IGNORED

Is the empty lot in front of SeaMe Hotel under construction now?

cutter

Dont suppose anybody has any ideas of possible completion date,see me too is on my list of possibles for july.Am i asking too much for the worst to be over and done with,over half a year down the line.

no way will they have it done by july.

but the noisy stuff is doing the pilings and that has been done

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no way will they have it done by july.

but the noisy stuff is doing the pilings and that has been done

Thanks,think i might play the waiting game for a bit,its not as if im going to be struggling for accomodation choices at that time of year,then maybe ask on here again later in 2015 what the state of play is!

taken today, tower crane in place

attachicon.gifdec 22 206_450x600.jpg

not a lot going on at lunchtime....

attachicon.gifdec 22 207_800x412.jpg

.....no not by the look of things. :WinkGrin1:

Stayed at Seame  Me room couple weeks ago. No noise at all in room.

Also the Seame Too Me room there will be no noise as it is also on the backside.

Really can't beat the price for the location and quality of hotel with rooftop pools

Has anyone booked either Sea Me or Sea Me Too online recently?

Maybe my search was f*cked up, but yesterday their websites showed no availability in January, February OR March.  I could see January, but March does not make sense to me.

Maybe my search was f*cked up, but yesterday their websites showed no availability in January, February OR March.  I could see January, but March does not make sense to me.

I`ve looked for my dates in july/august and sometimes have had the same problem ie no availability,then another day i`ll look and there are rooms available :wacko:,i`ve got my eye on a `me`room at see me spring too and dont know wether to book or wait a bit and see if the price comes down.

Stayed at Seame  Me room couple weeks ago. No noise at all in room.

Also the Seame Too Me room there will be no noise as it is also on the backside.

Really can't beat the price for the location and quality of hotel with rooftop pools

the new hotel (serenotel) in front of the lot has an L shaped roof top pool with a very tall neighbour for a while !

jan 2 191_800x517.jpg

Are sea me spring and sea me too different properties . I just booked for five nights from their website which read as Sea Me Spring. Booked the sea view deluxe room ....Any reviews on this one will be appreciated please ....

Are sea me spring and sea me too different properties . I just booked for five nights from their website which read as Sea Me Spring. Booked the sea view deluxe room ....Any reviews on this one will be appreciated please ....

Yes they are different hotels. Pretty much right across the soi from each other. 

I have stayed in Sea Me Spring for 10 Days in March 2014 in the seaview deluxe room. I have recently changed to LK Empress.

There are several reviews on here or go to trip advisor. The rooms were modern but plain. The seaview was ok but you want high floor. As from this post they are starting to build on the block next door. Shouldn't disturb your view but not sure of noise. Sea Me too is basically facing the construction but has rooms around the back. Not much difference in my opinion.

One of the reasons I stayed there was because you can get a membership card and they discount your accommodation by 300bath per night. It costs 350baht to join and lasts for 2 years. You use to be able to get it as you arrived but now they require you to have it at least 7 days before giving the discount. You can apply and let them charge a credit card 8 days before you arrive so you can get the discount straight away.

Here is the email they sent to me:

"Thank you for your e-mail.

Yes,near our hotel still have the construction will be finish the end of

next years sir.

And we still have room available on March so please make the

reservation online at our hotel website sir.

- For the member ship we still have for sale But you can get discount 7

days after buy the member sir.

So we recommend you to buy the member card before you arrive about 8 days

and we will cut the money from your credit card 350.THB for make member

for you before check in sir.

We are waiting for your reply

Best regards,

Yanita

Reservations

My next stay is at VT6

Enjoy

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Yes - Sea Me Too is on the opposite side of the street (the North side, I think) and is a little closer to Beach Road, but not by much -- they are very close to each other, but not directly across from one another.  They are close enough that, if you are searching wifi networks, you will see choices for Sea Me and Sea Me Too in your room.

I have stayed at Sea Me multiple times and been very happy with it (although I now wish that I had gotten the discount card -- may swing by and get one on my next trip to be safe)!

took these yesterday.

first the site under construction........

jan 13 028 (Custom).JPG

jan 13 029 (Custom).JPG

jan 13 030 (Custom).JPG

now another site being prepared, opposite side to the newly finished serenotel and in front of sea me.

up to a couple of days ago these little shops were trading, but yesterday they were being knocked down so i guess another hotel or similar will replace them.......

jan 13 026 (Custom).JPG

above looking toward sea me from outside serenotel

jan 13 027 (Custom).JPG

now looking towards beach rd

Crap...I think that's the little laundry that I liked to use when I stayed at Sea Me!

BTW, pretty sure that the one in your photos is Sea Me Too

Crap...I think that's the little laundry that I liked to use when I stayed at Sea Me!

BTW, pretty sure that the one in your photos is Sea Me Too

there are too many sea me's!

what can i do?

Thanks for the pixs striderman....what's the noise level(s) like?

I've been going to this laundry shop for over 7yrs now, though they have moved a few times but still in Soi 10. Nice girls working there & they do an excellent job on my clothes....& very affordable. :Grin3: 

post-2005-0-58362200-1421121297.jpg

Thanks for the pixs striderman....what's the noise level(s) like?

I've been going to this laundry shop for over 7yrs now, though they have moved a few times but still in Soi 10. Nice girls working there & they do an excellent job on my clothes....& very affordable. :Grin3:

not much noise, but that laundry is history now

not much noise, but that laundry is history now

Oh crap! :Cry4:  Do you know where they've moved too?

no idea.

one day those vendors were trading, next time i went past gone and demolition under way

no idea.

one day those vendors were trading, next time i went past gone and demolition under way

Ok thanks...i might go & ask the SeaMe receptionist's, they might know.

went back today and took some pics which i will load in the morning.

in the serenotel development they put a few small shops one of which is a laundry  and it's quite possible it's the one you are missing as it's directly opposite

the pics........

jan 14 013 (Custom).JPG

jan 14 014 (Custom).JPG

jan 14 015 (Custom).JPG

the old laundry site

jan 14 021 (Custom).JPG

and dead opposite.......

jan 14 016 (Custom).JPG

new shop with machines to the left of it

jan 14 019 (Custom).JPG

went back today and took some pics which i will load in the morning.

in the serenotel development they put a few small shops one of which is a laundry  and it's quite possible it's the one you are missing as it's directly opposite

the pics........

attachicon.gifjan 14 013 (Custom).JPG

attachicon.gifjan 14 014 (Custom).JPG

attachicon.gifjan 14 015 (Custom).JPG

the old laundry site

attachicon.gifjan 14 021 (Custom).JPG

and dead opposite.......

attachicon.gifjan 14 016 (Custom).JPG

new shop with machines to the left of it

attachicon.gifjan 14 019 (Custom).JPG

Yes Yes that's them! The girl in the shop ironing is Oam (or Oam not sure which one 555555).....Thanks striderman for the pixs....much appreciated! :ThumbUp6:

Yes Yes that's them! The girl in the shop ironing is Oam (or Oam not sure which one 555555).....Thanks striderman for the pixs....much appreciated! :ThumbUp6:

no worries i'm not on commision for taking pics but if there is something that can be included on my walks i am happy to oblige

today.......

jan14a 031 (Custom).JPG

they were calculating precise levels today......

jan 16 018 (Custom).JPG

jan 16 019 (Custom).JPG

jan 16 020 (Custom).JPG

it's a bigger site than it looks at first glance

jan 16 021 (Custom).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

taken yesterday.......

jan 25 a 011 (Custom).JPG

the main site

jan 25 a 012 (Custom).JPG

jan 25 a 013 (Custom).JPG

the bit opposite the new serenotel where demolition is still going on

Thanks ''striderman".

Nice pics and a great effort, just to keep us all up-to-date.

Commendable indeed!

Archived