Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is the empty lot in front of SeaMe Hotel under construction now?

cutter

I do not know about the policy about girls under 20.Could be right head of security if former Thai cop.I was in the lift and a big lady boy was in it going on a mission,good looking but I would say could turn mean real quick,so they were letting Lady Boys in..And the old guy in the room next to me,every time I saw him was taking a different boy into the room

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today at the two sites.

no noise of any note

july 13 011 (Custom).JPG

july 13 012 (Custom).JPG

and.........

july 13 013 (Custom).JPG

Thanks for all the updates. Do you know if Page 10 Hotel will be affected by this or the site next to VT6?

Page 10 wont be affected by this. The work is on the other end of the SOI :)

Page 10 wont be affected by this. The work is on the other end of the SOI :)

Thanks, I guessed it was too far, just wondering about the lot between Soi 10 and VT6 as well.  

today

july 21 001 (Custom).JPG

hey, nice new yellow tower crane

july 21 002 (Custom).JPG

the height keeps rising steadily

not a huge amount of noise

Thanks for the update, I'm still unsure about booking Seemetoo in Nov, as the building work near VT6 might kick off then??

So my favorite hotel see me too now doesn't allow under 20 years of age. Damn shame as I could of dealt with noise.

Got the same answer regarding girls under 20.

But as they do not enforce the girls ID check, unless you want them to, it is really "up to you"

• 2 weeks later...

This thread has run & for some strange reason stuck with me.

2 weeks back was in the area so shoot some pics to help with the thread.

Soi 10 has some great hotels for us guys now & superb location.

IMO not much noise.

I could hear the beach activities clearly but about nothing from the site in question.

DSC02608.JPG

DSC02609.JPG

DSC02610.JPG

DSC02611.JPG

DSC02612.JPG

DSC02613.JPG

DSC02614.JPG

DSC02615.JPG

More pics.

Looking up Soi 10 & at the plot in question.

Hope my 2 posts help all you guys out.

DSC02616.JPG

DSC02618.JPG

DSC02619.JPG

DSC02620.JPG

DSC02621.JPG

DSC02623.JPG

Jack - Thanks for the updated information. Being close to Beach Road can have many benefits.

Not to divert from the main topic of the thread, but I checked on rates for Serenotel the other day, given it's Soi 10 location and the fact that it's relatively new.

I was surprised to see their standard room at only $31 USD on Agoda (around 1150 baht)....then I read that it is only 13 sq meters.  YIKES!  That's just a big walk-in closet!

Superior (25 sq m) was around 1860 baht, which I think is consistent with Sea Me Springs (although Sea Me's room are larger).

Not to divert from the main topic of the thread, but I checked on rates for Serenotel the other day, given it's Soi 10 location and the fact that it's relatively new.

I was surprised to see their standard room at only $31 USD on Agoda (around 1150 baht)....then I read that it is only 13 sq meters.  YIKES!  That's just a big walk-in closet!

Superior (25 sq m) was around 1860 baht, which I think is consistent with Sea Me Springs (although Sea Me's room are larger).

i've not been inside but i've read several times that the toilet/shower at serenotel is poor

Been a lot of concern about noise issues here,all i can say is if you want to give it a go book a `me` room,no noise wahtsoever,nice and peaceful,they are round the back away from the clanging and banging etc,the other rooms could be a bit risky noise wise to be honest,i would stay here again,tidy little hotel in a superb location.

nice set from jack frost.

this weeks update.....

aug 8 004 (Custom).JPG

shot from beach rd. those sea me rooms behind are starting to lose most of their sea view

aug 8 005 (Custom).JPG

soi 10 vista

aug 8 006 (Custom).JPG

the other side.

it is the foundations that take the time

That yellow crane in the last pic,when you`re on the rooftop pool area, you feel you can almost reach out and touch it,not to mention have a conversation with the construction workers :laugh:

That yellow crane in the last pic,when you`re on the rooftop pool area, you feel you can almost reach out and touch it,not to mention have a conversation with the construction workers :laugh:

you could have a take away with a very special delivery !

you could have a take away with a very special delivery !

Lol,now that would be something. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

update time........

aug 28 018 (Custom).JPG

better book an end room in the sea me if u want a view

aug 28 023 (Custom).JPG

aug 28 019 (Custom).JPG

aug 28 022 (Custom).JPG

aug 28 021 (Custom).JPG

aug 28 024 (Custom).JPG

Thanks for the update,it seems to be shooting up fast.!!!!

What's so good with this location? Everybody seems to like Soi 10 in this thread. Why?

I like it because it's reasonably close to a number of places I may hit up.

Right now I think the Soi 10 hotels are going to get more noise from the new construction site next to VT6 than the new hotel sites on Soi 10. Especially if you have a room in the back side

Archived