IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

Transportation is usually excellent, but getting a receipt for my company seems to be a difficult task. Typically 1 or 2 reminder emails need to be sent.

Now I'm waiting again......why not send the receipt with the same email where the driver is announced?

37 minutes ago, CampariO said:

why not send the receipt with the same email where the driver is announced?

probably because at that stage the journey is not completed and the money has not been paid so it would be a receipt for amount...nil

www.sugarcanemafia.com

On 27/11/2023 at 21:42, CampariO said:

Transportation is usually excellent, but getting a receipt for my company seems to be a difficult task. Typically 1 or 2 reminder emails need to be sent.

Now I'm waiting again......why not send the receipt with the same email where the driver is announced?

I'd probably try to get by with a printout of the email confirmation as a receipt.

Used Nam's again on Sunday evening and as usual it was faultless.

Kung was my driver and she was waiting for me and knew exactly where I was going and everything was as good as ever.

I used Nam's 3 times on my trip this month, all 3 times were excellent, allways on time or early, felt safe, (they didn't take any pic of me tho, guess I'm not hansum 555, I could see that they texted someone right after picking me up tho so I guess it was some kind of confirmation)

Regarding the police check-up, I remember the first time I came to Thailand I used a simillar service, I was asked to say it wasn't a taxi if anyone asked and I was asked to pay before getting out of the car.

• 3 weeks later...

Without reading 109 pages what is the easiest way to contact Nams taxi service?

thanks

14 minutes ago, Martin67 said:

Without reading 109 pages what is the easiest way to contact Nams taxi service?

thanks

Either use the email address in the very first post or click on the link in your post. (Certain businesses' and bars’ names become links when mentioned in a post.)

Edited by forqalso
  • Like 2

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

I have sent a request to this adress: [email protected]

First on wednesday and after not getting any kind of reply I send another one today.

No reply at all. Yes I checked the bin as well.

I used them several times in the past without any problems..

Anyone else have similar experience recently?

1 hour ago, Welder said:

I have sent a request to this adress: [email protected]

First on wednesday and after not getting any kind of reply I send another one today.

I used them several times in the past without any problems..

I sent them a message this Monday morning and got an reply 4 hours later. Did use the above mentioned email. 

1 hour ago, Welder said:

maybe @Encora can help follow up with Nam?

1 minute ago, deano4598 said:

@Welder You get the difference in the URL above?

I sure do, the one above is a link to their web page, the other the email adress, the same as on their web page btw.

Is that the answer you was looking for?

@Welder

I sent a request this past Tuesday morning which was about 7:00 PM Thai time.

I got a reply from Chanya in about 2 hours, I guess she was still working late.

This is the email address I have been using the past few years.

[email protected]

[email protected]

• Like 2

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

20 hours ago, Tarpon said:

I sent them a message this Monday morning and got an reply 4 hours later. Did use the above mentioned email. 

Sorry, only just saw this.

Can you send me a PM with your email address you used for the booking and the content of the email, then I can pass it on. She is working and online now.

22 hours ago, Welder said:

You might want to contact PM encora as I think he might have quoted the wrong message

Sent email Tuesday at about 17:00 UK time (around midnight Thai time) a couple of days ago ago requesting BKk to Pattaya on 13th January. Got a positive response about 5 hrs later. 

Used this email 

[email protected]

Always use Nams. Excellent reliable service. 

1 hour ago, Snowbird99 said:

Used this email 

[email protected]

Always use Nams. Excellent reliable service. 

Still nothing from her and now I do as I use to do, move on and ask someone else.

It is not that hard to get a taxi from Swampy to Patts.

18 minutes ago, Welder said:

Still nothing from her and now I do as I use to do, move on and ask someone else.

It is not that hard to get a taxi from Swampy to Patts.

maybe your email is flagged as spam by gmail, easy to check by emailing another gmail adress. 

On 20/12/2023 at 18:30, Welder said:

Most communication issues are simple human error and can be traced rather quickly, but I’d need the email address from which the message was sent and the name it was sent under in order to trace it, to see if it was received by Nam.

about less then one in a thousand emails gets lost without us being able to find why, and that is very frustrating, Nam is proud of her reputation and annoyed when something goes wrong.

I just got the info I need to trace this and will report back when I get an answer from Nam.

Edited by Encora
Update

On 20/12/2023 at 18:30, Welder said:

Most communication issues are simple human error and can be traced rather quickly, but I’d need the email address from which the message was sent and the name it was sent under in order to trace it, to see if it was received by Nam.

about less then one in a thousand emails gets lost without us being able to find why, and that is very frustrating, Nam is proud of her reputation and annoyed when something goes wrong.

I understand Welder has already made other arrangements, but would still like to find out what caused this problem.

Reply from Nam:

”Welder’s email was received, he was sent a price, and accepted it by email. He was then sent an email confirming his pick up, name of driver and number of her car. 
but he never turned up! His driver waited for several hours, but no show.”

in the end, Nam was out of pocket because she had to reimburse the driver, the driver wasted part of a day without earnings on one of the busiest days of the year, all because of a scumbag who reneged on a deal.

it goes without saying that Nam was not pleased!

a Merry Christmas to all, except to the scumbag…….

2 minutes ago, Encora said:

Reply from Nam:

”Welder’s email was received, he was sent a price, and accepted it by email. He was then sent an email confirming his pick up, name of driver and number of her car. 
but he never turned up! His driver waited for several hours, but no show.”

in the end, Nam was out of pocket because she had to reimburse the driver, the driver wasted part of a day without earnings on one of the busiest days of the year, all because of a scumbag who reneged on a deal.

it goes without saying that Nam was not pleased!

a Merry Christmas to all, except to the scumbag…….

That is nothing else than a load of BS.

If that was the truth, why would I send one email asking for a confirmation several days after the first one?

I sent you the dates and times of my emails to her by PM and now, almost 45 hour later you answer this in the open thread and calling me a scumbag?

49 minutes ago, Encora said:

"he was sent a price, and accepted it by email."

If you were to provide evidence of the acceptance email from Welder (address/personal details redacted of course), your case would be made.

As it stands, to observers, it's a he-said/she-said.

Have you seen the evidence yourself? If you haven't, pretty nasty to take a 'customer is always wrong' attitude and start name-calling in the manner done here - especially on the word of any Thai being asked to admit an error might have been their own.

My two satang.

• Like 3

Copies of Welder's e-mails? (not here, but to Encora)

Edited by kansuwan