fly from Hamburg with Emirates and get the wheel chair service for free a

How do you get this. What reason do you give?

Thanks

Interesting to see that BFS are now unable to offer this yet the limousine company are.

I hope this remains the same for when I'm there in November.

Last time I flew my wife flew business class (I worked for Etihad and my seat was upgraded, I gave it to her) and the stewardess gave her two passes.

As that was my only visit I have not experienced the horror of the queue, and would prefer to keep it that way.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread, I have the website now for the limousine company so can book it soon.

Coming to Pattaya in November 2019

Can't flippin wait

Was there in Nov 2017

11 hours ago, Danolo said:

How do you get this. What reason do you give?

Thanks

I first look for a flight.After i call Emirates and order the wheelchair service and my train ticket.

No needs for a proof of your inconvinienc.Easy as this.???

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

On 11/05/2019 at 10:02, FROST MEDIC999 said:

They checked my flight ticket stub last week prior to entering walkway and were also collecting fast track passes so no giving them to passport officer anymore

A change from a few weeks ago

yes i left bkk last week and my fast track dep card from etihad (cos i have a gold FFcard ) was also collected as i went to use priority line for thailand exit.

etihad have pretty much stopped giving them for use on arrival when in economy, but in feb i was luckily upgraded to business from abu dhabi and so got 1. never used it cos immigration was not busy, so i thought great i have a spare.

but no. there is a new style card from the 1 i got in feb so i guess my old one from then is now toxic.

this is the 3rd version since june last year. i took a pic but i can't load it just now

3 hours ago, striderman said:

yes i left bkk last week and my fast track dep card from etihad (cos i have a gold FFcard ) was also collected as i went to use priority line for thailand exit.

etihad have pretty much stopped giving them for use on arrival when in economy, but in feb i was luckily upgraded to business from abu dhabi and so got 1. never used it cos immigration was not busy, so i thought great i have a spare.

but no. there is a new style card from the 1 i got in feb so i guess my old one from then is now toxic.

this is the 3rd version since june last year. i took a pic but i can't load it just now

What class where you out on? I’m just trying to figure out if a person can use a fast track card even if exiting on economy class. 

17 hours ago, Dr No said:

What class where you out on? I’m just trying to figure out if a person can use a fast track card even if exiting on economy class. 

well coming in i WAS economy and still had that boarding pass but the flight must have been full so i got upped to business with a new seat number written on the tkt by hand.

the previous flight coming in when i really was cattle class they (etihad) did not want to give me a fast track card as i left the plane despite my gold card FF status.

i can't work it out either. no problem getting it on departure ever, inc last week  but no longer dishing them out to me on arrival.

as a point of interest i reckon i have maybe used 3 out of the last 15 ish fast track cards i've had coming in. most times the lines at regular immigration around 18.00 or 20 .00 have not been long enough to bother using them.

I used the Bangkok Airport Limousine Fast Track service recently with no problems (economy ticket). Totally worth it as a packed flight from China came in just before me.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

On 17/05/2019 at 13:34, Dr No said:

The ruling is no, even elites unless you happen to be 70, pregnant or a monk.

It seems this limo operation is still flouting the class of service rule but with the current scandal I can see that shoe dropping soon.

20 hours ago, striderman said:

well coming in i WAS economy and still had that boarding pass but the flight must have been full so i got upped to business with a new seat number written on the tkt by hand.

the previous flight coming in when i really was cattle class they (etihad) did not want to give me a fast track card as i left the plane despite my gold card FF status.

i can't work it out either. no problem getting it on departure ever, inc last week  but no longer dishing them out to me on arrival.

as a point of interest i reckon i have maybe used 3 out of the last 15 ish fast track cards i've had coming in. most times the lines at regular immigration around 18.00 or 20 .00 have not been long enough to bother using them.

So to clarify, you had a fast track pass when exiting on economy last week and there wasn’t an issue? 

33 minutes ago, ricktoronto said:

The ruling is no, even elites unless you happen to be 70, pregnant or a monk.

It seems this limo operation is still flouting the class of service rule but with the current scandal I can see that shoe dropping soon.

Are you posting this from experience or from an understanding of the current rules?  

On 19/05/2019 at 08:42, Dr No said:

So to clarify, you had a fast track pass when exiting on economy last week and there wasn’t an issue? 

yes. i was flying out of bkk last tuesday, economy with etihad and my gold FF card and they gave me a fast track card for immigration as usual. ...............(.great cos i get in the lounge faster ! )

only difference this time the blue card (now the mark 3 version) was collected as i entered the fast lane. in the past the immigration officer always took it.

no issue. now i was not about to ask the etihad check in staff how come, in case they took it back of me !!!!!!

I've just been checking current prices to be fast tracked through Immigration.

And current prices for 1 person is as follows

Arrival service 1200 Baht

Departure Service 1200 Baht

Arrival + Departure Service 2300 Baht

More prices can be found on link below

https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

Just now, Dr No said:

there are rarely any hard and fast rules out here in thailand. arrived economy last night on etihad and flashing my  FF card on exiting the plane was given a fast track card no problem.

but as usual it was not worth using it as short lines at regular immigration. i kept a close eye on the time.

18 05 left the plane door

18 15 regular immigration.............inc new finger ID. 4 fingers right hand, then 4 fingers left then 2 thumbs. it doesn't take any longer as you do this yourself on a small terminal while the officer is doing their stuff and stamping etc

18 20 luggage........................and lady luck was with me my 2 bags appeared right after the crew cases as i approached the belt

18 25 found my cab driver near door 3 as usual

18 30 in the cab

20 15 in my condo pattaya....................the drive speed was reduced by heavy rain on route, but 2 hrs 10 min from the plane to the room is still pretty good.

of all the fast track cards i've had i have actually used very few. could be my flights arrive at a slack time but sometimes people worry about wait times when there is no need.

The last two times I arrived in BKK at two different times in the evening, the wait times at immigration were 3 hours and 15 minutes and 2 hours and 40 minutes respectively.   I am using the fast track from now on.  Not going to risk having a flight delayed and then coming at the same time as a swarm of Chinese nationals come slamming into immigration.

7 hours ago, striderman said:

there are rarely any hard and fast rules out here in thailand. arrived economy last night on etihad and flashing my  FF card on exiting the plane was given a fast track card no problem.

but as usual it was not worth using it as short lines at regular immigration. i kept a close eye on the time.

18 15 regular immigration.............inc new finger ID. 4 fingers right hand, then 4 fingers left then 2 thumbs. it doesn't take any longer as you do this yourself on a small terminal while the officer is doing their stuff and stamping etc

18 20 luggage........................and lady luck was with me my 2 bags appeared right after the crew cases as i approached the belt

18 30 in the cab

20 15 in my condo pattaya....................the drive speed was reduced by heavy rain on route, but 2 hrs 10 min from the plane to the room is still pretty good.

of all the fast track cards i've had i have actually used very few. could be my flights arrive at a slack time but sometimes people worry about wait times when there is no need.

I’m with you, vast majority of the times I arrive I don’t need fast track, I even had one arrival where it was 15 mins from stepping off the plane to sitting in the cab. 

It’s more so exiting that I find it to be of benefit. As such I plan in saving my entry fast track to use when exiting next trip. 

On 24/05/2019 at 01:35, striderman said:

18 30 in the cab

I always get flights that land at Suvarnabhumi airport between 7 and 8am in the morning.  And on most occasions there are long queues at immigration.  Having said that maybe they just appear long because I've just landed in Thailand after a long journey and I'm feeling tired and all I want to do is get through immigration as quickly as possible and get my suitcase as quickly as possible and get in my taxi as quickly as possible so time spent in the immigration queues appears longer than the reality

Arrived this afternoon,  even with lots of Chinese immigration was very fast. The fingerprint check was working well. The only problem was people not understanding how queues work. Bag came out as I reached the belt. Just over 20 minutes from plan to taxi. 

On 18/05/2019 at 18:50, tokyojoe2010 said:

I used the Bangkok Airport Limousine Fast Track service recently with no problems (economy ticket). Totally worth it as a packed flight from China came in just before me.

Aren't the chineses supposed to have their own lines ?

They bother so much other travellers that they made special lines for them.

On my arrival few days ago, the finger shit thing was  really slowing down the process.

3 hours ago, jojomecanic said:

Aren't the chineses supposed to have their own lines ?

They bother so much other travellers that they made special lines for them.

On my arrival few days ago, the finger shit thing was  really slowing down the process.

Not sure, you might be right. But as I cruised by the main queue, it did appear to be include non-Chinese as well. And yeah, I did the finger scans (multiple) for the first time.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

1680459185_16feb003(Custom).JPG.315c313fb08bec77cb872dac36736a34.JPG

above the mark 2 blue fast track card from feb this year. no longer in use

below the current mark 3 fast track card from may this year

1808650162_26may005(Custom).JPG.62c0a3bae2a87cf73d4aef3373c9f11e.JPG

Got this answer today when booked the fasttrack+limousine :

Dear  Mr. Blahblahblah

Thank you for your inquiry Unfortunately, we have been ordered to temporarily suspend our fast track service at Don Muang Airport for now, so much to our regret we won't be unable to meet you at the gate and through the VIP lanes on the requested date.

edit : "...we won't be unable..."
that means they are able isn't it ? 55555

2 hours ago, jojomecanic said:

Got this answer today when booked the fasttrack+limousine

Which company?

6 hours ago, kansuwan said:

Which company?

This one below. If you have an other one, I'll be happy to know.

Edit : I'm little bit off topic as this is for Don muang airport
Siam Resorts Airport Limousines
http://www.limousine.in.th
https://www.bangkokairport.vip
https://www.facebook.com/BangkokLimousines
https://www.facebook.com/FastTrackBangkok

Thanks for the quick response - used that company several times at SWB and hope it continues there.

Archived