IGNORED

Is the empty lot in front of SeaMe Hotel under construction now?

cutter

strideman - Thanks for all of your contributions it is really appreciated.

something to do on the daily stroll round the manor.

bit of painting going on today

feb 5 008 (Custom).JPG

feb 5 018 (Custom).JPG

and rather them than me

feb 5 017 (Custom).JPG

feb 5 021 (Custom).JPG

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Very awesome!!

Hopefully I can get a name of the hotel so I could have a review of it in May.

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

Are they still building in Soi 10? I want to book a room.

soi 10 is pretty long.

construction only near beach rd end

A better question is 'when are they not building something on Soi 10'  Every year I've come to Pattaya there has been some sort of construction going on

Went into Sea Me Too yesterday just to check it out since we had originally booked our group there, and I'm so glad we are staying at the August Suites. Construction is absolutely horrible right now! Went up to the rooftop pool, and they are hammering away only feet away on the new hotel in front of pool. View is completely ruined. Plus, the rooms I feel are better at the August Suites.

Stayed at Sea Me Spring earlier this week, construction noise can be heard after 8am, but as I was on the Second Road end of the building all I could hear was dull thuds and muffled drilling.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

I am staying in Sea me too now. On the construction side. I sleep through all the noise lol. No problem.

^ They told me April when I was staying there last week. I almost laughed, but they said everything inside, except the lobby (obviously! 555) was finished.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 2 weeks later...

was at Patts last week and staying in Soi 10 Page 10. pass by the hotel and boy they sure are fast!

The receptionist counter is already half done! I guess by mid/end April the hotel should be up and running.

was at Patts last week and staying in Soi 10 Page 10. pass by the hotel and boy they sure are fast!

The receptionist counter is already half done! I guess by mid/end April the hotel should be up and running.

today

march 25 028 (Custom).JPG

march 25 027 (Custom).JPG

march 25 026 (Custom).JPG

and the other bit.....

march 25 007 (Custom).JPG

striderman,

Is that last pic from the one in front of Sea Me Spring or Sea Me Spring too? 

striderman,

Is that last pic from the one in front of Sea Me Spring or Sea Me Spring too? 

from in front of sea me spring too.

look pics in post 187 above and u can see reception from a slightly different angle with the sea me spring too sign behind me

from in front of sea me spring too.

look pics in post 187 above and u can see reception from a slightly different angle with the sea me spring too sign behind me

That is what I figured I just wanted to be sure.  I sent an email to Sea Me Spring today to see when the new hotels would be available to book, I haven't found a website for them yet or seen them on Agoda.  I'll post what they say when I get their reply.

That is what I figured I just wanted to be sure.  I sent an email to Sea Me Spring today to see when the new hotels would be available to book, I haven't found a website for them yet or seen them on Agoda.  I'll post what they say when I get their reply.

as soon as a name goes up outside if i'm in pattaya i will be on the case to take a photo

as soon as a name goes up outside if i'm in pattaya i will be on the case to take a photo

Do not go any where we need to here

So I heard back from Sea Me Spring.  They said that they did not have an opening date and to check back at the end of May.  Now I did ask about both of the under construction hotels so it is possible that the end of May date is for the one next to Sea Me Spring Too and not the one next to Sea Me Spring but that is merely speculation on my part. 

If they have promotion prices for soft opening 1200-1400 baht I would be happy to stay at these new hotels

Archived