Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is the empty lot in front of SeaMe Hotel under construction now?

cutter

as i went by yesterday they were touching up the paintwork etc on the outside.......

june 30 001 (Custom).JPG

and on the other site opposite serenotel

june 30 002 (Custom).JPG

demolition of the old hotel fronting beach rd continues

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work everyone - Thanks for all of your impute.

I was up by the pool in Sea Me Spring the other day and saw some of the people working to get Sea Me Spring Tree ready.  They said one month till it open.  My guess is they are still finishing the interiors as I could see some door down in the parking area.  There was a sign up in Sea Me Spring that said something like, in all three hotels you can get free water coffee and I think tea from maybe 7 to 11 am.  That make me think that they are getting pretty close to opening.

I commend them on the word play with the name ("SeaMe Tree"), just as they did with the second SeaMe ("SeaMe Too")

If they're opening a number 4, we need to start a pool on the name!  555  Maybe "SeaMe For"?  "SeaMe Fort"?

Well, when they really get up and running and there is a whole chain of these joints, I've got first dibs on the name when they get to "dirty tree and a turd" :)

I commend them on the word play with the name ("SeaMe Tree"), just as they did with the second SeaMe ("SeaMe Too")

If they're opening a number 4, we need to start a pool on the name!  555  Maybe "SeaMe For"?  "SeaMe Fort"?

Then See me Ha Ha Ha.

Is Sea Me Spring Tree on the same side as the first one and opposite Too?

Is Sea Me Spring Tree on the same side as the first one and opposite Too?

yes

sea me spring, then sea me tree (soon to open) then serenotel

other side of beach rd end of soi 10.......

sea me too, then a building under construction and mostly done, then an empty space with foundations already done, then imperail residence which is now under demolition

• 2 weeks later...

An update on Sea Me spring tree.  It is sort of open now, but officially the plan is to open it on August 1st.  It is temporarily open on two floors due to overflow in Sea Me Spring and probably Sea Me Spring too due to the marathon.

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick mention for the "sea me too" swimming pool.

it would seem the new building in front of it is slightly higher and what used to be a sea view has been pretty much blocked.

it's hard to see from soi level but i have looked at photos elsewhere and the vista is knackered.......

july 27 026 (Custom).JPG

sea me too pool area right of pic, new higher construction to left

july 27 029 (Custom).JPG

I was there 2 weeks ago. Sea Me Tree has beds, furniture etc... and plan to open very soon as others have said. Sea Me Too pool still has a great view North however sadly no view South. Sea Me Too rooms also seem to be aging rapidly considering the hotel is still relatively new.

Wow, i can't believe how much soi sip has changed in 10yrs!

My first ever Patts hotel i stayed in was The Eastiny hotel (still crap IMO 55)....Soi sip back then had 4-5 small bars/massage with only 2 hotels (Eastiny/Sawadee) & a crappy rocky road that lead down to the beach...Amazing transformation!

These pics were taken from my Eastiny balcony in April 2008....The Stay hotel would be now across from Eastiny..

DSC00165 (Small).JPG

DSC00265.JPG

DSC00266.JPG

DSC00267.JPG  

^ I liked the mini market at Eastiny, very convenient, and the girl there was cute!

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

My first ever Patts hotel i stayed in was The Eastiny Hotel (still crap IMO 55)....Soi sip back then had 4-5 small bars/massage with only 2 hotels (Eastiny/Sawadee) & a crappy rocky road that lead down to the beach...Amazing transformation!

These pics were taken from my Eastiny balcony in April 2008....The Stay hotel would be now across from Eastiny..

attachicon.gifDSC00165 (Small).JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00265.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00266.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00267.JPG

Great to view you pics & info.

Remember it all like yesterday.

IMO Pattaya is now developed to much & to close with no spread between areas.

:Wassup1:

Awesome pics Felix The Cat. I would have walked past soi 10 around ten years ago without giving it a second look. It's now the first street I consider when looking at hotels.

My first ever Patts hotel i stayed in was The Eastiny Hotel (still crap IMO 55)....Soi sip back then had 4-5 small bars/massage with only 2 hotels (Eastiny/Sawadee) & a crappy rocky road that lead down to the beach...Amazing transformation!

attachicon.gifDSC00165 (Small).JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00265.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00266.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC00267.JPG

Eastiny had a refurbish rooms and furniture. everytime i say at The Stay, i always look into their room and frankly, its decent enough. But i always see indians booking their room, no one else.

Sadly, Soi 10 had developed into hotels and left with the beer bars at the entrance from 2nd road. Gone were those shops and living areas.

anyone had any development on the new hotel progress? I'm still waiting for it before i decide to book the new hotel or my usual ones (The Stay or Page 10) for my Sept trip.

I'll be at Sea Me Spring in just over a week and will make further enquiries about the new hotel.

I'll be at Sea Me Spring in just over a week and will make further enquiries about the new hotel.

here is the sea me spring tree site almost exactly 2 years ago with the very latest cutting edge technology deployed in putting in the foundation piles

aug 4 113_800x600.jpg

aug 4 115_800x425.jpg

Sea Me Too rooms also seem to be aging rapidly considering the hotel is still relatively new.

I LOVE the location, and, after my first stay there, I had planned on making Sea Me (the original) my "go to" hotel for when I wasn't staying on hotel points.  

Those plans changed after my last stay, though.  The towels were in horrendous shape, and the pillows were even worse -- it was literally like sleeping on a bag of rolled up socks!  I always ask for extra pillows, so I had four, and ALL of them were the same.  I was incredibly disappointed.  

Perhaps the quality will go back up after they are able to start gaining some return on the new hotel(s), but I am admittedly leery of booking them for now.

here is the sea me spring tree site almost exactly 2 years ago with the very latest cutting edge technology deployed in putting in the foundation piles

attachicon.gifaug 4 113_800x600.jpg

attachicon.gifaug 4 115_800x425.jpg

555 Yes, remember that well! 555

Actually, I wonder if the new See Me Tree will get noise from the new construction nearby, I assume so.

Regarding Sea Me Too, I visited the pool bar many times but never stayed there as the decor was not my style.

I liked the food at the Serenotel Sky Bar, for some reason I thought it came from the kitchen of the Imperial hotel, if correct and it is now being demolished, does that mean they are not serving food anymore (or not the same quality).

Once again, not impressed with Serenotel, great location but the room designs are rediculously small, a missed opportunity IMHO, hope the new beachfront Imperial does not suffer the same design flaws.

^ I liked the mini market at Eastiny, very convenient, and the girl there was cute!

somebody say Eastiny minimart?

taken today

aug 1 006 (Custom).JPG

and they are cracking on with the section in front of sea me too that blocks their pool view.......

aug 1 005 (Custom).JPG

^ Wow, good news, last time I saw the Eastiny Minimart it was full of rubbel! Hope the cutie is back! 555

^ Wow, good news, last time I saw the Eastiny Minimart it was full of rubbel! Hope the cutie is back! 555

staff are lets face it is gonna be different, but handy for anybody not wanting to use the mini bar in the hotels of soi 10

• 4 weeks later...

I dropped by last week, they told me the new Sea Me Tree should be open for business next month.

I dropped by last week, they told me the new Sea Me Tree should be open for business next month.

they were cleaning the reception area today it looks almost ready

meanwhile the block in front of sea me too which blocks the view  from that swimming pool  is coming along nicely.....

aug 25 011 (Custom).JPG

Archived