Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

VIP Fast Track Service at Suvarnabhumi Airport

blue1878

just flew into bkk 2 weeks ago flying economy used  Bangkok Airport Limousine Fast Track service worked great,some guy walked me to the fast track line,did not have to show anything.then he took me to the car which was parked outside the door of the terminal .2300 baht for fast track and taxi to pattaya

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/06/2019 at 20:56, electro said:

just flew into bkk 2 weeks ago flying economy used  Bangkok Airport Limousine Fast Track service worked great,some guy walked me to the fast track line,did not have to show anything.then he took me to the car which was parked outside the door of the terminal .2300 baht for fast track and taxi to pattaya

I just checked the website and it quotes arrival at swampy w/ Fast Track + Camry to Pattaya is 2,550B...when was it that you used the service?...did the price go up?

6 hours ago, pax36 said:

I just checked the website and it quotes arrival at swampy w/ Fast Track + Camry to Pattaya is 2,550B...when was it that you used the service?...did the price go up?

I’ve booked them for my trip next week. Used them last year as well, same price I think. 

Fasttrack + buggy + porter + RETURN car(Camry) to Jomtien is 5423 baht.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

25 minutes ago, davidge said:

I’ve booked them for my trip next week. Used them last year as well, same price I think. 

Fasttrack + buggy + porter + RETURN car(Camry) to Jomtien is 5423 baht.

I tried using BFS ... 2 weeks ago and their website,  stated the service was only now available to Business and 1st class passengers.  This Limo service obviously has an inside connect.  Even as I came thru immigration there was a  sign stating "Business & 1st class only for Fast track service" ... so somehow they are still able to skirt the policy.  Had I known of them before I arrived I would have used their service.   Although the immigration line took only about 30 minutes to get through, so not a terrible experience.

On 16/06/2019 at 13:56, electro said:

Bargain especially if there is a big queue at the immigration.

A widely shared Tweet said there was chaos at Suvarnabhumi airport yesterday as massive queues greeted international passengers. 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1108750-welcome-to-thailand-and-welcome-to-immigration-queues/

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

9 minutes ago, tokyojoe2010 said:

A widely shared tweet said there was chaos at Suvarnabhumi airport yesterday as massive queues greeted international passengers. 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1108750-welcome-to-thailand-and-welcome-to-immigration-queues/

I'm seeing posts by some who say that they breezed through immigration and some complaining of the long lines...does time of day matter?

Just now, pax36 said:

I'm seeing posts by some who say that they breezed through immigration and some complaining of the long lines...does time of day matter?

yes but it's really just the luck of the draw as to how many flights landed just before yours.

remember there are 2 sets of normal lines.

both are up a slope. if you get to the slope and it's on your LEFT hand side then that is usually the busier ramp. more international flights unload from this direction

if you get to the slope and it's on your RIGHT hand side then that is usually the quieter route.

it's not much of a walk between the 2 areas so if the first one looks real bad ie the line is down the ramp as in the pic then you might as well go look and see if the next one is any better

On 28/06/2019 at 08:51, striderman said:

yes but it's really just the luck of the draw as to how many flights landed just before yours.

remember there are 2 sets of normal lines.

both are up a slope. if you get to the slope and it's on your LEFT hand side then that is usually the busier ramp. more international flights unload from this direction

if you get to the slope and it's on your RIGHT hand side then that is usually the quieter route.

it's not much of a walk between the 2 areas so if the first one looks real bad ie the line is down the ramp as in the pic then you might as well go look and see if the next one is any better

Is the faster (on average) immigration section across from gate D4 or D6? See attached image. Thanks.

e_nyukoku.gif

If you use Qatar Airlines, fly into Utapo pattaya airport instead of swampy, hardly any other int flights. I have managed to be in my Pattaya hotel room in under 1 hr from getting off the plane

Just now, mochatsubo said:

Is the faster (on average) immigration section across from gate D4 or D6? See attached image. Thanks.

e_nyukoku.gif

D. 4  simply because that side of the terminal also handles domestic flights, so fewer international ones come in from that direction

Arrived this morning and Flight Manager onboard announced that as from 1 July there are no longer any fasttrack cards. Business Class Passengers were told to show their boarding passes - which they did and it was fine.

Choas at ‘normal’ Immigration though. The second Immigration (D6) actually had longer queues than the first.

Using fasttrack, I was in my taxi leaving the airport less than 25 minutes after the plane got to the gate. A friend landed an hour before me and he was still in the Immigration queue when I was leaving the airport. Got through about 20 minutes behind me.

49 minutes ago, davidge said:

... Flight Manager onboard announced that as from 1 July there are no longer any fasttrack cards. Business Class Passengers were told to show their boarding passes - which they did and it was fine.

Using fasttrack, I was in my taxi leaving the airport less than 25 minutes after the plane got to the gate. 

Do you mean "using my boarding pass"? 

51 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Do you mean "using my boarding pass"? 

????

You now show your boarding pass that indicates you were in Business Class rather than show a Fasttrack Card as you used to. 

Flew in Sunday night around 9pm.  The queue at D6 wasn’t too bad.  The snake line hadn’t started backing down the ramp yet.  D4 didn’t have a snake line, just 4-5 people deep at each IO desk.  I had fast track via the above mentioned Limo service, so I had no wait.  Was out of the airport by 9:15pm, and that included time to grab a new SIM card.  Pretty nice, especially considering my flight’s scheduled arrival time was 9:25pm

If you are already flying in Business or First & getting priority customs & immigration anyway, would it be worthwhile or a waste of money?

Considering just getting Golf cart, Porter & Limo ride instead of the whole shebang

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

If you are already flying in Business or First & getting priority customs & immigration anyway, would it be worthwhile or a waste of money?

Considering just getting Golf cart, Porter & Limo ride instead of the whole shebang

I do simply because I have a back problem and can’t be sure if I’m going to be able to do much more than hobble when I get off a flight.

You can’t book a buggy without also booking the fast track. I booked buggy, Porter and return limo to Jomtien and back this trip and it cost 5423 baht.

The buggy was waiting at the gate, a young lady took me through the Immigration channel and then a porter joined us at the baggage belt. She phoned the driver as we left there and the car pulled up as we went out of the door. I didn’t touch my luggage along the way.

I have scheduled the below Fast Track through Viator, a TripAdvisor company.  I am flying economy.  Will I have any problems?  Thanks.

Dear Customer,

We're pleased to confirm this booking on Wed, Jul 10, 2019.

Flight Arrive
CX 705 

Time Arrive
10:00:00 

Pick Up Location Arrive
Passengers will be greeted at the jet way in terminal building by a dedicated personal assistant in uniformed with a welcome signage with passenger’s name or company’s logo”

Flew Thai biz class from Narita to BKK late last week - no Priority slips passed out. I have an APEC business travel card, so I showed that, but also handed my boarding pass to the immigration officer.

Breezed through in minutes; took a piss and my bag was on the carousel when I got there (one of the first bags off).

I think Thai uses the carousels at one of the far ends of the baggage claim area. Took me a while to find my flight on the board, then to find the proper carousel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 09/07/2019 at 11:50, blue1878 said:

Here  is the link to the website which shows how much it costs to be fast tracked

https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

Prices have not changed for awhile

If all you need is fast track through immigration it's 1200 Baht.  If you have Biz class ticket then you already have Fast Track, so no need to purchase this unless you want to add on the cart service.  

Also worth noting, if you are traveling with a Thai spouse you can use the Thai line - we always go to the one for pregnant/disabled people as that's about all that's left since they put in the automated gates.

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 06:29, davidge said:

Arrived this morning and Flight Manager onboard announced that as from 1 July there are no longer any fasttrack cards. Business Class Passengers were told to show their boarding passes - which they did and it was fine.

I just left BKK on Tuesday night. When checking in for my flight the agent told me no more premium cards, just show your boarding pass because it lets them know what class you're flying.  When I arrived on the 24th June, I was given the fasttrack card on the plane but they didn't say anything about doing away with the premium cards.    

If I remember correctly, the signs don't show premium lane now, but fasttrack.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Below is what I posted in my Trip Report.  I arrived Wednesday morning at 10:00 a.m.

“All went smooth upon arrival.  Fast Track person was there and I cleared Immigration real quick.  I did not need Fast Track as it was not busy much at all.  I had peace of mind while flying so it was worth it.

i am checked in at LK the Empress and have a date with Jay, the masseuse/freelancer.  We will be hitting Walking Street tonight”.

Archived