IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

14 hours ago, simon6666 said:

If you were to provide evidence of the acceptance email from Welder (address/personal details redacted of course), your case would be made.

As it stands, to observers, it's a he-said/she-said.

Have you seen the evidence yourself? If you haven't, pretty nasty to take a 'customer is always wrong' attitude and start name-calling in the manner done here - especially on the word of any Thai being asked to admit an error might have been their own.

My two satang.

He can not do that because it does not exist.

13 hours ago, kansuwan said:

Copies of Welder's e-mails?

I did a search and took a screenshot of all correspondence between myself and Nams taxi service. I can only describe it as a so-called one-way communication with no response, real or alleged regardless of what Encora claims

Screenshot 2023-12-24 083955.png

I also have screenshots between the PM´s between myself and Encora but I am not sure if it is ok to show them.

I find it a bit strange that even if I have not done anything wrong, Encora felt that he was forced to ride out in defense of Nam. He also felt compelled to take credit from an innocent member who only asked if something similar had happened to others.

By this I leave the thread

6 minutes ago, Welder said:

I also have screenshots between the PM´s between myself and Encora but I am not sure if it is ok to show them.

I find it a bit strange that even if I have not done anything wrong, Encora felt that he was forced to ride out in defense of Nam. He also felt compelled to take credit from an innocent member who only asked if something similar had happened to others.

By this I leave the thread

And I think we should leave it at that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

image.png

Fair enough case closed 

image.png

Then in my case I don't receive any emails from Nam as well?

Sent an email asking about my receipt on 28th November, 21:27h Thai time, didn't get an answer.

Sent an email asking if my Emails are going through 23rd December (yesterday), 19:25h Thai time, didn't get an answer (though didn't expect an answer so early on Xmas).

Nothing in my spam folder and my Gmail storage is almost free.

13 minutes ago, pattayaplayer said:

I suggest you relax and take a short break before continuing your trouble shooting on this thread.  I follow this thread and I’m a regular Nam customer on my visits to Pattaya.   My service has been flawless.  I have read your great assistance to BMs and to Nam, very helpful to both.  I encourage you to continue that help.  We all make mistakes and you’ve shown great integrity in admitting this one error online and in detail.  The positive contributions you’ve made far outweigh one error.  I hope you’ll continue.  Merry Christmas!

What he said.

19 hours ago, pattayaplayer said:

I suggest you relax and take a short break before continuing your trouble shooting on this thread.  I follow this thread and I’m a regular Nam customer on my visits to Pattaya.   My service has been flawless.  I have read your great assistance to BMs and to Nam, very helpful to both.  I encourage you to continue that help.  We all make mistakes and you’ve shown great integrity in admitting this one error online and in detail.  The positive contributions you’ve made far outweigh one error.  I hope you’ll continue.  Merry Christmas!

Exactly this ☝️

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I plan to use Nam's from BKK airport (after arrival from Chiang Mai) to Sukhumvit area and on our last (sad) day from Sukhumvit back to BKK airport.

2 hours ago, Krane said:

I plan to use Nam's from BKK airport (after arrival from Chiang Mai) to Sukhumvit area and on our last (sad) day from Sukhumvit back to BKK airport.

Best to check https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/services and send an email to check.  I thought that Nams had stopped driving people from the airport into Bangkok but it may be possible with a large sedan, the price is 1000THB which is a lot.

Edited by Downandup

35 minutes ago, Downandup said:

Best to check https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/services and send an email to check.  I thought that Nams had stopped driving people from the airport into Bangkok but it may be possible with a large sedan, the price is 1000THB which is a lot.

I would've thought 1000thb was pretty good.

52 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

I would've thought 1000thb was pretty good.

From the airport into Bangkok, presumably lower Sukhumvit?   

500baht is the off-the-meter rate; less with meter, traffic not withstanding; I’m sure it’s more if going to/across the river.

I've been using Nam for years & usually get a pretty quick response / conformation.

I msg'd her in line (as I always do) & my msg's are still unread, does anyone know if Nam has changed her line ID? 

42 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

I've been using Nam for years & usually get a pretty quick response / conformation.

I msg'd her in line (as I always do) & my msg's are still unread, does anyone know if Nam has changed her line ID? 

i have been in contact with a women called chanya on what’s app she has been replying

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

Could you possibly send me a PM with her line ID? I didn’t see it on her website, and I assume she does not want it globally shared.

9 hours ago, Downandup said:

I checked their site yesterday and they listed SUV from BKK to Sukhumvit.  But I agree it's always good to ask them few days before. We have 4 guys with luggage so a larger vehicle is needed.

5 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

I’m pretty sure I read that in order to reduce mistakes and streamline her responses she is asking everyone to use her email only to standardize her data points.
It’s easier to make a mistake when some communications are on Line, some are via email, some are by text, and some are voice calls.  Having one form of input instead of four will surely be a huge step in making her great service even greater.

https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com

Edited by vivid2

6 hours ago, ctp2018 said:

Could you possibly send me a PM with her line ID? I didn’t see it on her website, and I assume she does not want it globally shared.

3 hours ago, vivid2 said:

I’m pretty sure I read that in order to reduce mistakes and streamline her responses she is asking everyone to use her email only to standardize her data points.
It’s easier to make a mistake when some communications are on Line, some are via email, some are by text, and some are voice calls.  Having one form of input instead of four will surely be a huge step in making her great service even greater.

https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com

That is correct. Here's the post I remember from earlier explaining why methods other than email can add another possible failure point in the booking process.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My line msg went unread so I sent an email & got an answer with confirmation in a couple of hours (sedan s 1000baht).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Krane said:

I checked their site yesterday and they listed SUV from BKK to Sukhumvit.  But I agree it's always good to ask them few days before. We have 4 guys with luggage so a larger vehicle is needed.

Four guys with bags, 1000 baht I find acceptable. As a solo rider I’d find another option. Btw, I’m a big fan of Nam’s. 

• 2 weeks later...

Like to know once I arrive in Pattaya following week be good to travel to market, Would 1 of Nams ladies be able to drive from Patts to Chatuchak Market ?