IGNORED

Food I like

just hanging

The steak looks delightfully succulent, great pics the rest of them too. You must be popular with the girls considering your penchant for good food. 

................................................................................................................

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just keep on eating and barfining ...... what a life

That made me laugh out loud, indeed fella, indeed :)

Great thread, thanks for sharing from a fellow foodie.

Marco Italian, Jomtien beer bars.....Best I have had in Thailand   last nights dinner for two

Salas Chicken M.JPG

Salmon M.JPG

Pizza Sausage M.JPG

my friends dinner in jomtien bar complex    Marcos

Salmon.JPG

dinner last night at la notte Walking Street, always great

chicken pepper.JPG

breakfast this morning pastrami on rye

after eating at LaNotte, went to his bar behind, really cool place to take a girl.    they had the coolest bar glasses I ever say, rounded to a point on the bottom and lean and roll around but not spilling anything. killer view

took a video of them rolling around in place but cant show it here.   would have got these for my bars in LA if they had them, so cool

glass cool.jpg

IMG_2685.JPG

IMG_2686.JPG

Omelet ham-pineapple.JPG

low carb last night at Marcos Jomtien.........everything there is great and its a large menu

IMG_2702.JPG

Marco's        girl I took ordered Seafood Pasta, loved it

Pasta seafood.JPG

Everything you've posted looks pretty fucking amazing.  Thank a lot, now I'm starving too

Everything you've posted looks pretty fucking amazing.  Thank a lot, now I'm starving too

just really want to show there is great food in Pattaya, although many disagree

just really want to show there is great food in Pattaya, although many disagree

During my short stay in Pattaya I was very pleased with the food.  I love Thai food and ordered it quite a bit...but I also had good western food.  The only thing I had that I'd say was lacking were the steaks, but I probably didn't go to the right place.

Then again, America is pretty good when it comes to steak...maybe I'm a little spoiled.  I'll be in Dallas all next week and I can't wait to hit up some prime rib.

...but  I'd so rather be in Pattaya.... 8-(

Never saw your thread before 'just hanging'. It early morning here and I am drooling, great photos!!

Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
Where there aren't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst;
For the temple-bells are callin', an' it's there that I would be,
By the old Moulmein Pagoda, looking lazy at the sea;

Oh, East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet,

Then again, America is pretty good when it comes to steak...maybe I'm a little spoiled.  I'll be in Dallas all next week and I can't wait to hit up some prime rib.

...but  I'd so rather be in Pattaya.... 8-(

American beef ... finished with corn in feedlots ... makes me wince just thinking about it.

Alberta beef is the (extremely thin) silver lining in the (enormous) dark cloud of having to return to Canada from Singapore.

How did I miss this thread?! Just love food pics and people complain that I mostly photography the food I eat. Would be even more interesting if the guys here and the OP post their own cooking as well. I will do it for sure from now on when I wake up tonite! Great thread indeed!

This is my dream thread, thank you!!  I want to be just like you in.... quite a few years!

This is my dream thread, thank you!!  I want to be just like you in.... quite a few years!

being like me is not so bad, I have a great time here and do exactly what I like, except for being so fucking old, you dont want that

post-148625-0-25805500-1444970394.jpgWhat restaurant please? 

sorry just saw your question.    Momentos beach, thepprisit soi 8.   French, reasonable prices, top of the line food....great place and this is a 6 egg omelet

I can eat a lot but I can only eat less than half of this and the rest will go to my puppy

IMG_2829.JPG

Breakfast Omelet.JPG

try this one, my favorite in Pattaya.......pastrami on rye

3 eggs, great bacon, onion bagel with cream cheese, coffee and water.        I order it off menu, small breakfast special and add bagel and 1 egg. Bacon ordered crispy. Bagel same as jewish deli in states.  Everything perfect  230 baht and well worth it.

IMG_2831.JPG

Fine looking dog, how does he go in the heat? He would pull the girls in.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Here's some dishes I have cooked last summer in Europe.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

sorry just saw your question.    Momentos beach, thepprisit soi 8.   French, reasonable prices, top of the line food....great place and this is a 6 egg omelet

I can eat a lot but I can only eat less than half of this and the rest will go to my puppy

attachicon.gifIMG_2829.JPG

love the dog 55...

Man I keep having a craving for street food.  There was some kind of "Sticky Rice" thing I had one night...with a bit of meat...that was actually so good.  The rice was shaped like a rectangle, on the end of a stick and almost crunchy.  Never had anything like that in the States, so guess I'll have to wait until I get back to Thailand.

Great thread though.  Pretty much everything you've posted looks delicious

love the dog 55...

Man I keep having a craving for street food.  There was some kind of "Sticky Rice" thing I had one night...with a bit of meat...that was actually so good.  The rice was shaped like a rectangle, on the end of a stick and almost crunchy.  Never had anything like that in the States, so guess I'll have to wait until I get back to Thailand.

Great thread though.  Pretty much everything you've posted looks delicious

I eat a lot of thai food but everyone can find that here......most places are really good for thai

Just had a dinner with the guys from PA in my crib. I decided make a Ceviche of fresh norwegian salmon in Mint and coriander salad as a starter. Grilled Australian sirloin shoulder marinated in garlic and Rosemary, potatoes wedges in French herbs along with home made béarnaise sauce as main course accompanied with a lovely french Bordeaux from 2010 and some chocolate dessert I just pulled together.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just had a dinner with the guys from PA in my crib. I decided make a Ceviche of fresh norwegian salmon in mint and coriander salad as a starter. Grilled Australian sirloin shoulder marinated in garlic and rosemary as main course accompanied with a lovely french Bordeaux from 2010 and some chocolate dessert I just pulled together.

That's 1 Michelin at least.

................................................................................................................

Just had a dinner with the guys from PA in my crib. I decided make a Ceviche of fresh norwegian salmon in mint and coriander salad as a starter. Grilled Australian sirloin shoulder marinated in garlic and Rosemary, potatoes wedges in French herbs along with home made béarnaise sauce as main course accompanied with a lovely french Bordeaux from 2010 and some chocolate dessert I just pulled together.

wow, that looks good    open a restaurant in Jomtien, Im there :)

just make my steak medium well if you would :)

Archived