IGNORED

Is the empty lot in front of SeaMe Hotel under construction now?

cutter

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when it's lunchtime as this is thailand there is no need for the workers to go looking for food.

food comes looking for them

april 4 009 (Custom).JPG

7 asstd vendors

Yeah i was there last week walking through soi 10 to pick-up my laundry....Wow! Soi-sip has changed so much over the last 7-8yrs!

main crane coming down today. i nipped past during lunch, if things go bad with a crane most times it is when they are doing something to it

april 7 011 (Custom).JPG

april 7 030 (Custom).JPG

april 7 003 (Custom).JPG

april 7 019 (Custom).JPG

april 10 003 (Custom).JPG

the good news is they will have beds for u to sleep on

april 10 013 (Custom).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know as to when the place will be open to Guests....From the look of it from outside looks to be an extension of the Sea Me Group...

I stay at Sea Me on all my trips and have seen the work progress pretty fast ...

Looking to Book for my June or August trip, that is if the place opens up by then 

Does anyone know as to when the place will be open to Guests....From the look of it from outside looks to be an extension of the Sea Me Group...

I stay at Sea Me on all my trips and have seen the work progress pretty fast ...

Looking to Book for my June or August trip, that is if the place opens up by then 

it's deffo not ready to go just yet, i walked past it today but there were no changes worthy of a pic.

it's hard to say and no point in asking the builders cos they are unlikely to know or even speak english.

today with the workers going hell for leather to get the place ready

april 26 016 (Custom).JPG

april 26 001 (Custom).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

any progress or updates?

the first pic above in my last post shows that work is almost done apart from finishing reception and doing a deep clean so no noise from that site

the other one above noisy work mostly done no noise problem unless u are in sea me too and facing the site, then maybe some.

other hotels in soi 10 there should be no problems at all

How's it now? I always stay on 10 and will do the same next month as well.

may 9 003 (Custom).JPG

the other site looked much the same as the last pics

Thxs for the updates striderman...cheers! :GoldenSmile1:

Dropped by a couple of days ago, reception still needs a bit of work.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Dropped by a couple of days ago, reception still needs a bit of work.

yep.

i spoke to a sea me T shirt staff member  coming out of there today and asked him how long ...............1 to 2 months.............looks about ready to me apart from a bit of finishing and the deep clean

asked what name and he said sea me three.....................but that ain't written in stone..............he is never gonna say i dunno

previously i have only seen cambodian workers etc on site so there has been no point in trying to ask any questions at all

may  14 013 (Custom).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

So I heard back from Sea Me Spring.  They said that they did not have an opening date and to check back at the end of May.  Now I did ask about both of the under construction hotels so it is possible that the end of May date is for the one next to Sea Me Spring Too and not the one next to Sea Me Spring but that is merely speculation on my part. 

So I checked back yesterday to see if they have an opening date yet or at least a date when you can start booking a room and they said to check back in a month or two.  Has progress stopped on the hotels, or do you think the people replying just don't have any idea of when it will open?  My guess is it is the later.

• 2 weeks later...

Do You know the Name of the new Hotel ?

here u go

june 13 026 (Custom).JPG

no sign up yet but i clocked this on the reception door.

no sign of a deep clean yet as the glass balconies etc are still dirty.

when those get wiped down the opening will be soon after.

june 13 024 (Custom).JPG

on the other site opposite the serenotel soi 10 the next bit of building has been started.

foundations were done a year ago now columns going up

june 13 022 (Custom).JPG

june 13 023 (Custom).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Photographed from the opposite Rooftop of Sea Me Spring Too...

IMG_2090.JPG

IMG_2089.JPG

IMG_2087.JPG

IMG_2088.JPG

I checked once again via email for an opening date.  They said maybe 1 to 2 months again.  I think they are confusing the one next to Sea Me Spring with the one next to Sea Me Spring 2.  I'll be there in a few days and maybe I can get a straight answer, if so I'll post it here.

the balcony glass etc on the new bit is still covered in builders dust etc.

until they have a deep clean on the place it is not on the point of opening

another sign has appeared

june 25 041 (Custom).JPG

I commend them on the word play with the name ("SeaMe Tree"), just as they did with the second SeaMe ("SeaMe Too")

If they're opening a number 4, we need to start a pool on the name!  555  Maybe "SeaMe For"?  "SeaMe Fort"?

I think the next one will be SeaMe Fore....with a golf driving range on the roof!

Archived