IGNORED

Food I like

just hanging

Note:   I like Cambodia.    I like Angles City.      But try and get food like this...........nah

salad Blue Cheese.JPG

salad cactus.JPG

salad caesar .JPG

salad Caesar 2.JPG

Salad Ceasar.JPG

Salad Ceaser.jpg

Salad Cesar .JPG

Salad CI.JPG

salad copy.JPG

Salad Goat Cheese.jpg

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to take a break and read about girls now.......more later

Salad Marine.jpg

Salad Med.JPG

salad mediterranean.jpg

Salad Taco.jpg

Salad Tomato.jpg

salad tomato:feta.jpg

salad tuna.jpg

salad.JPG

Salmon copy.JPG

Salmon LsNotte.jpg

Some good looking meals. Making me very jealous.

You're a foodie man. By the way what's your weight.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

You're a foodie man. By the way what's your weight.

6 feet 1/2"    and 93 kilos

picture 2 years ago, my body still same generally  but without  alot of the muscle becasue of my knees, hurt to much to weight lift.   Now they are healing after operation I am starting back lifting slowly,   Only one month after second knee done

age 66

me.jpg

picture 2 years ago, my body still same generally  but without  alot of the muscle becasue of my knees, hurt to much to weight lift.   Now they are healing after operation I am starting back lifting slowly,   Only one month after second knee done

age 66

attachicon.gifme.jpg

And looking good might I add. Sadly you weigh less than me and are a foot taller :(

And looking good might I add. Sadly you weigh less than me and are a foot taller :(

remebering out drink together, non sexual, you look like a line backer.   No one gonna mess with you and I doubt you have much fat on ya.   Now me, everyone wants to kick sand in my face :)

age 66

attachicon.gifme.jpg

No bad Just after all the indulgence in good food you're still in good shape, keep it up. But I want to caution, if you have undergone knee replacement keep of weights because the prosthesis could start to loosen due to strain and then they have to redo the procedure.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

remebering out drink together, non sexual, you look like a line backer.   No one gonna mess with you and I doubt you have much fat on ya.   Now me, everyone wants to kick sand in my face :)

lol you have that cuddly good guy look the girls love

My favourite. Or one of my favourites, a Char Siu curry I could eat this every day. And I probably do I just don't remember cause I get drunk some days!

CharSiuUse.jpeg

My favourite. Or one of my favourites, a Char Siu curry I could eat this every day. And I probably do I just don't remember cause I get drunk some days!

attachicon.gifCharSiuUse.jpeg

Looks yummy. I think it pork cubes with onions and peas diced up with soya and thickened with a little corn starch.

I'll put in a request for you to be a wingman next time am back in town. Great selection.

................................................................................................................

No bad Just after all the indulgence in good food you're still in good shape, keep it up. But I want to caution, if you have undergone knee replacement keep of weights because the prosthesis could start to loosen due to strain and then they have to redo the procedure.

I do a lot of reps with light weight, dont want the bulk.    will that be okay on upper body?  I would think no problem.      legs I do easy knee bends and leg raises and bicycle.

lost lots of muscle because of the knees.  No more daily 100 push-ups because of knees, no weight lifting becasue of knees, limited bicycling becasue of knees, limited walking becasue of knees.   5 weeks tomorrow.  I think in another 2 weeks I can do a lot more.  Coming back slowly

Keep eating the food though, cant help it,  if I had to choose between women and food, I would choose the food first

now for some more food :)

about to run out and some thai food as a finish.   with all the pics I got, I usually forget to take them or there would  be pages and pages more

taco-enchalada.JPG

Tacos copy.JPG

Tacos.JPG

Tex Mex Plate.JPG

Thai Canna chicken.JPG

Thai canna pork.jpg

Thai canna.JPG

Thai copy.jpg

Thai fried rice, veg and chicken.JPG

Thai lunch.jpg

Archived