Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

if its true your friend obviously inherited the money to do this.

I'm not seeing that he/she could have earned enough by pragmatic sensible and strategic decision-making

also are they unhappy because  of what happened or their initial decision

Ah, if only the rest of us were as astute and knowledgeable as some are in hindsight.... Probably seemed like a good idea to the investor at the time and if the wheels hadn't fallen off on the project for whatever reason, we would all be lauding him now as a financial genius for his foresight....

From my long (very long) experience in this world it always appears to be the ones with little or no money that give out the best financial advice.

Just sayin' :GoldenSmile1:

Ah, if only the rest of us were as astute and knowledgeable as some are in hindsight.... Probably seemed like a good idea to the investor at the time and if the wheels hadn't fallen off on the project for whatever reason, we would all be lauding him now as a financial genius for his foresight....

From my long (very long) experience in this world it always appears to be the ones with little or no money that give out the best financial advice.

Just sayin' 

buy 18 OTPlan and it Probably seemed like a good idea" ????

bit strange ... i think you would want a bit more than probably

it always appears to be the ones with little or no money that give out the best financial advice.

sounds like he was listening to some of them for this financial advice.

maybe he should have taken his advice from someone like you ... with your abundance of experience ( you didn't say if good or bad..)

I'm just sayin too  :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by aussielongboat

Yes, An 18 post newbie addict must have worlds of experience. Pardon me while I google Far East property Group.

Jack

My friend has purchased 18 apartments in water front he is very very very unhappy.

JDM

Bet he is, tulip group have now changed ownership of the project so he might not even own any of those 18 anymore.

Only projects now advertised by tulip are the avenue and golden tulip. Everthing else has dissapered from their website

Yes, An 18 post newbie addict must have worlds of experience. Pardon me while I google Far East property Group.

Jack

when I google comes out https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjB3ZnjpdbOAhWJpo8KHUeRDZwQFgghMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.estatesalliance.com%2Fth%2Fthailand%2F%3Fagency%3D10444&usg=AFQjCNECAOy9hg9R7lRYuT3uPOfs_0Xh2A

When clicking it I come out on a "side way one" new one  ....this one ..

https://www.estatesalliance.com/en/thailand/

As always a mish mash of company formations...oh wel there are good &" naughty" ones .... time always shall tell .

Edited by david555

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

My friend has purchased 18 apartments in water front he is very very very unhappy.

JDM

In case your" unhappy but loaded friend "does not have it , here an 13 minutes very detailed assisted visit to the show condo of the waterfront project ....13 minutes  long guided tour , only the presenters looking a bit dodgy ,( just missing a gun sticking out their pockets ... :GoldenSmile1: ) something in return for his pocket money ..

http://www.waterfrontpattaya.com/video.php

BTW: where are all those Israeli's promoters now ,who were to see day by day, with new projects on Pattaya media group TV....vanished ...? :Think1:

Edited by david555

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

This condo at Golden Tulip has already been sold. I have another one on the top level for sale in foreign quota for anyone interested.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/299969-the-golden-tulip-resale-foreign-quota/

the PROMISE of a condo being supplied has been sold.

Unless I've misunderstood the actual condo does not exist yet.

still can't understand the appeal of buying off the plan in a flat or reducing price market.

It may not appeal to some, but the cost savings appeal to others that are prepare to speculate. It's individual choice. Not for you or I to decide for them. And, when this development was released the market was buoyant. My crystal ball broke same as many others it seems.

Buying off plan is an individual choice, it's done every day in Australia and has tax advantages, but it appears it can be very very dodgy in a falling market and particularly in a place like Thailand that has little or no protection for buyers. That's not a statement of fact, just opinion. No one is forcing anyone to buy off plan.

I'm sure there are thousands of people that have made that choice and it's turned out well, but that was in a buoyant market which currently it doesn't appear to be. It doesn't make financial sense to buy off plan in a falling market. Especially given the outstanding value in already furnished and completed projects.

It's not for me personally, but I wouldn't criticize anyone who takes the chance. For me, the small savings don't outweigh the risk. As the Thai's say, up to you.

Cheers

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

In case your" unhappy but loaded friend "does not have it , here an 13 minutes very detailed assisted visit to the show condo of the waterfront project ....13 minutes  long guided tour , only the presenters looking a bit dodgy ,( just missing a gun sticking out their pockets ... :GoldenSmile1: ) something in return for his pocket money ..

http://www.waterfrontpattaya.com/video.php

BTW: where are all those Israeli's promoters now ,who were to see day by day, with new projects on Pattaya media group TV....vanished ...? :Think1:

Yes this for real and yes he is loaded he has his legal guys on the case but it don't look good.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

yeah you sold a promise that will not be met ,its 6 months behind now talking to the project manager 

• 6 months later...

Hi..

I bought (paid 65% already)  a unit in this project Golden Tulip Residence opposite Centara azure hotel near Avenue.

Now the construction has stalled and heard rumours that Nova group will take over...I am really getting nervous ..

If there are any other members who are involved in this projects, it would be great if you could provide any update or any information.

On 8/22/2016 at 1:15 PM, aussielongboat said:

if its true your friend obviously inherited the money to do this.

I'm not seeing that he/she could have earned enough by pragmatic sensible and strategic decision-making

also are they unhappy because  of what happened or their initial decision

Believe me its true he is a very wealthy man many in pattaya know him he purchased 12 units off plan and the than purchased a further 6 more from Russians who needed to sell YES he is very unhappy now due the the current situation.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Hi..

I bought (paid 65% already)  a unit in this project Golden Tulip Residence opposite Centara azure hotel near Avenue.

Now the construction has stalled and heard rumours that Nova group will take over...I am really getting nervous ..

If there are any other members who are involved in this projects, it would be great if you could provide any update or any information.

I understand that the showroom and office is still open on site. I'd sit down there and refuse to move until you get the answers you're looking for and deserve.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On 8/22/2016 at 22:43, axunjaxn said:

Jack

Had to change his profile name for new post as i know was asked to stop posting here. Estate Agent should be pay for Advertising. you can see one of the profiles with the same name has an underscore.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Theres little progress at the moment 

tulip still  havent finnished the one opposite despite telling owners 18months ago that keys were ready for collection.

The Nova group have sent letters trying to finance the project essentially trying to mortgage your non built condo yet. The current/former owner has not stuck there heads up to face customers. Weak little men they are, with fat wallets from screwing people. Kobi Elbaz is spending your money in Macau. I'm sure a Thai style accident may happen. You can't rip off that many people and walk this earth.

ummm

I stayed in the luxurious Centara Azure hotel during February. I suspected that my rock-bottom, bargain-basement price was down to the building work opposite the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised to hear absolutely no noise - no jack-hammers, no drills, just silence. The building site was like a proverbial ghost town...tumble-weed central.

This is the scenic view from my balcony of the (very quiet) building site.

IMG_3553.JPG

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

No building went on at all in the last 4 weeks I stayed close to that development and I saw it every day . At a standstill.