Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is the empty lot in front of SeaMe Hotel under construction now?

cutter

Hi I am thinking of booking a Me room at SeaMe Spring hotel for 2 weeks in December.

I would like to check first though if the empty lot in front of Seame is now under construction and therefore noisy.

I would appreciate If anybody is currently there and could provide an update.

thanks

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup that's the lot. Thanks for the update and pics, much appreciated!

Looks like I could even book a MeDeluxe room at SeaMeToo, which faces the empty lot in the pics.

thanks

I am booked for a few days in December as page ten put prices up over Christmas

I was hoping it was still an empty lot myself

Yup that's the lot. Thanks for the update and pics, much appreciated!

Looks like I could even book a MeDeluxe room at SeaMeToo, which faces the empty lot in the pics.

If you haven't stayed before See Mee Too is a good hotel and the Deluxe room is good.I will go back for a month next low season

ya I like Seame Too better also for the infinity pool.

I booked the seame Me room this trip though just in case. Only 48$ + tax on Agoda, which is a great price

I'll be there in about 10 days and will try to remember to come back and update then

I was originally booked for late November, but changed the dates as I have a short trip coming up next week -- fingers crossed that the room is all set!  5555555

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

construction work has now started.

i've been out of town for a couple of weeks but i noticed it today.

they did do some piling last year so they are not doing the hammering/digging holes bit.

will post some pics i took later

here u go, all taken today........

nov 28 156_800x600.jpg

nov 28 157_800x600.jpg

nov 28 158_800x600.jpg

nov 28 159_800x600.jpg

nov 28 160_800x600.jpg

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That sucks! I'm at SeaMe for 10 days from Dec 12

the real noisy bit is when they are hammering in piles.

they did this much earlier in the year and often they make such a crap job of it they need to re-due the work.

luckily that does not seem to be the case this time

took these on the 5th.

no workers on site, maybe a birthday day off

dec 5 222_800x600.jpg

dec 5 223_800x600.jpg

Cheers. Scratch that one off my list for a while.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

I'v booked in for 11 days from 29 April 2015, I sure hope they've finished hammering in the piles by then.

I'v booked in for 11 days from 29 April 2015, I sure hope they've finished hammering in the piles by then.

pile driving was done last year.

5th and 9 th when i've been past this month no workers on the site and it looks like no work has been done in that period.

Jesus! When is Soi 10 gonna get some peace & quiet! Construction has been going on in this Soi for around 4yrs!

Feel sorry for you guys who've already booked Sea Mee 2! :Banghead2: 

Jesus! When is Soi 10 gonna get some peace & quiet! Construction has been going on in this Soi for around 4yrs!

just down from the work site the Serenotel at the bottom of soi 10 opened yesterday, or at least partially as many facitities are not yet ready. a soft soft opening but they were still after 2,000 bht a night despite no pool, no rooftop bar no restaurant/or breakfast yet

The Me rooms at SeaMe too are good as they face the backside

The Me rooms at SeaMe too are good as they face the backside

Well all i can say is when i stayed at SeeMe 1 a few years back & SeeMe 2 was getting built, my room was towards the back-side & construction workers started around 8am!

It was terrible! Trying to relax at the pool area had unbearable noise levels coming from #2, right up towards 6pm!

I was about to book D Apartments in March & lucky for me BM ''Sateef'' informed us of new construction being built there....i rang them & found out they're building 90 new rooms which will take 1yr to build.....dodged that bullet!  :Grin3:  

Thanks for the update

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Dont suppose anybody has any ideas of possible completion date,see me too is on my list of possibles for july.Am i asking too much for the worst to be over and done with,over half a year down the line.

Archived