IGNORED

Food I like

just hanging

the last of it for now.......i still keep eating :)   Looks like a few of my farang pics got in here, gotta sort out my food pics me thinks

thai som tom: chicken cachew.jpg

Thai Sweet and Sour.jpg

thai.jpg

Tika Marsala.JPG

tuna melt 2.JPG

Turkey Cranberry.jpg

Turkey Dinner. RMPMjpg.jpgTurkey dinner.JPG

Turkey.JPG

vegetable chicken.JPG

vegetables - chicken.JPG

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well these are the end of my food pics, I didn't take half the pics I should have, before no camera and sometimes it looks so good I just dig in.   Please keep posing pics of food you like, I just may go there

Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 1.10.05 PM.jpg

I could start a thread on girls I like, and it would be a long one, even though the first four years here I didn't have camera, and only started when the phone cameras came out.  and I forget many times when a hot girl is over.     I would post these as you can see I have many, but some guys are jerks and show the girls pics.  I have had problems in the past so now I never show their faces, shame, I like sharing them, some cool pics

Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 1.10.44 PM.jpg

system info for each file

I do a lot of reps with light weight, dont want the bulk.    will that be okay on upper body?  I would think no problem.      legs I do easy knee bends and leg raises and bicycle.

lost lots of muscle because of the knees.  No more daily 100 push-ups because of knees, no weight lifting becasue of knees, limited bicycling becasue of knees, limited walking becasue of knees.   5 weeks tomorrow.  I think in another 2 weeks I can do a lot more.  Coming back slowly

Keep eating the food though, cant help it,  if I had to choose between women and food, I would choose the food first

now for some more food :)

Light weights are fine but as far as possible stick to bench presses and excercise upper body sitting on a bench. The cement they use to glue the prosthesis becomes brittle over time and excess pressure could cause fissures and loosen up so bulk weights are a no no.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Light weights are fine but as far as possible stick to bench presses and excercise upper body sitting on a bench. The cement they use to glue the prosthesis becomes brittle over time and excess pressure could cause fissures and loosen up so bulk weights are a no no.

thanks for that, thought that would be no problem.   I will sit from now on.........cheers

scary about the glue though, didnt know that but always worried about it

Excellent photos, amongst the best I have seen in the forum. I wish you had also posted some good girlie photos of the same quality.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

eat bad one mean and good the next.  walked two kilometers to get fruit for lunch yesterday, and my favorite street chicken today

chicken street.jpg

IMG_0759.JPG

Perhaps the best meal I have had in Asia and top 3 of my life came from the crab markets in kep cambodia.

Kampot pepper crab, simply amazing

image.jpg

I just keep on eating and barfining ...... what a life

Hamburger Steak.JPG

Pad See eu.JPG

Pepperoni Pizza.JPG

fish and squeak.JPG

This thread is called "food I like" is there anything you don't like?

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is called "food I like" is there anything you don't like?

Cheers

Alan.

Yes, thanks for asking

• 3 weeks later...

some food last couple of days

Frazier's

Pnneapple strawberry.jpg

chicken parmesan.JPG

rich man poor man

Ribs.JPG

Pork chop.JPG

sams in jomtien

Mexican Plate copy.JPG

eat bad one mean and good the next.  walked two kilometers to get fruit for lunch yesterday, and my favorite street chicken today

attachicon.gifchicken street.jpg

This street chicken looks great! Where's this at please?

This street chicken looks great! Where's this at please?

by the bars in Jomtien, near the back towards soi 17, other end of the soi where the market is..  Big setup with two big charcoal grills going strong.  open all day and always busy, many times with a line.   120 for the chicken and the best of this sort I have found here.   open restaurant behind it, always busy

salami and cheese sandwich.    Italian place on walking

Sandwich salami and cheese.JPG

Ummmm... ribs

................................................................................................................

How is Sam's?

a few years ago it was awful, went twice and never again.   My friend, about 6 months ago said to try it again.  Now we go twice a week, good Mexican food, good menu, and it could be  popular anywhere in the states.  first time I have had good Mexican food here that would work in the states as well.   Good chips and salsa as well.   Guacamole okay.   The great thing, something I always loved at lunch in America is iced tea, and they have a good one and free refills.  Highly recommended

Mexican copy.JPG

the only time I had an enchilada here that tasted like one in LA

Tacos copy.JPG

4 tacos, hard or soft, fish or beef or chicken or pork, or one of each and chips and salsa 220 baht, great deal, lots of food

^^^^^^^  Thanks Just Hanging.  Miss Mexican and Tex-Mex food.  Is Sam's in Jomtien Complex, right across from VT2?

Damn that just made me hungry. Gone to get a steak

Posted Image
X.

• 2 weeks later...

My Trip to Macau.   some food I like.   Unfortunately, we ate killer Chinese food to but I forgot pics and dove into it. Perfect

Mortons Steak house.  Haven't had one like this for a long long time.  Australian prim rib-eye and the rest was great two.   It was so good we ate there two nights in a row. If you hold your mouse over the picture it describes it a bit

IMG_2193.JPG

appetizer lobster mushrooms.jpg

asparagus.JPG

chopped salad.JPG

Macaroni and cheese.JPGOnion rings.JPG

Steak 1.JPG

steak 2.JPG

We went to Old town Macau, and went to a Portuguese Restaurant again. Remembered it was great

They do a killer sausage appetizer, crunchy on the outside and perfect on the inside.  wish I could get one here

Portuguese Sausage .JPG

Sausage 3.jpg

sausage 4.JPG

Portuguese rice.JPG

salmon.JPG

we went to FatBurger twice.   Killer as always and exactly like LA

Fat Burger.jpg

Cheese burger Fatburger.JPG

too bad I forgot the Chinese food, it was killer

Awesome post man, keep em coming. It would be good to start a thread with good dishes from restaurants in Pattaya as I love heading out.

-Item/establishment

- service

- review / 10

I'm in [emoji106]

smoked brisket sandwich and homemade baked beans...........damn good         rich man poor man

substituted english muffin for the roll

IMG_2334.JPG

Sugar Hut for lunch, poolside

IMG_2347.JPG

IMG_2348.JPG

IMG_2349.JPG

IMG_2350.JPG

IMG_2351.JPG

IMG_2352.JPG

also english curry and masaman curry, but my friends dug in before I could take a pic

Archived