IGNORED

Is the empty lot in front of SeaMe Hotel under construction now?

cutter

todays update.

it was may 1st so i don't think anyone was working but the big screw/auger thing has gone........

april 1st 022 (Custom).JPG

and at the site with the tower crane a bit of digging out had been going on........

april 1st 024 (Custom).JPG

april 1st 023 (Custom).JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fridays re-con mission..........

may 14 016 (Custom).JPG

driving in shuttering sections prior to digging out a basement

may 14 017 (Custom).JPG

and at the tower crane bit.......

may 14 018 (Custom).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Drove by yesterday and they had a full crew woring on the foundation.

Thanks for all of the updates that have been provided.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all of the updates that have been provided.

no worries all in a days walk.

today.......

june 10 034 (Custom).JPG

june 10 035 (Custom).JPG

and the site with the blue tower crane.........

june 10 036 (Custom).JPG

yesterday

june 18 004 (Custom).JPG

the site with the blue tower crane

june 18 005 (Custom).JPG

june 18 006 (Custom).JPG

the other section

june 18 007 (Custom).JPG

Does anyone know just what will be built here - Thanks

Does anyone know just what will be built here - Thanks

almost all of soi 10 is hotels and that is the best guess right now.

possibly new annexes of existing hotels

I thought I read somewhere that at one was going to be Sea Me 3.  

Was it a sarcastic comment?

I was told it would be called "See Me Again", but the receptionist may have been joking 555

Just made a booking on their website, it mentions 

"Have the construction near the hotel. start work from 08:00am. to 05:00pm. every day"

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

I was told it would be called "See Me Again", but the receptionist may have been joking 555

Just made a booking on their website, it mentions 

"Have the construction near the hotel. start work from 08:00am. to 05:00pm. every day"

yep above pics taken just after 17.00 and u can see the workforce about to depart in the back of the white Hino truck

Thanks for the photos and updates striderman. I will be following this thread as i would really like to stay at seame this september.

Thanks for the photos and updates striderman. I will be following this thread as i would really like to stay at seame this september.

not a lot of noise from either site as far as i could tell, but some existing sea views are clearly in the process of vanishing.

it's foundation work that will raise the dead and that bit has been done

not a lot of noise from either site as far as i could tell, but some existing sea views are clearly in the process of vanishing.

I wonder if management will the lower the price of the former sea view rooms? or just raise the price of the other rooms?

For me a blocked sea view is a minor issue - sure, if given the choice I would love a nice sea view outside my room. The thing that makes me want to stay at seame is the dead quiet nights due to no surrounding bars, nice rooms and perfect location.

I stayed at seame spring in november 2014 and it was fantastic.

Good to know :) It makes sense the foundation work is the earthshattering part so I might think about just booking soon.

Good to know :) It makes sense the foundation work is the earthshattering part so I might think about just booking soon.

Booked sea me too myself for july (me room),all reviews i`ve read recently never mention any noise,and the vast majority have been complimentary of the place!

• 2 weeks later...

todays site inspections, again no significant noise

july 6 005 (Custom).JPG

july 6 007 (Custom).JPG

july 6 006 (Custom).JPG

Any info at the moment with regard to construction noise? thinking of booking See me too for Nov? any thoughts guys.

So my favorite hotel see me too now doesn't allow under 20 years of age. Damn shame as I could of dealt with noise.

So my favorite hotel see me too now doesn't allow under 20 years of age. Damn shame as I could of dealt with noise.

Is this a new policy?  Is it in effect at Sea Me, as well?

I was a little disappointed in Sea Me after my last trip, but that "rule change" would likely be the nail in the coffin for me.  I can't recall BFing a girl who was younger than 20, but too many other hotel options that do not have that potential "cock block"...

Is this a new policy? Is it in effect at Sea Me, as well?

I was a little disappointed in Sea Me after my last trip, but that "rule change" would likely be the nail in the coffin for me. I can't recall BFing a girl who was younger than 20, but too many other hotel options that do not have that potential "cock block"...

Not sure if it is a new policy but i emailed both sea me spring hotels and got the same reply that they only allow girls over 20. Its such a shame

Due to stay there shortly,but in the last four pattaya visits i think i`ve only BF`d a girl below 20 the one time so shouldnt really be a concern,i suppose i`ll just have to make sure it isnt!

Archived