Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

Why pay 180+250+2000+5000 to sleep with a girl that might want to go home at 7.00... when u can pick her up in ibar later for 1000?

That "price scenario" would apply to a very limited number of girls in only a few bars. A punter interested in the services of such a "premium priced" lady may feel it's worth the price differential to BF her at 9.00 pm. He's paying the extra money to be certain he's the one who takes her home without having to wait until 3.00 am or 4.00 am. for a less-than-certain outcome at Ibar or Insomnia. It's not at all sure that a lady who commands that sort of price would even go the after-hours disco route. And if one or two or three punters say no to her in the go go where she works, a fourth one might say yes, in which case none of the earlier no-sayers would get a second chance after hours.

As said, the extra he pays ensures he gets the lady he wants at a time he chooses. There's no guarantee of success if he tries to pick her up later at a discounted price in a disco.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the lease is assumable, and for 9 years is a very long lease and very cheap. As far as the ladies commits I keep getting, I clearly stated I have several girls committed meaning about 10 the rest will be hired. since it is a small go go 20 will be plenty.  Also about  selling ,all my businesses are always for sale. I had this go go built for the price of the sign on one just up the street.  Most all on this board know that most go go's sale for between 6 and 30 million so at 4 million and a great lease I think a great deal. On the street  that Kaos is on all for sale are 14 million up. Real estate 101 business 101 buy the cheapest in the neighborhood. lol  Sale or no sale I don't care either way. I'm looking forward to opening. Thanks all. Brian

Your name is ChaosAgogo but you refer to your business as Kaos. Am I being pedantic?

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Your name is ChaosAgogo but you refer to your business as Kaos. Am I being pedantic?

Think the 'K' thing was suggested somewhere in this thread.

................................................................................................................

Looking at the building right now.Work going on.

Great idea, it could save Pattaya

Looking for girls that can appreceate a good man

Great idea, it could save Pattaya

From what?

Well, seems like the OP hasn't really touched upon the replies, recommendations, advice, and warnings from multiple board members throughout this thread, of the talking points from his first post.

The only thing he keeps referring to is the girls he is recruiting.

Not trying to rain on his parade, but hopefully he's been reading and taking to heart what has been said about all the things he brought up initially.

Best of luck to him.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Cheers!

the gogos that have rooms available for ST should give them for free, girls will be back on the job quicker so its a win win situation. where gogos charge I just take them back to the hotel

Are the floors above going to be for ST?

That's pretty high risk of these days not sure its the best of ideas

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Well, seems like the OP hasn't really touched upon the replies, recommendations, advice, and warnings from multiple board members throughout this thread, of the talking points from his first post.

The only thing he keeps referring to is the girls he is recruiting.

Not trying to rain on his parade, but hopefully he's been reading and taking to heart what has been said about all the things he brought up initially.

Best of luck to him.

His track record (ie Glasshouse) is quite good so it is promising.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

His track record (ie Glasshouse) is quite good so it is promising.

Yes, but let's hope it's a success because the gogo is meeting an unmet need (prices inline with years gone by, girls with good attitudes, etc), and not because it becomes yet another gogo with 1500 baht barfines, coyotes, and high prices catering to 2 week millionaires. I know some things can't be helped but just saying.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I have a solution to the dancing problem, just hook up 2 Dance Dance Revolution machines on the podium and have the score settle their wages for the night. :)

I have taken several good ideas here and will implement

1. Change name from Caos to Kaos

2. Music on play list not by request

3. Lady drinks not exactly 100 baht because will hurt tips for ladies so will make 105

4. strip tease. buy the ladies clothes because they will not want to use their own

Just to name a few. 

Our lighting will be the best. our inside and outside will change multiple colors with the last song in each set the crazy party song. multiple colors same time and all the ladies dancing crazy. Lets see....

Changes made from good ideas on this board

1. Chaos to Kaos

2. lady drinks from 100 to 105 even number not good for lady tips

3. Music on play list only not by request

4. for strip show buy ladies clothes they will not want to use their own

5 keep barfines at 700

Just a few

lighting ours should be the best in town. OUr entire inside can change 8 different colors and have psychedelic all combined should make for a crazy last dance every set if I can get the Issan shufflers to participate.
Thanks Brian. Ahead on construction can open 15th but will probably wait to the 1st of March.  

COOL! I will be hitting Pattaya for a short stint right around the first of March!!!

I don't recall seeing you answer this, do you have rooms upstairs???

Rooms upstairs is tricky and something I choose to avoid. I have to protection for it but it is not cheap. My friend just opened a short time hotel 4 doors down. 400 baht and our ladies will get 100 kick back so good for our ladies as well. Thanks Brian

Rooms upstairs is tricky and something I choose to avoid. I have to protection for it but it is not cheap. My friend just opened a short time hotel 4 doors down. 400 baht and our ladies will get 100 kick back so good for our ladies as well. Thanks Brian

understood...  maybe you can fix them up for a guesthouse type place?

Jesus, I’ve always thought Brian was a scatterbrain, but he’s a real genius!

I like the bankruptcy commit too. I will have to sell my 60 million baht house to pay the 2 million to build this small go go lol. I have paid more than that for beer bars. Again small investment and low rent. The Indians that own the building I have done millions in business with them so I get no key money and cheap rent. Again I am good with numbers and I will make money from this small go go. Also if I don't I have a buyer already for 4 million.  For opening I was very sick for 14 days so could not meet the builder and designer to finalize and get started. Thus, construction just started today so unfortunately will  not open until March 1st. Thanks again for all post. 

Smoke a bit less and you’ll stay healthy.

The key, IMO. Is the girls in the right environment. Easily said difficult to execute there is an old saying happy wife. Happy life. I think it is the same for a club. The girls cannot run the club but they need to feel comfortable

Hi Chaos,

Been following this thread, but lost track. Without going through 20 pages where is the gogo, and when is the opening, arrive Feb 18th hope you're up and running by then.

The place has been Mai Lu Si bar for years, owned by a Belgian Charlie, also a dreamer, telling everybody about his close friendship with Mikhail Gorbachev.

Archived