IGNORED

Food I like

just hanging

When someone who used to live in LA says that the Mex buffett is "really good," that means something

Just Hanging is mexican?

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just Hanging is mexican?

only when I eat in certain resturants

he just means LA is loaded with great Mexican restaurants......silly :)

only when I eat in certain resturants

he just means LA is loaded with great Mexican restaurants......silly :)

Yeh just a wind up [emoji4]

what a great country, a 300 baht meal, then on to gogos where loads of hot young girls appear/pretend to like me........I am not leaving

IMG_5871.jpg

a sandwich in LA cost more

what a great country, a 300 baht meal, then on to gogos where loads of hot young girls appear/pretend to like me........I am not leaving

But you eat cheaper in Laos! And the girls used to go for a carton of cigarettes!

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

But you eat cheaper in Laos! And the girls used to go for a carton of cigarettes!

just got back from loas its a bottle of shampoo and 2 bars of soap now 

sorry I dont smoke :)

Brunos last night.  My first ever Wagu Steak............outstanding

Red house wine.jpg

chopped salad.JPG

wagyu steak.JPG

IMG_5880.JPG

Steak Wagyu sliced.jpg

Brunos last night.  My first ever Wagu Steak............outstanding

Red house wine.jpg

chopped salad.JPG

wagyu steak.JPG

IMG_5880.JPG

Steak Wagyu sliced.jpg

chocolate souffle.JPG

Sorry ..... but wagyu is such an overused word these days.

Sorry ..... but wagyu is such an overused word these days.

this was the real deal, Brunos, not a coffee shop  

this was the real deal, Brunos, not a coffee shop

I think what he means is that, you can get beef with a 5% wagyu content (via breeding i assume), so then its suddenly labelled wagyu beef and seemingly awesome!

Not saying yours wasn't great, but its maybe a misleading term. I don't know much about it to be fair.

I think what he means is that, you can get beef with a 5% wagyu content (via breeding i assume), so then its suddenly labelled wagyu beef and seemingly awesome!

Not saying yours wasn't great, but its maybe a misleading term. I don't know much about it to be fair.

the was the real Japanese deal, and unfortunately I paid the price, rather my friends did and wouldn't let me pay, they wanted me to try it

Brunos one of the top chefs, [he used to be the top chef at royal cliff] and restaurants in Thailand, and a friend of mine

Bruno-Restaurant_0042.jpg

Bruno-Restaurant-copy-480x320.jpg

Brunos-weinkeller-1.jpg

pattay_bruno_rest.jpg

Brunos one of the top chefs, [he used to be the top chef at royal cliff] and restaurants in Thailand, and a friend of mine

The chef is called Fredi lol (its on the website). As his mate, you think he would have told you 555

the was the real Japanese deal, and unfortunately I paid the price, rather my friends did and wouldn't let me pay, they wanted me to try it

If true , hope you enjoyed it. Everyone steak house (not just Pattaya but worldwide) now claims they have wagyu but its usually not the real thing from Japan.

That Royal Cliff must go through some amount of Chefs.

The chef is called Fredi lol (its on the website). As his mate, you think he would have told you 555

I dont need to tell someones name when mentioning a restaurant.   If you check his LINE Freddy is on that also but then I am guessing you dont have that.  Every-time we go to lunch at Royal Cliff he reminds me his name is Freddy too.   Whats your point?

When you list a bar, do you also list who owns it

the steak was outstanding, one of a kind but only one of.  I will stick to the Australian prime rib-eye......works for me

Talking about Bruno's. Had a 7 course dinner a few weeks ago with my girl and many from PA. 7 different wines as well. Great dinner but honestly I prefer Cafe des Amis and Steak & Co.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I dont need to tell someones name when mentioning a restaurant. If you check his LINE Freddy is on that also but then I am guessing you dont have that. Every-time we go to lunch at Royal Cliff he reminds me his name is Freddy too. Whats your point?

When you list a bar, do you also list who owns it

the steak was outstanding, one of a kind but only one of. I will stick to the Australian prime rib-eye......works for me

2f4d7a412332c3793c24ef23ab4c205f.jpg

Mata Hari last night

Salad Goat cheese.JPG

Steak Canadian Rib-eye.JPG

The pictures speaks for itself. Love this place and the cocktails are into perfection as well!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

rich man poor man

broccoli soup

brats and sauteed onions

broccloi soup.JPG

bratts.JPG

Any pics besides western food?

I got tons of thai pics, I eat it all the time, but the pics look pretty much the same with most thai food

Food in Jakarta during a short trip.

Nasi Lemak supper with assorted chicken gizzards , bbq chilli'ed beef , brinjal , tempeh

20160521_013142a.jpg

20160521_013146a.jpg

This is the famous Kopi Lewak that has the seeds passed thru the digestive system of a Civet Cat (I think!). Very good but nothing extraordinary. Cost about USD3.50 per cuppa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

20160522_125457a.jpg

20160522_125523a.jpg

We went looking for food after drinking and found these all over the streets!

20160523_022319a.jpg

Sate supper from the streets. The stalls and the final product!

20160523_022323a.jpg

IMG-20160523-WA0002a.jpg

Finger food at a bar

IMG-20160521-WA0008a.jpg

Lontong breakfast at the hotel. The rice cakes were soft and moist and to die for!

IMG-20160523-WA0007a.jpg

Archived