IGNORED

Is the empty lot in front of SeaMe Hotel under construction now?

cutter

Fair to say on & behind Soi 10 has many building sites.

If you do not want noise do not stay on Soi 10 is my opinion.

That said a few nights would be worth it to see if your sleep was deeper than the noise.

If it was bad you could then check out after a few nights & move hotel.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yeah, I've decided not to stay on Soi 10 next trip.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

I am booked here for a week in early December, could anyone please suggest if I should go ahead or cancel the booking? If cancel then would really appreciate some suggestions for other hotels. Thanks...!!!

Walked down here this morning at 8.30am a lot of building work going on foundation work from seamee to just before serenhotel.

Very noisey

Walked down here this morning at 8.30am a lot of building work going on foundation work from seamee to just before serenhotel.

Very noisey

Thanks for the update.

My mate has just cancelled his soi 10 hotel as he does not want to risk staying in a hotel that is on a building site or two.

I am booked here for a week in early December, could anyone please suggest if I should go ahead or cancel the booking? If cancel then would really appreciate some suggestions for other hotels. Thanks...!!!

Why take the chance? i was thinking of booking the Stay for 17 nights in Nov, but have decided to book Lk Royal wing instead, just off Soi Bukaow. No construction noise there that i'm aware  off.

Could some one go down to this soi 10 area & record a video of the buildings & noise please ????????

Post it here & lets see what we think as it clearly matters.

update time of progress

sept 17 021 (Custom).JPG

i think that is about full height

sept 17 024 (Custom).JPG

sept 17 025 (Custom).JPG

another brick in the wall

sept 17 023 (Custom).JPG

the other site

Stayed at SerenHotel and the noise was very bad.. I was only there 2 days but the morning noise is ridiculous.

I'd avoid the whole street until it is done, plus I don't trust them lifting stuff up high and me walking underneath.

Stayed at SerenHotel and the noise was very bad.. I was only there 2 days but the morning noise is ridiculous.

I'd avoid the whole street until it is done, plus I don't trust them lifting stuff up high and me walking underneath.

All good points.

:Wassup1:

• 3 weeks later...

nice shots defspoon.

do your take-aways get delivered poolside by crane?

oct 18 007 (Custom).JPG

oct 18 008 (Custom).JPG

555.... That's actually a good idea for tomorrow!

Great work, I have stayed at sea me too 3 times and I love the location. Thanks for the updates as headed there in February.

just came back last week for 4 nights stay at The Stay at Soi 10.

no issues eventhough i was staying at level 3.

i can't hear anything though i am a light sleeper.

stay hotel is more towards second rd so noise should have been no problem after piling which is clearly finished

just came back last week for 4 nights stay at The Stay at Soi 10.

no issues eventhough i was staying at level 3.

i can't hear anything though i am a light sleeper.

Any chance of a review,dont mean a detailed description of every nook and cranny,just a few pros and cons.Its just that this place is on my list of possibles for next years trip.I`ve read comments on here and Agoda and trip advisor, and they are generally positive!

Archived