IGNORED

VIP Fast Track Service at Suvarnabhumi Airport

blue1878

Maybe you look more like 90. LOL.

I don't think I look that old....what do you think???1ff2bcdbb599b325784d53d22583125a.jpg

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, vivid2 said:

I don't think I look that old....what do you think???1ff2bcdbb599b325784d53d22583125a.jpg

Old and happy beats young and miserable.

On 28/08/2017 at 00:01, Kendrickrio said:

Just used the Bangkok fast track and couldnt be happier, you g girl waiting for me ,used the Golfbuggy and glad I did with nearly a 4 minute ride to immigration and that was going fast.

Total cost was 2,299  baht for Fast track  which included the buggy.

Anyway getting back to FAst track , its expensive but well worth it 

I think that you could have been happier

I'm pretty sure that this service costs 1400 baht with Bangkok flight services.

Ive just decided that ill use Bangkok Flight Services when I arrive in Thailand on the 7th December

Now I just have to decided if use one of the following

Arrival Service with Electric Cart  costing 1600 Baht

OR

Arrival Service without Electric Cart costing 850 Baht

I'm tempted to book the cheaper Option as I am mainly booking the service to get through Immigration quickly

So I am wondering do BFS ever get fully booked up. 

I am due to arrive in BKK airport in 9 weeks and 2 days time (7th Dec)

Can I do a booking just two weeks before I arrive in LOS 

21 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Ive just decided that ill use Bangkok Flight Services when I arrive in Thailand on the 7th December

OR

I'm tempted to book the cheaper Option as I am mainly booking the service to get through Immigration quickly

They don’t take bookings very early. I’ve always booked between 1and 2 weeks before and not had a problem. I book with cart but people who have booked without say they sometimes get the cart anyway - guess the BFS lasses prefer not to walk.:)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

52 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

OR

I have used them three times and unless you have mobility problems you don't need a buggy.I just let the girl take me to immigration then say goodbye, get my luggage and head for the bus to Jomtien if it's a long wait I get a taxi.

4 hours ago, davidge said:

I book with cart but people who have booked without say they sometimes get the cart anyway - guess the BFS lasses prefer not to walk.:)

That's been my experience as well.  I booked twice without a cart, but the cart showed up both times.  I believe it has to with distances and scheduling.  The greeters can handle more customers if they use the carts because Swampy can involve some very long walks.

Evil

23a.jpg.29da76d3cb69446b1db5f96c2d8445e7.jpg

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

On 30/09/2017 at 13:11, thinkingallowed said:

I think that you could have been happier

I'm pretty sure that this service costs 1400 baht with Bangkok flight services.

Sorry just checked and it is 1600, but still a lot cheaper. 

4 hours ago, davidge said:

They don’t take bookings very early. I’ve always booked between 1and 2 weeks before and not had a problem. I book with cart but people who have booked without say they sometimes get the cart anyway - guess the BFS lasses prefer not to walk.:)

davidge thanks for the info about them not taking bookings early.  Ive also heard that the BFS lasses turn up with cart even if the guy has not booked it.  I think its because the BFS staff can get busy.  So its quicker for them to use the cart

3 hours ago, adammike said:

I have used them three times and unless you have mobility problems you don't need a buggy.I just let the girl take me to immigration then say goodbye, get my luggage and head for the bus to Jomtien if it's a long wait I get a taxi.

adammike I don't have a mobility problem so I am happy to walk

On 5/29/2017 at 14:05, thairak said:

maybe I am wrong but,  I think that if your over 65 (ie a senior ) you can use fast track anyway, can anyone confirm This ?

Correct.

8 hours ago, davidge said:

They don’t take bookings very early. 

I booked BFS in August to be met off a November flight.  THB 1,600 (cart service) 

1 minute ago, kansuwan said:

I booked BFS in August to be met off a November flight.  THB 1,600 (cart service) 

Thanks, good to know. When I asked about booking well in advance they told me to wait until a couple of weeks before.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 1 month later...

landed at about 17 45 this sunday. exited a full 777 plane and collected fast track FF card at 18 00. in taxi in car park after a piss, a bloody route march to NORMAL  immigration, bought 200 cigs, picked up checked luggage, met the Meow sourced taxi  and the time  18 38 on the cars clock as we pulled off.

38 mins into the cab without  using the fast track nov 19 th.

and he pulled into south pattaya at 20 08, .......................2 hrs 8 mins after leaving the plane door

Did somebody say "Customs" ?

February will be my 6th trip and not once in the first 5 was anybody anywhere near Customs to ask me about anything - everybody just walked through.

As for the GFS service, I'd pass. Nowadays I take the amount something costs and figure out how much I would make if I was working for the amount of time the services costs me.

Fast track costs about 1200 Baht ? About $36 USD. It saves me a bit of walking and standing in line for about 10-15 minutes (when I'd just be standing around waiting for my bags anyway). So 25 minutes saved for $36, about $86 per hour. I never made $86 per hour in my life. I'll pass on the GFS. :D

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

@sulu

I can understand that.  Especially if you're only talking about a 15 minute wait or something it's not bad I guess.  

My last trip I spent about 25+ minutes waiting to get through immigration, and waiting for a bag, walking from a to b.. Having just got off a 13 hour flight it wasn't ideal really.  Took well over an hour to get out of the airport and have a smoke..

For 30 odd quid I'll give the Bangkok flight services thing a go, booked it today for next month.  Never been for a ride on an airport golf cart so it should be fun.  :)

I'm easily entertained..

I fly business class so I get fast track included. It's fine but mostly the time saved is immediately lost at the baggage claim area as I am always there before my luggage. And this in spite of my luggage being offloaded first thanks to the business class priority label. If my luggage was offloaded last from a full A380 then I could be waiting a very long time: possibly much longer that it would take to wait in the slow lane at immigration.

So I would say fast track is worth getting for free but probably not worth paying for. If I was paying for something I would rather pay for lounge access before the flight, or when changing planes mid-flight.

30 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

I fly business class so I get fast track included. It's fine but mostly the time saved is immediately lost at the baggage claim area as I am always there before my luggage. And this in spite of my luggage being offloaded first thanks to the business class priority label. If my luggage was offloaded last from a full A380 then I could be waiting a very long time: possibly much longer that it would take to wait in the slow lane at immigration.

So I would say fast track is worth getting for free but probably not worth paying for. If I was paying for something I would rather pay for lounge access before the flight, or when changing planes mid-flight.

I have not had to wait for any length of time for my bag the three times I have used fast track,one trip my flight was delayed and I thought I would miss my booked bell Bus,30 minutes from the time the wheels touched I was at the bell Bus counter with 4 minutes to spare.

52 minutes ago, adammike said:

I have not had to wait for any length of time for my bag the three times I have used fast track,one trip my flight was delayed and I thought I would miss my booked bell Bus,30 minutes from the time the wheels touched I was at the bell Bus counter with 4 minutes to spare.

I have never fast tracked, I actually quite enjoy the walk to immigration after sitting on a flight (although I do walk about on the plane). I do not like the queues at immigration some are short,some long and the first fight I ever witnessed in Thailand was in immigration (there's another story!),  there has been more times in my 22 trips where I have waited at the carousel no matter how long immigration has taken. It is up to anyone how they spend their money but to pay for fast track then go by bell bus I do find quite a fiscal contrast but for me it has always taxi straight to destination which I believe is less expensive than fast track? 

2 hours ago, ChairmanMao said:

@sulu

I can understand that.  Especially if you're only talking about a 15 minute wait or something it's not bad I guess.  

My last trip I spent about 25+ minutes waiting to get through immigration, and waiting for a bag, walking from a to b.. Having just got off a 13 hour flight it wasn't ideal really.  Took well over an hour to get out of the airport and have a smoke..

For 30 odd quid I'll give the Bangkok flight services thing a go, booked it today for next month.  Never been for a ride on an airport golf cart so it should be fun.  :)

I'm easily entertained..

There are smoking rooms airside in arrivals,  before immi if needed.... that's swampy I am referring to.

For 850 baht, and Swampy being Swampy, it's BFS for me every time.. I think it is a small price to pay for what is a pretty decent service. Even better if you only have hand luggage...

2 hours ago, ChairmanMao said:

@sulu

I'm easily entertained..

It might turn out to be a short ride, if your flight doesn't get a gate and you have to take a bus you'll be dropped off close to immigration.

20 minutes ago, dave01 said:

For 850 baht, and Swampy being Swampy, it's BFS for me every time.. I think it is a small price to pay for what is a pretty decent service. Even better if you only have hand luggage...

Can you direct me to a link where BFS was available for 850thb

Archived