IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

I think this is great! I believe happy employees will lead to happy customers. Happy employees are more motivated to please their boss.

I think this is great! I believe happy employees will lead to happy customers. Happy employees are more motivated to please their boss.

Gotta agree with u...who want someone who just stand at a corner while we are calling them n they are not answering??

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would suggest you not post any photographs of the ladies unless they're done with proper lighting. Too many times well-meaning people have posted unflattering photos of ladies done with cameras with built-in, "head-on" flashes. The effect is too harsh for portrait photography and can make the girls look worse than they are in real life.

The reaction on the boards to such photos is often merciless: "mingers," "swine," "stretch-marked monsters," etc. You can be sure someone will tell the girls about the comments, which, of course, will make them very unhappy. Best idea is to only post photos which thew girls themselves consider attractive and to post them in a non-flaming area of the board.

Evil

I would suggest you not post any photographs of the ladies unless they're done with proper lighting. Too many times well-meaning people have posted unflattering photos of ladies done with cameras with built-in, "head-on" flashes. The effect is too harsh for portrait photography and can make the girls look worse than they are in real life.

The reaction on the boards to such photos is often merciless: "mingers," "swine," "stretch-marked monsters," etc. You can be sure someone will tell the girls about the comments, which, of course, will make them very unhappy. Best idea is to only post photos which thew girls themselves consider attractive and to post them in a non-flaming area of the board.

Evil

100% agreed with what Evil Penevil said. Posting pictures of girls here will hurt your business more then it helps. That is unless your picture can look close to those by Insomnia.

See photos here from Insomnia for example.

Good job for Evil!

It was posted by the original poster that he knows the police and no tea money will be paid won't be needed I think if you look back a couple of pages you will see his post saying just that he's very lucky on that count

People have said that before though.

I'll be very surprised if it continues that way.

:)

And i was particularly referring to the "short time rooms upstairs" not the gogo itself.. I thought  that was a "no-no" in conjunction with a gogo bar especially at the present time with all the reported raids going on. .

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

And i was particularly referring to the "short time rooms upstairs" not the gogo itself.. I thought that was a "non no" in conjunction with a gogo bar especially at the present time with all the reported raids going on. .

I would agree with you in the current state of things but who knows maybe if you know the right people as he sounds to do it can be done

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Good job for Evil!

No thank you. I'll stick to photographing food and street scenes.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Construction ahead of schedule . Clearing with the general now it is quite possible that within 6 months will have a lady lounge on the second floor with short time rooms upstairs.  Thus, will have the go go down stairs and a sports lounge with ladies upstairs. Any thoughts?

Anything could happen in 6 months! Worry about the short time rooms then!

Barfines 700 baht?

I thought the prices were being rolled back 7-10 years.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyways, many gogo's that are on Facebook feature photos of girls that aren't 'professionally' photographed, but it doesn't seem to hurt them. Sweethearts for example, they feature both nicely done, pro style pictures, and regular pictures seemingly taken with a cell phone. Either is fine.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

but still cant complain when comparing to certain others. 3000 at Iron?

Iron BF ranges from 800 to 1500 baht like many agogos, depending of hour and coyote/dancer.

The 3'000 BF (or was it 2'500?) was for the few ladies who make the poles show.

Recently it was way simpler: these poles show dancers can't be BFed anymore.

So max BF at Iron is 1'500, for Coyotes before 1am.

Iron BF ranges from 800 to 1500 baht like many agogos, depending of hour and coyote/dancer.The 3'000 BF (or was it 2'500?) was for the few ladies who make the poles show.Recently it was way simpler: these poles show dancers can't be BFed anymore.So max BF at Iron is 1'500, for Coyotes before 1am.

Yes agrees Oukiva . Mostly cost around 1500 baht BF and ST cost is vary as well.

Iron BF ranges from 800 to 1500 baht like many agogos, depending of hour and coyote/dancer.The 3'000 BF (or was it 2'500?) was for the few ladies who make the poles show.Recently it was way simpler: these poles show dancers can't be BFed anymore.So max BF at Iron is 1'500, for Coyotes before 1am.

I asked a lady walking around with a tray of tequila how much her bar fine was. She said 2500

I'll not be going there again.

taken today with the canopy being installed......

feb 11 009 (Custom).JPG

and a couple of hrs later.....

feb 11 030 (Custom).JPG

but still cant complain when comparing to certain others. 3000 at Iron?

True, but still. Wondering what the girls asking prices for ST/LT will end up being.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I asked a lady walking around with a tray of tequila how much her bar fine was. She said 2500

she didn't want to go with you mate...

Because she's there to sell Tequila, a lot of them earn well and earn the bar good money and the bars know that so if you want to take them out you have to pay.

On the otherhand as Daddee said she didn't want to go, some are freelance Tequila girls and can name their price).

:)

Girls selling Tequila drinks are sold through their smile and sexy face and they sell their face, not a pussy. They often think that they are a higher class of GG and therefore also cited her height BF prices.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I was replying to the post that said max bar fine at Iron is 1500

Simply not true.

I'm pretty sure the girls are not setting their own bar fines. The bar wants her there selling tequila all night, they set the barfine.

I was replying to the post that said max bar fine at Iron is 1500. Simply not true.

Hi. If you make reference to my previous post, we were talking about dancers (coyotes or agogo).

ChaosAgogo didn't said a word about the BF concerning his other staff:

service girls? tequila-girls? or even mamasan? cashier? :wink:

In many places it's a "can't be BFed" or a very dissuading one, logically.

Hi. If you make reference to my previous post, we were talking about dancers (coyotes or agogo).

ChaosAgogo didn't said a word about the BF concerning his other staff:

service girls? tequila-girls? or even mamasan? cashier? :wink:

In many places it's a "no BF" or a very dissuading one.

He won't have any mamasan to bar fine so that won't be an issue as he has stated

babydollsaddict.gif

Bar fine 700 but still up to the lady. Many girls these days just don't bf. They either have Thai Boyfriend , Farlong sponsor, lesbian or the new fad Tomboy. Lets face it 95 percent don't like farlongs. Anyway , I will definitely try to get at least 50 percent of dancers to bf but no guarantees as it comes down to its up to them. Anyway my point is about post about lady wanted 2,500 most likely ,like almost all on waking  they just don't barfine. Anyway, about rolling back 10 years. Are there any go go's now charging 700 if so let me know I will start to spend my money there. MOst I go to 1,000 min. up to 2,500. Thanks Brian

Construction ahead of schedule should be finished on the 20th. 

Bar fine 700 but still up to the lady. Many girls these days just don't bf. They either have Thai Boyfriend , Farlong sponsor, lesbian or the new fad Tomboy. Lets face it 95 percent don't like farlongs. Anyway , I will definitely try to get at least 50 percent of dancers to bf but no guarantees as it comes down to its up to them. Anyway my point is about post about lady wanted 2,500 most likely ,like almost all on waking  they just don't barfine. Anyway, about rolling back 10 years. Are there any go go's now charging 700 if so let me know I will start to spend my money there. MOst I go to 1,000 min. up to 2,500. Thanks Brian

Construction ahead of schedule should be finished on the 20th. 

You are saying that most of the girls on the WS agogo's don't barfine out....really? I guess I am a great guy because I keep getting asked to BF the girls I choose to meet. I have been treated with kindness and respect by some girls, most of them treat me with kindness because they see me as an ATM machine, but most of the ladies like foreign men who are kind, respectful and are fun to be with. Picture yourself as a rock star, the assholes are always shunned and talked about and the good ones are surrounded by pussy......

Anyway my point is about post about lady wanted 2,500 most likely ,like almost all on waking they just don't barfine.

The 2'500 baht was the BF, not the money the lady asked. (post #561 above)

Are there any go go's now charging 700 if so let me know I will start to spend my money there.

What about Misty's, Casnovy, Crazy House, Babydolls, Superbaby, ... and many others ?

Most I go to 1,000 min. up to 2,500.

So you deliberately choose the expensive ones.

Most agogos on WS still have a 700 or 800 BF and very few have a BF above 1'500

The 2'500 baht was the BF, not the money the lady asked. (post #561 above)

What about Misty's, Casnovy, Crazy House, Babydolls, Superbaby, ... and many others ?

So you deliberately choose the expensive ones.

Most agogos on WS still have a 700 or 800 BF and very few have a BF above 1'500

600 baht Bf dancers at Babydolls 800 SWhowgirls 700 service girls and after 1:30 all BFs 400

babydollsaddict.gif

Archived