IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

Every hole is A-Go-Go

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry been sick for awhile. To the big mouth that called me childish. My number is on my post just fell free to give me a call anytime. You know many go go owners congratulations and big deal.  Maybe the girls don't follow you but the will me I have commitments already from many. I have been coming to Thailand for 22 years . I know the police ,almost all, so I will not have to pay police one baht as well. Want to call me out on that too. Location yes not so good soi lk. , But rent really cheap. Finally, as I mentioned many times I made a good profit at glasshouse when I ran that and it was low season. I ran a very big business in USA read my autobiography The Last Capone coming out in two months. I know business and I will make money here not that I give a shit if I do. I am doing this for fun not money.  So keep trolling and i will keep opening businesses that make money. 

Still looking at Feb 1 for the opening?

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Sorry been sick for awhile. To the big mouth that called me childish. My number is on my post just fell free to give me a call anytime. You know many go go owners congratulations and big deal.  Maybe the girls don't follow you but the will me I have commitments already from many. I have been coming to Thailand for 22 years . I know the police ,almost all, so I will not have to pay police one baht as well. Want to call me out on that too. Location yes not so good soi lk. , But rent really cheap. Finally, as I mentioned many times I made a good profit at glasshouse when I ran that and it was low season. I ran a very big business in USA read my autobiography The Last Capone coming out in two months. I know business and I will make money here not that I give a shit if I do. I am doing this for fun not money.  So keep trolling and i will keep opening businesses that make money. 

Got any links to your book?  Should be some good tips on how to win friends on a internet forum!

Got any links to your book?  Should be some good tips on how to win friends on a internet forum!

:Laugh1:

I like the bankruptcy commit too. I will have to sell my 60 million baht house to pay the 2 million to build this small go go lol. I have paid more than that for beer bars. Again small investment and low rent. The Indians that own the building I have done millions in business with them so I get no key money and cheap rent. Again I am good with numbers and I will make money from this small go go. Also if I don't I have a buyer already for 4 million.  For opening I was very sick for 14 days so could not meet the builder and designer to finalize and get started. Thus, construction just started today so unfortunately will  not open until March 1st. Thanks again for all post. 

Looking forward to checking it out.

Thanks for coming back to this thread to keep us updated.

I'll be out in April and will check it out for sure.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

My book is being written by a very famous Canadian Ghost writer. Story in short about me  breaking monopolies in Vegas, and my dealings with phillip morris and Hub group from Chicago,  my move to Thailand to be close to my son, and my business deals in Thailand. The last Capone being my son The last male blood line of Al . Now 25 chapters complete so should finish in two months or so. As far as winning friends I have hundreds in Pattaya and Bangkok . Anyone who respects me I respect back but to call out someone you don't know shit about and call them childish and and wish them bankruptcy lol I don't want any friendship from that fool. 

My book is being written by a very famous Canadian Ghost writer. Story in short about me breaking monopolies in Vegas, and my dealings with phillip morris and Hub group from Chicago, my move to Thailand to be close to my son, and my business deals in Thailand. The last Capone being my son The last male blood line of Al . Now 25 chapters complete so should finish in two months or so. As far as winning friends I have hundreds in Pattaya and Bangkok . Anyone who respects me I respect back but to call out someone you don't know shit about and call them childish and and wish them bankruptcy lol I don't want any friendship from that fool.

Looks like the go go will open the same time as the book launch! Maybe have a book signing on opening night, would make a great publicity event!

It's the nature of the forums that if you stick your head up you're going to get shot at. It's easier to criticize than create and that has been demonstrated on this thread many times.

I'm happy that you're still moving forward on this project. I hope you succeed as it will provide a good example to counter the current trend in so many gogos in Pattaya where owners are rushing lemming like toward a cliff all trying to chase the same big money Japanese visitors and clueless newbies and ignoring the groups that would provide them steady income year round.

I am not an ago go fan but this thread has been more entertaining than anything I have seen in one. Good luck with your venture and keep the thread updated with progress pics. People love seeing things as they move along. Gives them a sense of identity with the project. I am not in Patts till the latter half of this year but would like to shout you a beer when in town. 

All the best. 

I'm happy that you're still moving forward on this project. I hope you succeed as it will provide a good example to counter the current trend in so many gogos in Pattaya where owners are rushing lemming like toward a cliff all trying to chase the same big money Japanese visitors and clueless newbies and ignoring the groups that would provide them steady income year round.

I thought the japanese/asian and clueless newbies and tourists were the ones providing a steady income year round, not the 'other' guys (expats, etc.). At least a much larger source of income than a group of guys that may or may not buy load of drinks. 

I'm all for good intentions and all, but business is business. 

I think many that fall in the 'other' category on this forum, have provided a lot of good inputs, opinions, and questions to the OP. Some fair, some harsh, but lots of good and valid points raised. 

I think many of those valid concerns have not been addressed fully. But what do I know, I've never run any business in my life. Just trying to provide valid concerns. 

I do wish the OP success, and the upcoming book sounds genuinely interesting.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I like the bankruptcy commit too. I will have to sell my 60 million baht house to pay the 2 million to build this small go go lol. I have paid more than that for beer bars. Again small investment and low rent. The Indians that own the building I have done millions in business with them so I get no key money and cheap rent. Again I am good with numbers and I will make money from this small go go. Also if I don't I have a buyer already for 4 million.  For opening I was very sick for 14 days so could not meet the builder and designer to finalize and get started. Thus, construction just started today so unfortunately will  not open until March 1st. Thanks again for all post. 

sorry you were sick, and glad to know your plans are still in play... 

lots of negative nellies on forums...  

best of luck to you and your venture!

Good luck with your place mate.

And as stated above by Daddee. There are alot of sour people roaming these forums, dont mind them.

Still a while untill my next trip, but ill be sure to check it out.

thanks all and please understand I appreciate all remarks good and bad just not personal attacks. I have learned so much from this forum in the past two years. the main point here is it is costing me 1.5 million all in and most know this is almost impossible to build a go go so cheap. Glass house cost us 15 million. This is by far the least expensive go go in Pattaya and because of this low start up cost,  I can pass the low cost to the customers. I figure I need to gross 15,000-20,000 baht a day to break even. even a slow very slow go go can make these numbers quite easy. That means approximately 20 dancers , 5 hostess, two bar tenders , and one manager and rent at 60,000 no key money. If we do lose money it will be very small but I have stated many times don't plan to make big money on this little go go I know will be very small profit if any. I do know and have a buyer already for 4 million if I chose to sale but no intention unless we lose money. Thanks again Brian

thanks all and please understand I appreciate all remarks good and bad just not personal attacks. I have learned so much from this forum in the past two years. the main point here is it is costing me 1.5 million all in and most know this is almost impossible to build a go go so cheap. Glass house cost us 15 million. This is by far the least expensive go go in Pattaya and because of this low start up cost,  I can pass the low cost to the customers. I figure I need to gross 15,000-20,000 baht a day to break even. even a slow very slow go go can make these numbers quite easy. That means approximately 20 dancers , 5 hostess, two bar tenders , and one manager and rent at 60,000 no key money. If we do lose money it will be very small but I have stated many times don't plan to make big money on this little go go I know will be very small profit if any. I do know and have a buyer already for 4 million if I chose to sale but no intention unless we lose money. Thanks again Brian

My rough figures where 20K/day with a bit of fat in there!  That was over three years to pay you start up money back with interest,  did not include the refurbishment of the upper floors!

There's no point in anyone besides the owner predicting success or failure. It isn't like arguing about which was the best movie of the year, where anyone's opinion may have some validity. After the go go opens, the results will be there for all to see. Constructive criticism may help bring on success, but there is no value in simply negative posts.

I'll be leaving Pattaya March 5th and hope I get to see the place open before I go.

So going back to the very first post, I can live with the following:

- Barfines 700 baht for every girl in the gogo, at all hours of the night/early morning

- Lady drinks 100 baht

- Mamasan- I don't really care if there is a mamasan, and surely someone needs to keep the girls in line

- Not sure I'm down with the music by request thing. I'm not down with listening to 70's rock all night long, or pop music, or.... you get the idea

- ST/LT prices. The girls that will be working here "will know what price range we expect." I'm hoping this will be discussed with the girls, or at the least I'm fine with posting up prices for ST/LT so that if anything it will be a starting point (ST 1200 or 1500 baht, LT 2000-2500 baht).

- Satisfaction guaranteed. Now I know satisfaction is subjective, and I know some shady dudes like to pay girls an arbitrary amount sometimes based on performance (which, surprise, never seems to live up to their lofty expectations). That said, I disagree with owners/managers that wash their hands clean of a situation whenever a barfine goes bad (through no fault of the customer). There needs to be some system that prevents unnecessary runners and starfish. And excessive cell phone use.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Great that someone is doing something about the decline of Walking Street agogo standards. Fret not, haters gonna hate. My hard-earned baht will be heading to your establishment Chaos.

went past early afternoon and the builders were in, hard at it

not the best of pics...............

jan 21 107 (Custom).JPG

jan 21 108 (Custom).JPG

jan 21 109 (Custom).JPG

Imagine my surprise to find this business for sale before it is even opened. Advertised as the cheapest go go in Pattaya on Baht Sold for only 4 million baht. not a bad layout. Setup cost 2mill? not a bad earn if he can sell it quick. Anyone interested ? 

kaos.jpg

I think the layout is nice. 

Will the new owners keep the same format inexpensive girl friendly as the old owner?

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I can not even grasp how some of the expats and especially the ones who have been in Pattaya for years and know how things work here are even giving the op the "good luck with your project"comments.

Im not saying i know it all because i have been coming here the last 15 years, but i know several gogo owners quite well and have a decent insight in what it takes and costs to run a profitable a gogo. (beleive me, it¨s not rocketscience) (but it will give u headaches no matter profitable or not)

The businessplans the op mention is just a silly and childish Dream, with no sence of realitycheck.

I know which unit in LK he is talking about, its a 1 unit bullshit facility with bad location.

And what can i say about the OP¨s dream prices, You can¨t make Money from it!

And finally your cynical idea that you are good friends with millons of supernice/beautiful Girls who want to work in a bar where they within 3 days of work, will realize by changing bar they will double their earnings.

I have spent millions of bath in this Town and i¨m quite Confident i have barfined as many if not more stunning gals here, and many of them i¨m friendly with. However, this would never make me beleive they would start to work in a new bar and be loyal to me just because we are friends.

Come on man, they are thai and their earnings will Always be their top priority and why the hell would¨t  it be.     

The reason the OP has been silent for a while is obvious to me, he knows exacly what i just wrote above.

Recognize the OP for his Dream but that is all it is....or bancrupcy if he would find the Money to invest in this Dream...

But the thing is us folks the try our hand at running bars are risk takers, And you can't quantify that. I have to admit he will need a lot of luck to succeed, But I really do wish him the best

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Will the new owners keep the same format inexpensive girl friendly as the old owner?

I hope so... at least at first if for no other reason then to see if the formula will work.

Lots of guys have been calling for this type of experiment for a long time. And have been told again and again by others that you can't make money in a Pattaya Go-go without agency girls and high prices.

Personally, I know of a LOT of expats who plan to spend just about every night in the bars buying lots of ladydrinks and barfining 2 or more girls when they fine the right pairing... but it'll be over the Songkran week while in AC. I would love to see that kind of action again in Pattaya.

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

Archived