Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is the empty lot in front of SeaMe Hotel under construction now?

cutter

Great pixs striderman.....much appreciated, Cheers! :Good_Job: 

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pixs striderman.....much appreciated, Cheers! :Good_Job:

no worries.

yesterday i take a day off patrol to visit jomtien @ 10 bht E/W from south pattaya and find today all change.......

jan 28a 006 (Custom).JPG

the shops all cleared.

finito completo

jan 28a 010 (Custom).JPG

will probably be like this for several months till construction starts

jan 28a 008 (Custom).JPG

jan 28a 009 (Custom).JPG

not much happening on the other site

Which is the furthest away from the construction,is it seame spring or seame too?

Which is the furthest away from the construction,is it seame spring or seame too?

sea me too has to claim the prize for being nearer to both of them.

it is next to the recently cleared site and opposite the one construction has started on

sea me too has to claim the prize for being nearer to both of them.

it is next to the recently cleared site and opposite the one construction has started on

Thanks for the prompt reply striderman,i really fancy them both.The construction work is putting me off a bit though,if only we could see a few months ahead eh!  :WinkGrin1:

Thanks for the prompt reply striderman,i really fancy them both.The construction work is putting me off a bit though,if only we could see a few months ahead eh!  :WinkGrin1:

all change, all change !!!!!!!!

went past this monday morning, no workers on the site that not much has been done to in the last few weeks and crucialy the blue tower crane has been removed.

the other empty site is likely to stay that way for some time, so for the time being construction noise has ended.

pics .......

feb 2 021 (Custom).JPG

10.30 ish on a monday morning and not 1 person in sight

not much can happen without a crane....

feb 2 022 (Custom).JPG

and the other bit of land now empty

feb 2 023 (Custom).JPG

• 1 month later...

back on patrol today................

march 5b 013 (Custom).JPG

at the main site, the tower crane now in a fixed position is up but no work was going on mid afternoon

march 5b 014 (Custom).JPG

and on the other bit of land some site clearance

march 5b 015 (Custom).JPG

Thanks for the update, striderman!

I'm currently debating between Sea Me, Page 10 and Holiday Inn (higher price, but I earn hotel points and get upgrades due to my status) for a short stay in late March.  

News of construction could knock Sea Me out of the running.

Thanks for the update, striderman!

I'm currently debating between Sea Me, Page 10 and Holiday Inn (higher price, but I earn hotel points and get upgrades due to my status) for a short stay in late March.  

News of construction could knock Sea Me out of the running.

I recently pm`d  BM `cutter` whose friend recently stayed at `see me spring too`,he stayed in a `me`room and said he didnt have any noise issues at all,i`ve read on a few occasions theses rooms are the best to avoid any potential noise,same with see me spring (me room),apparently the `me` rooms of both hotels are situated round the back.

nothing at all going on at the main site with the tower crane today and some construction taking place at the new one but unlikely to cause much noise problem.....

march 9b 009 (Custom).JPG

sea me too in the background

Pondered over it for a while now,but gone ahead and booked a me room today for my trip in july/aug at sea me too, from what i can gather the me rooms are round the back.The reviews are generally good,so hopefully i wont regret it.

Pondered over it for a while now,but gone ahead and booked a me room today for my trip in july/aug at sea me too, from what i can gather the me rooms are round the back.The reviews are generally good,so hopefully i wont regret it.

you will be fine.

handy location

those red posts were to put shuttering up.

still don't think much will happen for a while

march 14 014 (Custom).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

those red posts were to put shuttering up.

still don't think much will happen for a while

me and my big mouth.

taken today........

march 25 014 (Custom).JPG

that is a plie driver/borer whatever

march 25 018 (Custom).JPG

with sexy track system

march 25 017 (Custom).JPG

and on the other site with the blue tower crane, zippo

march 25 016 (Custom).JPG

FUCK ME -- I arrive on Sunday night, and am sure this is going to be making a helluva lot of noise!

Thanks for the update, Striderman....although I wish it had been a sign saying "closed - no work until AFTER Footypjman leaves"  555555

FUCK ME -- I arrive on Sunday night, and am sure this is going to be making a helluva lot of noise!

Thanks for the update, Striderman....although I wish it had been a sign saying "closed - no work until AFTER Footypjman leaves"  555555

i can only take the pics i'm afraid.

will swing by friday for an update

take time to admire the new signs and spelling of the imperial residence at the bottom of soi 10

march 25 015 (Custom).JPG

march 25 019 (Custom).JPG

Be interesting to hear how you go on,im staying there (sea me too) ina `me` from mid july.

went past today as promised.

main site with the fixed blue tower crane, nothing happening,no workers etc

second site in front of sea me too that thing is a borer and it was upright but not in action.

there were workers on site but they were all busy reading a memo from head office.

my thai is crap but the translation was something like "not please noisy make start till sunday"

pics soon

march 27a 017 (Custom).JPG

sea me too in the background

march 27a 018 (Custom).JPG

that's a whopper

march 27a 026 (Custom).JPG

workers reading their instructions

march 27a 019 (Custom).JPG

Strider, wanted to thank you for the updates which I have been following. Your latest updates helped me decide to not stay at Sea me. Keep doing the great work.

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Strider, wanted to thank you for the updates which I have been following. Your latest updates helped me decide to not stay at Sea me. Keep doing the great work.

no problem.

gives me something to do daytime when i have a specific target to check out on my daily walks

from today...........

march 31 033 (Custom).JPG

every time i go past they are on a break so i have no idea how much noise it makes

the other site no workers, no action

Staying at Sea Me Spring now, and I haven't heard a thing....of course, I probably just jinxed myself!

I gotta admit to being disappointed with Sea Me on this trip.  They have cut the room service hours so that they now stop at 7:30 p.m., the linens/towels seem more than a bit faded (don't know when they last purchased new towels) and one of the pillows was so lumpy that I wondered if it was just a bunch of rolls of socks thrown together in a pillow case.  

I ahve been an advocate of Sea me for quite some time, but, with the added inconvenience of two additional properties being constructed nearby, this may be my last stay here, at least for quite a while.

I went past Soi 10 many times in the last 2 weeks & the noise levels were ok...though i suppose they haven't really started the heavy drilling yet.

Thanks for the pixs striderman! Keep it coming! :GoldenSmile1:

I went past Soi 10 many times in the last 2 weeks & the noise levels were ok...though i suppose they haven't really started the heavy drilling yet.

Thanks for the pixs striderman! Keep it coming! :GoldenSmile1:

no problemo.

still nothing doing on the tower crane site

other one caught the driller in action

taken today

april 3 008 (Custom).JPG

the drill is not as noisy as thumping in a concrete pile but you would not want to be in those overlooking rooms unless you like bob the builder

april 3 009 (Custom).JPG

• 3 weeks later...

today

april 21 035 (Custom).JPG

the new site above

below the site with the fixed tower crane some work had been done but no sign of workers

april 21 036 (Custom).JPG

Archived