IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

4 minutes ago, Tatanka said:

Last time the driver  took a pic from the establishment I was staying. Not from me. I think they have enough pics of me already.

I think they are building a datbase where it is more easy for the (new) ladies to find locations and recognize establishment/customers

Sound more like she's just using it as proof she was there.

• Like 2

Nam's Taxi service is now my go to ride to and from the airport. It is so nice not having to think about who to use anymore.

Two trips from Pattaya back to the UK this year, just returned home to Pattaya a few days ago.

Prompt and efficient and always on time. I always send them a 'thank you' email afterwards.

NamsTaxi LadyDrivers <[email protected]>

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

1 hour ago, roger buttmore said:

Two trips from Pattaya back to the UK this year, just returned home to Pattaya a few days ago.

Prompt and efficient and always on time.

It's about 9500 km each way! How long did it take?

Hope you gave a good tip.

Ill put in my 2 cents worth. I used Nam's Taxi for my first trip this year in June, and her service was flawless.  The driver was early and easy to find.  The ride to and from Pattaya was hassle-free, and on the way back to the airport, we were in the middle of heavy rainfall, which the driver handled well considering we were going at speed.

I've rebooked for my December trip and I'm expecting the same flawless service.

Does anyone know the latest that they will offer services? I have a flight landing at 1 am and was curious if they service that late. 

4 minutes ago, MrBooling said:

Does anyone know the latest that they will offer services? I have a flight landing at 1 am and was curious if they service that late. 

Yes. I had a delay once and didn’t arrive until gone 1am - 7 hours late - and the driver was waiting for me. I did email Nam to let her know.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

16 minutes ago, MrBooling said:

For authoritative information, best to ask Nam direct.

Nams taxi is the link for your email. To book she will need flight number, date etc - see the web site.

Alternative for you is to book a hotel near the airport for one night; the hotels do have shuttle services. I'm doing this for my next trip, flying from Australia; next morning I plan to take the BellBus from BKK airport to Pattaya. 1030 bus will get me to my hotel by noon. 

9 hours ago, MrBooling said:

Based on my experience with Nam's car service over the years I have been using her, its pretty much 24/7.

Like what @davidgesaid I have had 2 long (real long) delays with flights on my last leg out of Narita and Seoul and sent emails and text to Nam and the drives were notified and the new pick-up time was arranged. 

• Thanks 2

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Quite a few of her drivers actually enjoy the late night or early morning jobs, the roads are nearly empty, no traffic jams, no blinding sun.
The heavy daytime traffic can make the job take so much longer, no surprise they like night drives.

21 hours ago, MrBooling said:

Last trip (August) I requested a small sedan after midnight. Was told small sedans weren't available that late but I could have a large sedan.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

In my taxi now - got waved over by security at BKK. They were checking to make sure it was not a taxi (maybe Bolt or Grab?)

I said “nope - it’s my friend Milky. Not a taxi service.”

Just wanted everyone to be prepared!

One time the lady forewarned me, to say that I was her boyfriend and she was just picking me up.

39 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

In my taxi now - got waved over by security at BKK. They were checking to make sure it was not a taxi (maybe Bolt or Grab?)

36 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

One time the lady forewarned me, to say that I was her boyfriend and she was just picking me up.

I must be out of the loop. What's this about?

Some prohibition about outside vendors? Or is it an event/time-specific thing?

7 minutes ago, simon6666 said:

Something to do with Nam not being a officially taxi service

6 minutes ago, Tatanka said:

Bingo !!!

• Like 1

Actually this has been in effect for many years for unlicenced taxis, but they only have enforcement periods every so often. These guys doing these airport runs know all the ways around it and rarely get caught.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Tatanka said:

Not just Nam. It's any of these services that doesn't comply with rules for licensing, insurance, etc. Similar to the Bolt wars seen in Pattaya. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

43 minutes ago, simon6666 said:

As others have mentioned, it is when there is a purge on to find drivers who operate outside of the process to be allowed to act as a taxi.

Therefore when they get wind of that , they tip me off that if she gets questioned to just say I'm her boyfriend and she is just picking me up. 

2 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

As others have mentioned, it is when there is a purge on to find drivers who operate outside of the process to be allowed to act as a taxi.

Therefore when they get wind of that , they tip me off that if she gets questioned to just say I'm her boyfriend and she is just picking me up. 

Never hand over cash at the airport, always do it in the car before arriving.

image.png

1 hour ago, Jebb said:

Never hand over cash at the airport, always do it in the car before arriving.

I always pay after I’m out with my bags in hand.  Never had an issue in Thailand, but once many years ago in Marrakech the driver bolted with my suitcase still in the trunk … fucker.  

I just got out of the taxi with Yuri driving. She told me she is a licenced taxi driver but not all are.

• Like 3

image.png

6 minutes ago, Jebb said:

I just got out of the taxi with Yuri driving. She told me she is a licenced taxi driver but not all are.

Does it make a difference for the customers?

One thing comes to mind I have a pretty good insurance that covers taxi,train delays etc on the way to the airport just buy new ticket up to 2500€ if something happens. But they might not pay out if its unlicensed taxi?...

Edited by swede37

5 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

Do you sit in the back or front of car? 

7 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Very useful to know this and be prepared. 

Where exactly did this happen, please - at the meeting point, in the car park, when you were leaving the car park, or later?