Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Food I like

just hanging

Is that TRW getting a free meal? Shameless he is!..;)

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

American beef ... finished with corn in feedlots ... makes me wince just thinking about it.

Alberta beef is the (extremely thin) silver lining in the (enormous) dark cloud of having to return to Canada from Singapore.

It's not all like that.  On the average, sure it's not Wagyu, but we have grass-fed only...and it's quite nice.  I'd definitely be interested in Alberta beef.  

I'd also give up beef for the rest of my life, easily, to live in LOS and have access to beautiful Thai pussy forever.  

So there's that

so my diet is fucked, I had the salad yesterday, great.  went to rich man poor man today and the ower said he had one rack of ribs left..[only serves them on weekends....... have no side beans today how about mac and cheese, what do you want as your second side, mac and cheese

was great and full rack cheaper than half rack and I guess much better, but none of the waitresses are young nor with big tits :)

Ribs-Mac cheese.JPG

what a great country this is, cant believe so many can bitch about it, all the hot young girls I want and great food too, dont need anything else :)

Do u do any cooking yourself?

I always have had designer kitchens at my houses in the states that I designed and built myself, my kitchen here that i designed was put on the cover of a big kitchen shop builder.   I have had restaurants for a long time in the states and was in the kitchen constantly.   So in answer to your question, no.... :)   but I eat out a lot, not worth it for one guy to cook for himself, nor clean up afterwards......food is cheap here

That's 1 Michelin at least.

You make me Blush...I'm just a modest home chef who love to cook and eat....thanks anyway!

wow, that looks good open a restaurant in Jomtien, Im there :)

just make my steak medium well if you would :)

Thanks, but the work having a restaurant is a 24/7 project and all the stress it's something I don't do anymore. But always cooking and always have a gf who clean it up afterwards so I'm blessed indeed! But maybe one I will open a restaurant but with a proper management and not me in the kitchen personally.

Is that TRW getting a free meal? Shameless he is!..;)

Haha, ye you have a good eye! We are a couple of guys who hang together and of course eat together as well. Everybody do his part of the meal. This time one of the guy pay all grocery and I just cook it. The others buy the stuff I need as well.

post-82617-14525863494805.jpg

I tried this today, a soft boiled scotch egg in chicken mince. Not to bad!..

Edit: Benedict Grand Indonesia Shopping Centre Jakarta

I don't understand why people post pics of good food and don't say where it is from. Some kind of teasing game?

attachicon.gifIMG_20160112_125720938-800x450.jpg

I tried this today, a soft boiled scotch egg in chicken mince. Not to bad!..

Edit: Benedict Grand Indonesia Shopping Centre Jakarta

How interesting. Would never thought of that!

I don't understand why people post pics of good food and don't say where it is from. Some kind of teasing game?

Well my pics is home made cooking. If not I'll mention it.

Spaghetti Carbonara by Pattaya669. A real carbonara never ever have cream or similar in it. Then you can't call it a carbonara. And you don't have bacon in it as well. This is a Roman dish and very simple with a few ingredients. But delicious if made correct!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

pattaya669 .... All I can say is "wow" ... That looks friggin amazing.

Damn, I was getting ready to sleep but now I'm hungry.

Thanks for sharing. Cheers

a thai dinner last night, no rice   marine seafood, everything good most of the time

thai canna pork.JPG

thai.. chicken cachew.JPG

How interesting. Would never thought of that!

Well my pics is home made cooking. If not I'll mention it.

Spaghetti Carbonara by Pattaya669. A real carbonara never ever have cream or similar in it. Then you can't call it a carbonara. And you don't have bacon in it as well. This is a Roman dish and very simple with a few ingredients. But delicious if made correct!

not true, we served it creamy and we were full on northern Italian.  everywhere I ever ordered it was creamy.     you can get both ways I am sure, but creamy is prevalent

many ways to do it

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=carbonara&biw=1921&bih=1262&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjGjIvs9qXKAhUWco4KHfItBakQ_AUIBigB

pattaya669 .... All I can say is "wow" ... That looks friggin amazing.

Damn, I was getting ready to sleep but now I'm hungry.

Thanks for sharing. Cheers

Thank you very much! My gf loved it as well and my Italians neighbors said it was exactly how they would do it so that was all I needed to hear and it's always a pleasure satisfied my guests to perfection!

not true, we served it creamy and we were full on northern Italian. everywhere I ever ordered it was creamy. you can get both ways I am sure, but creamy is prevalent

many ways to do it

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=carbonara&biw=1921&bih=1262&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjGjIvs9qXKAhUWco4KHfItBakQ_AUIBigB

Yes, I agree with you. BUT I never told that the carbonara shouldn't be "creamy" did I? Only that in a original carbonara is no cream or similar (some use sourcream etc) otherwise is not authentic carbonara. But again the original carbonara is creamy indeed. With those ingredients I show you above in my post it's all you need to make it "creamy", everybody who been in the restaurant business or have a genuine interest in food should honor the original recipes.

I'm not Italian myself I'm Thai. But I love learn from those elders and I have the blessing to always been surrounded with food lovers elders which learned me a trick or few in the kitchen. Like with this carbonara. My neighbors is Italian and Romans in 3 generations from the the orginal carbonara coming from. They would swear to those northern Italiens guys if they served cream in their carbonara!

But if you still believe you are right I rest my case. Those Italiens may be wrong.....

But it's a lot of moderns variants out there. But it's still ashame call it carbonara....

Thank you very much! My gf loved it as well and my Italians neighbors said it was exactly how they would do it so that was all I needed to hear and it's always a pleasure satisfied my guests to perfection!

Yes, I agree with you. BUT I never told that the carbonara shouldn't be "creamy" did I? Only that in a original carbonara is no cream or similar (some use sourcream etc) otherwise is not authentic carbonara. But again the original carbonara is creamy indeed. With those ingredients I show you above in my post it's all you need to make it "creamy", everybody who been in the restaurant business or have a genuine interest in food should honor the original recipes.

I'm not Italian myself I'm Thai. But I love learn from those elders and I have the blessing to always been surrounded with food lovers elders which learned me a trick or few in the kitchen. Like with this carbonara. My neighbors is Italian and Romans in 3 generations from the the orginal carbonara coming from. They would swear to those northern Italiens guys if they served cream in their carbonara!

But if you still believe you are right I rest my case. Those Italiens may be wrong.....

But it's a lot of moderns variants out there. But it's still ashame call it carbonara....

Same with risotto, the rice makes it creamy.

Was bored a few days ago and wanted pasta with seafood. So cooked this tomatoe based white wine sauce along with grilled prawns etc. Had only thais in my house but they loved it anyway they said. Or the girls was scared I would hit them with my frying pan if they would complain 555?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Was bored a few days ago and wanted pasta with seafood. So cooked this tomatoe based white wine sauce along with grilled prawns etc. Had only thais in my house but they loved it anyway they said. Or the girls was scared I would hit them with my frying pan if they would complain 555?

You should try Master-chef Asia with your skills & plating elegance.

................................................................................................................

You should try Master-chef Asia with your skills & plating elegance.

That's very kind words but I'm not into competitions. Just cooking from my heart and like give my guests and family a pleasant meal. Never ever been to a cooking class so I'm far away from doing some cooking on that level!

Anyway, my ex wife was really not into farang food. Except pancakes and some other dishes. So then I had to cook Thai food mostly if she gonna eat. She was an excellent chef as well so no complains there. Here's 3 dishes I used to do before. Up is duck, middle is prawns and low is a pork/curry dish. All is south Thailand dishes but little bit "fine dining".

image.jpeg

Lunch at Caddy Shack today,  I should be ashamed but I am not.      I love food to much, wish I didnt

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

Dinner tonight: homemade laab in farangland

image.jpg

image.jpg

Khob Khun mak khrap, FUCK FACE!

tumblr_mlxmvpXR0F1r2m2dso1_500.gif

Another dinner party at my crib. We Thai love food and it's always nice gather some good friends and nice girls to enjoy food and each other's company. Had a great party in WS afterwards! My mother always said a real Thai man can cook and take his wife and children. So I did as she told me. Maybe it's not so fancy as many of you rich farang is used to eat and cook but I'm just a simple guy and try give my guests some eatable dishes at least...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

555555.. Fancy enough for little 'ol me! I can see you love to eat first class. I fear I am not rich enough to sit at your table P669!

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Archived