IGNORED

Food I like

just hanging

Omg a breakfast burrito smothered in gravy!?!

mmmm good!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another dinner party at my crib. We Thai love food and it's always nice gather some good friends and nice girls to enjoy food and each other's company. Had a great party in WS afterwards! My mother always said a real Thai man can cook and take his wife and children. So I did as she told me. Maybe it's not so fancy as many of you rich farang is used to eat and cook but I'm just a simple guy and try give my guests some eatable dishes at least...

Hungly mak mak, 555. No, great presentation & food looks delicious enough to gorge in.

................................................................................................................

PonR

B Eggs meast scrambeled.JPG

Penne Arbiata with sausage.......marcos in jomtien

Penne Arbiata sausage.JPG

555555.. Fancy enough for little 'ol me! I can see you love to eat first class. I fear I am not rich enough to sit at your table P669!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lol, I thought all farang had big money? At least so all girls in Pattaya say

salad chopped.JPG

salad .JPG

Salad BC:bacon.jpg

salad blue cheese copy.JPG

salad Blue Cheese.JPG

salad cactus.JPG

salad caesar .JPG

salad Caesar 2.JPG

salad ceasar copy.JPG

Salad Ceasar.JPG

Salad Ceaser.jpg

Salad Cesar .JPG

salad chopped.JPG

Salad CI.JPG

Salad copy 2.JPG

salad copy.JPG

Salad Goat Cheese.jpg

Salad Marine.jpg

Salad Med.JPG

salad mediterranean.jpg

salad somtam.JPG

Salad Taco.jpg

Salad Tomato.jpg

salad tomato:feta.jpg

salad tuna.jpg

salad.JPG

Some great pics there JH and P669! One of the things I have noticed in the last 5 years is the better restaurants and diversity of choice in Pattaya. A lot of restaurants still can't cook western food to a high standard, but that is definitely changing and is one of the reasons I still choose to holiday in Pattaya. But most of the time I choose to eat Thai food anyway as most of the Thai food served up in my home country is nothing like the original even though most Thai restaurants are run by Thai people! In the future I can see Pattaya as potentially being a great culinary destination. Well I hope so, anyway.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

wow, great looking food, chops look great, salad terrific.     Not being able to get salads like that kills me here, I would eat every lunch. That salad is outstanding.  I have found decent ones but not like that.   had to get a chopped salad in Macau, never heard of them here.  to die for

I have gotten good ones here but far and few between.    Great salads, like yours and the one above, super popular in my restaurant in the states.  Miss them

Thanx! Ye you know how it is. If you want something properly done you have to do it yourself! They have some nice salads in Central if I don't remember wrong in this new restaurant over there.

Some great pics there JH and P669! One of the things I have noticed in the last 5 years is the better restaurants and diversity of choice in Pattaya. A lot of restaurants still can't cook western food to a high standard, but that is definitely changing and is one of the reasons I still choose to holiday in Pattaya. But most of the time I choose to eat Thai food anyway as most of the Thai food served up in my home country is nothing like the original even though most Thai restaurants are run by Thai people! In the future I can see Pattaya as potentially being a great culinary destination. Well I hope so, anyway.

I totally agree with about this. It's my experience as well. Both in the restuarants and in the grocery stores. Now I can find almost everything I need to cook international food at home. In the beginning it was a challenge find all those necessary ingredients. But some stuff I still need travel to get or ask friends from abroad to bring to me.

The alcohol selection have increased as well and prices went down to a more decent level. Still those aged alcohol bottles have outrages prices....

Is traveling at the moment so been eating out mostly. Had such a lovely food experience yesterday in a shopping mall surprisingly. Ordered a 4 beer plate with local brewed beers, charcuterie plate and Beef/tartar which been hanged for 2 weeks along with truffle mayonnaise and local produced.

It was like an explosion in the mouth. The beers was full of flavours and married the meals perfectly. The Tartar was out of this world. I could really feel the quality of the meat and could almost see the happy cow walking around in the open fields. Worth every euro!

Also bought some nice aged Rom to use at home as an avec to the coffee with dessert. Aged Rom is such a nice ending of a proper dinner! I do drink our infamous Sangsom. But that's only when I want get drunk and don't bother about some else than just that goal 555!

Also found a nice chocolate fountain which I know for sure will be a hit with the girls. My new Sorbet machine is for those more fit days when calories counting is on the wall. But also a fresh ending of a heavy dinner and with all those Thai fruits we do have I'll find some nice ideas I'm sure of!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It's something i do miss in Thailand's seafood. It's the full crabs they have in Europe and US. I just love em and can't stop eating them while I'm here. So had a nice seafood dinner in my friend's home 2 days ago. Full crabs, lobster, river crayfish and sea crayfish. I avoid eating it with seafood sauce when abroad and just mayonnaise or aioli to feel every flavour of the seafood. Sip it down with a nice crispy cold Chablis makes it a nice feast!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Japanese lunch after the gym a few day ago. Good grilled tuna with prawn. Nicely presented and the tuna perfectly grilled.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ooh Buddha! That took my lunch to a shame indeed counting calories. What a beast and never saw that version been eating a lot of Mexican food. But would gladly try it out cause my health issues keeping the food right now. Anyway my lunch yesterday with friends. Slow cooked lamb racks so tender the knife just went throw the meat like a hot knife throw butter! Just melted in the mouth and glad I told the girls in my company to order an extra large portion. Could easily eat one more plate of it. But had a little snack afterwards with French oyster and Champagne. Darn expensive here and miss the prices in Thailand now. But soon back home eating som tam and chicken 555

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

One of the best meals I had on Thailand        RichManPoorMan

IMG_3437.jpg

IMG_3436.JPG

mac and cheese, killer potato salad

my friend just sent this desert platter from NYC

IMG_5111.jpeg

Today's breakfast in Restaurant Livv in Soi khao talo. Wasn't impressed of their Spaghetti Bolognese at all. Too much tomaoe sacuce and less meat or in lack of the taste of the meat. Prefer also the Bolognese is cooked in red wine. So far I haven't had one decent Bolognese in Pattaya.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lunch today

Lamb-sausage potato.jpg

Joy restaurant, behind Linda's in Jomtien.   Lots of seafood and good prices, Norwegian food

Joy restaurant behind Linda's Jomtien....... Norwegian food, lots of fish, good prices

One of the best meals I had on Thailand        RichManPoorMan

attachicon.gifIMG_3437.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_3436.JPG

mac and cheese, killer potato salad

The meal looks great. Do you know if this meal is served daily or is it a special on certain days?

Thanks,

Cheers

Today's breakfast in Calles bar and restaurant opposite Beefeater. Was ok, but nothing more. Think Beefeater is slightly better in this case.

image.jpeg

The meal looks great. Do you know if this meal is served daily or is it a special on certain days?

Thanks,

Cheers

mainly weekends, fri sat sun, and mon if some left over

he goes thought tons of ribs, smoked than bbq, damn they are good.    Entire menu is great and big

My friend sent this to me today, hamburger NY, $25

Double burger at Delmonico's. They invented the hamburger here in 1839

IMG_8872.JPG

Still my favorite thread, keep it up boys!!  Thanks!!

Bought some fresh lobster as Valentine lunch to my girl and boiled it in white wine and Himalaya salt to give it a special flavour before I grilled the lobster and served it with aioli. Served with a Bollinger Champagne of course and some romance in my outdoor jacuzzi with the Champagne and Anthon Berg chocolate....this is how we thai guys roll!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

just hanging when are you in patts again? We must go on a foody tour next time. These pics looks delicious. Im sitting here at work drinking a bottle of water while salivating at these pictures. All these looks delicious.

width="350" height="200" frameborder="0">

Archived