IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

has anyone here bought one, I have and have been a little worried, I went in the other day and they said they have a full new contstruction team starting soon, and will be knocking down the sales office and showrooms end of year , but they will obviously be years behind, was supposed to be finished now, lol

45 minutes ago, paulyd2k said:

has anyone here bought one, I have and have been a little worried, I went in the other day and they said they have a full new contstruction team starting soon, and will be knocking down the sales office and showrooms end of year , but they will obviously be years behind, was supposed to be finished now, lol

Yep, I bought one too. Kinda thinking at the moment all the money I have put into it is gone (a little over 2,000,000 baht), which is obviously very disappointing. Not familiar with contract law here but I will be having a meeting with a lawyer soon to see if anything can be done about getting my money back. Gotta at least try :) 

• Like 2

well they are doing all this without even contacting people so gotta be a bit scary but , if things don't alter and all goes as normal then great but, changing names and no work being done does scare me

Now it looks like our Pattaya Realtor Agents found a new way for making money.....:rolleyes:http://neothai.com/2349_thailand_pattaya_centara_grand_residence_pattaya.html

, on this site in RED a link to prices for legal steps http://neothai.com/lawyer_pattaya.html

And this one for selling your disaster of plan condo   IN BLUE ON PAGE Want to sell appartment in Centara Grand Residence Pattaya? Click here >>>

http://neothai.com/resale.html

Edited by david555

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Double post because freezing website .... and then this result ....P.A. not ok yet ...!!:Number1a:

Edited by david555

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

luckily my only involvement is taking pics as i walk around

• Like 1

Yes, I know you walk but since reading your post I can't get this out of my head:

• Like 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Reading these posts, it seems the predicted property market storm is hitting town. A lot of people have predicted a major correction will occur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daryle

There's been a fair correction already Daryle, time will tell how much further the property market in Pattaya will fall. Who knows, it might bounce back.

I've been watching the market for about 2 years now, by no means an expert but just keep an eye on prices in certain developments and areas. An average of about 50k a sqm or lower seems the going rate now compared to 70k plus only a couple of years ago.

There's always exceptions of course, but that's what I'm seeing in the last couple of years.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I considered both developments on Soi 15, I really like that area, I'm glad I've waited until completion.

Good luck to those that have tipped in their hard earned money, I hope all turns out well. It makes me so angry this shit happens to good people, buying a condo should be an easy stress free thing to do, years of worrying if it is even going to be completed is just bullshit.

12 hours ago, paulyd2k said:

9 hours ago, fearless butterfly said:

Yep, I bought one too. Kinda thinking at the moment all the money I have put into it is gone (a little over 2,000,000 baht), which is obviously very disappointing. Not familiar with contract law here but I will be having a meeting with a lawyer soon to see if anything can be done about getting my money back. Gotta at least try :) 

9 hours ago, paulyd2k said:

well they are doing all this without even contacting people so gotta be a bit scary but , if things don't alter and all goes as normal then great but, changing names and no work being done does scare me

If you contact them through this website, pretending to be interested in buying a few different condos, including the one you have already partly purchased, it would be interesting to see if they tell you it's for sale or already sold.

I did look at the available condos and mine is marked as sold , on that new link I put up, but has anyone actually gone to ask whats happening, I am back on the 28th april and will be down there asking wtf is happening

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Gnorman said:

I considered both developments on Soi 15, I really like that area, I'm glad I've waited until completion.

Good luck to those that have tipped in their hard earned money, I hope all turns out well. It makes me so angry this shit happens to good people, buying a condo should be an easy stress free thing to do, years of worrying if it is even going to be completed is just bullshit.

I wish I'd done the same Gnorman! Yeah, it's very disappointing to say the least. For myself, I looked at a lot of places before buying, a few in Jomtien area but the massive over-development turned me off even though the prices were pretty good for what you got. I stayed at Tulip hotels in BKK before, and was very impressed with the overall quality of the place, and when I looked into this development, it seemed pretty good. Quality build, in what in my opinion is the best location in Pattaya.... right between Soi Bukhoa and 2nd Rd, directly behind decent shopping centre with cinema, good supermarket and food, and only a walk to Central, Mike's, Royal Garden, the beach and (if you're keen) even Walking Street. In a reasonably quiet soi, perfect. 

My gut feel is all problems are directly related to what happened with the Waterfront development, just seems the total fuck-up of that place has had a flow-on effect with all the Tulip builds. The construction of Soi 15 was going great guns (after a much delayed start) for a while, things were looking up. Now, not so much. 

8 minutes ago, fearless butterfly said:

I wish I'd done the same Gnorman! Yeah, it's very disappointing to say the least. For myself, I looked at a lot of places before buying, a few in Jomtien area but the massive over-development turned me off even though the prices were pretty good for what you got. I stayed at Tulip hotels in BKK before, and was very impressed with the overall quality of the place, and when I looked into this development, it seemed pretty good. Quality build, in what in my opinion is the best location in Pattaya.... right between Soi Bukhoa and 2nd Rd, directly behind decent shopping centre with cinema, good supermarket and food, and only a walk to Central, Mike's, Royal Garden, the beach and (if you're keen) even Walking Street. In a reasonably quiet soi, perfect. 

My gut feel is all problems are directly related to what happened with the Waterfront development, just seems the total fuck-up of that place has had a flow-on effect with all the Tulip builds. The construction of soi 15 was going great guns (after a much delayed start) for a while, things were looking up. Now, not so much. 

And thats the truth to a point.

But, when they have done the runner and not kept anyone informed, and fucked off to Macau to have a gamble on your money, then you say...get fucked cunt. I hope a thai bus full of chinese tourists run you over. I know I'll be scraching your porsche and I know i'll be making you meet a wailing wall!

Just a message from a friend I'm told hahaha

Capture.JPG

ummm

. The construction of soi 15 was going great guns (after a much delayed start) for a while, things were looking up. Now, not so much. 

Tulip Soi 15 hasn't moved much in a year, for a number of months it just had a few workers feigning interest.

19 hours ago, davidge said:

Yes, I know you walk but since reading your post I can't get this out of my head:

Showing your age bro :D....good tune though!

6 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Way to young to remember it coming out but they are from Swansea 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fearless butterfly said:

..... I stayed at Tulip hotels in BKK before, and was very impressed with the overall quality of the place, and when I looked into this development, it seemed pretty good. Quality build, in what in my opinion is the best location in Pattaya....

Hey, fearless butterfly .. I'd like to offer a point of clarification.

The Tulip hotel at which you stayed in BKK is operated by the Golden Tulip hotel, not Pattaya's notorious Tulip Group .. for some years now, I've known the Golden Tulip Group MD, who just seethed when I asked if they were in any way associated with the notorious Tulip Group of Pattaya infamy.

He claims that the MD of the notorious Tulip Group selected their name to purposely deceive people into believing they are the same company .. blood could have shot out of his eyes at the mere mention of these guys.

Golden Tulip Group operates the Golden Tulip Essential hotel in Pattaya (along with 230+ hotels in 45+ countries) .. you could be forgiven for thinking they are the same company, much to the advantage of the notorious Tulip Group .. and the disadvantage of the reputable Golden Tulip Group from whom they steal their hard earned reputation.

Edited by brutox

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

I just did a quick check of Golden Tulip Residences on one of the more useful property referral web sites .. https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/pattaya/condo/golden-tulip-hotel-and-residence.

On this web site alone, 334 unit buyers are trying to sell out of the project .. roughly 43% of the total units.

There are even 13 unit buyers at Waterfront trying to get out from beneath their units .. https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/pattaya/condo/waterfront-suites-residences .. these guys are probably desperate to find unsuspecting innocents upon whom to dump these albatrosses.

With no more disclosures than they make, these sellers might be close to committing fraud in a regulated market .. but, I guess that is the beauty of being a developer or property agent in Thailand, eh?

Edited by brutox

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

28 minutes ago, brutox said:

I just did a quick check of Golden Tulip Residences on one of the more useful property referral web sites .. https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/pattaya/condo/golden-tulip-hotel-and-residence.

On this web site alone, 334 unit buyers are trying to sell out of the project .. roughly 43% of the total units.

There are even 13 unit buyers at Waterfront trying to get out from beneath their units .. https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/pattaya/condo/waterfront-suites-residences .. these guys are probably desperate to find unsuspecting innocents upon whom to dump these albatrosses.

With no more disclosures than they make, these sellers might be close to committing fraud in a regulated market .. but, I guess that is the beauty of being a developer or property agent in Thailand, eh?

Am I understanding this thread correctly?

Golden tulip has went under, and everybody that bought units there has lost their money?

I just took a glance at the 334 units for sale, and it seems they are all being sold by a few brokers. Isn't that extremely unethical?

What a messed up situation! I feel terrible for anyone that has lost money there. But for anyone, especially a real estate broker to try to resell worthless units, should be a blackballing offense. IMHO 

18 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

Golden tulip has went under, and everybody that bought units there has lost their money?

I just took a glance at the 334 units for sale, and it seems they are all being sold by a few brokers. Isn't that extremely unethical?

What a messed up situation! I feel terrible for anyone that has lost money there. But for anyone, especially a real estate broker to try to resell worthless units, should be a blackballing offense. IMHO 

i don't think anyone knows for sure what is happening other than new signs have appeared over the showroom and the position of early buyers is uncertain. i have at least for now included a walk by when i'm out trying to limit my weight but not every day and like the build project there is likely to be a hiatus in the run to songkran. i did go past today thursday, and the site was dead and the cranes unmoved now for about a month

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

Nothing 100% clear yet. Construction stopped months ago. Apparently, another developer has taken over the project. 'Buyers' have been told nothing.

The new developer has in all probability no legal obligation to meet the liabilities of the old one so buyers often/usually lose out.

Thanks guys. It's good to know that there is at least some hope that the buyers will not lose their money.

1 minute ago, WhiteThai said:

Thanks guys. It's good to know that there is at least some hope that the buyers will not lose their money.

no idea what their position is, but if there is any restart in building i will report it although there are many other BM's on the ground who may live closer and get the news out faster