Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 12:41, Hallmark said:

Seems like Step Up Bar on Khoa Talo is or has closed now ? Was told by a girl working there its last was last night and it's going to be a restaurant to replace the one that closed next door to it ?

There's been an influx of girls at Swiss Bar, some reasonable ladies there now, Lek Bar has 2-3 half decent girls working there who all say they don't go with customers ? ( or maybe they are choosy and wouldn't want to go with me ! ).

Bird Cage seems like its usual self, plenty of women there and some fun to be had if wanted but also seems to have quietened down from earlier in the year.

Pinkys or whatever it's called just down from the Bird Cage was very quiet and only had a Milf with big tits and a ladyboy working there last time I went in.

Full Moon 2 bar is a decent place to go for a quiet drink and it looks like a decent pool table but the locals have that sewn up most nights.

Booze Lounge has fallen off the rota now so nothing from there.

All in all it seems deadly quiet around here now, very very few customers about in the bars I saw last night. This is going to be a hard and long low season here and a few more bars will surely go under sooner rather than later.

EDIT....99.9% sure Step Up Bar is done and dusted.

At Lek’s Bar & massage the girls have always been worthless.

At Swiss Bar I only saw fatties and oldies.

At the Booze Lounge I made a U-turn because of the horrible cigarette stench.

During my working life I’ve had to endure smokers for numerous years; not so during my retired life, thank you very much.

At Empire Bar the only working girl, a short fatty, told me I could not get a still water, but had to drink a Coca Cola instead, no, thank you.

At Black Sheep Bar the girls who were not playing pool remained completely aloof.

Black Swan Bar has no longer a private room up the soi, but wants a BF of 500 baht, ST and LT.

• Sad 1

Sad to see so many of the bars on the DS closing and the quality of what's left having gone downhill. Map now updated with the latest info. Icons for closed bars marked with a red icon.

List of Darkside bars currently included on the map and changes included with this update:

Edited by forcebwithu

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Sad to see so many of the bars on the DS closing and the quality of what's left having gone downhill. Map now updated with the latest info. Icons for closed bars marked with a red icon.

List of Darkside bars currently included on the map and changes included with this update:

Seems like the attitude of the Brightside girls seems to be shifting to the Darkside now ??

At Black Swan on Soi Khao Noi an 18-year-old girl started working three months ago: Tukta (ตุ๊กตา = tukkataa = doll) from Rayong.

She is slim and very sweet and has got rather big boobs from breastfeeding her baby.

She speaks very little English, but if I understood correctly she has also worked on the Ban Chang strip, but she could not remember the name of the bar.

She is more than happy with 1,000 baht ST.

Bareback OK, no backdoor.

Please, gentlemen, do not blame her for spilling some drops of milk.

ST BF at Black Swan is 450 baht, which is a shame, especially as they no longer have ST rooms on site.

11 hours ago, Houten Kop said:

Mango Pub and My Friends are not yet marked as closed on the map.

Naam Khow Restaurant has reopened as August Restaurant.

Corrections made. Thanks.

I had the pleasure of, barely legally, shagging a sweetheart four times my junior: Tukta from Black Swan.

To be honest however I prefer girls who are slightly more mature.

• 1 month later...
On 10/06/2019 at 06:58, Houten Kop said:

At Black Swan on Soi Khao Noi an 18-year-old girl started working three months ago: Tukta (ตุ๊กตา = tukkataa = doll) from Rayong.

She is slim and very sweet and has got rather big boobs from breastfeeding her baby.

She speaks very little English, but if I understood correctly she has also worked on the Ban Chang strip, but she could not remember the name of the bar.

She is more than happy with 1,000 baht ST.

Bareback OK, no backdoor.

Please, gentlemen, do not blame her for spilling some drops of milk.

ST BF at Black Swan is 450 baht, which is a shame, especially as they no longer have ST rooms on site.

And Gentlemen, please try to leave enough for the baby.

2 hours ago, Biennial said:

And Gentlemen, please try to leave enough for the baby.

Tukta has got plenty of milk and you can easily see and feel which one of her boobs is the fullest and needs milking.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Houten Kop said:

Some news from the Dark Side:

BC Rock Bar: one petite ladyboy and two old hags;

Empire Bar: two mediocre girls each demanding 2,000 baht ST;

Koy Bar: no still water available;

Hideout: CLOSED;

My Friends: CLOSED.

Hideout closed as in permanently or just last night ? Never been a fan of the place as it always just seemed to be a place for the girls to chat among themselves.

Koy Bar is dead every time I go past there, there's a birthday party this week for her, be prepared if you're in the area to be deafened until your ears are bleeding by the same sound as cats being skinned alive as her retarded gay brother gets on the microphone for some truly awful thai karaoke. But free food so a few balloon chasers maybe loitering ?

Went to Lek Bar a couple of weeks ago, the boss wasn't there and the 2 girls working there had some thai men friends there, the thai music got ramped up to the usual stupid thai level and that was it for me, 1 drink, check bin and out. I got questioned by one cute girl there why I was going and she looked gobsmacked when I explained that thai music at full blast was not music to my ears. They seem to think we should love it ?

I tried Emmy's Bar and Aon Bar, I now know why that after 3 years of living around here I've never been in those places before. I have to say that the sound system in Emmy's is quite possibly the worst I have ever heard, it sounds like it's being played at full blast through a 70's speaker. Check bin and out.

Swiss Bar has a couple of decent girls there, Fah and Lisa and a couple of others who come and go come to mind as being tidy but there's never any sort of atmosphere, just seems sort of dead in there ?. Can someone explain that please ?.  I barfined Lisa a week or so back and I wasn't expecting much and TBH I wasn't wrong. Nice girl and one hell of a body but...........very doubtful I'd take her again.

Bird Cage was the usual, very hit and miss but always worth a visit as there may be something cracking off.

Pinkies is the same as Bird Cage, hit and miss. A friend and I got locked in by the boss a month or so back as she insisted on buying us drinks, we of course being Gentlemen didn't fight to hard to leave.

Pacha was ????? Been in here maybe 5 times and only once has there been any life in there or even customers.

New Secrets was a one drink and let's get out of here.

Booze Lounge was revisited for the first time in months as now that my nemesis has left I felt I could go in, one really fit girl was working but I then got told she's service and not a hostess so she doesn't go with customers ? I never noticed service and hostess in there before ?

Visited a new Bar on Khao Talo last Thursday and was pleasantly surprised by Mac D's Bar. It is located a couple of doors up from the Mini Big C almost opposite Soi 12/1. A very clean and well fitted out Bar. Went inside at about 4 pm and counting my mate and I were 12 customers all farang, some seating out front and A/C inside. Another pleasant surprise was the Happy Hour prices for all beers 50bht until 7pm I believe. Met the owner Paul, an Irishman who made us very welcome. 3 girls on duty who were on top of it. I am guessing that they may be available but did not ask. Did not see food advertised but they had only been open a few days. 3 large TV's for watching sport and overall a good vibe. I was impressed and will be back. Apologies for my amateurish photographic skills.

@forcebwithu, probably needs to be included on the map. No, I have no interest in this Bar. 555

mcd3.jpgmcd2.jpgmcd1.jpgmcd4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png

On 16/07/2019 at 09:44, Hallmark said:

Koy Bar is dead every time I go past there, there's a birthday party this week for her, be prepared if you're in the area to be deafened until your ears are bleeding by the same sound as cats being skinned alive as her retarded gay brother gets on the microphone for some truly awful thai karaoke. But free food so a few balloon chasers maybe loitering ?

Oh dear, just been to the 7-11 and the cat skinning has started, how can they think that noise will encourage customers to go in there ?

On 17/07/2019 at 09:03, Jebb said:

Visited a new Bar on Khao Talo last Thursday and was pleasantly surprised by Mac D's Bar. It is located a couple of doors up from the Mini Big C almost opposite Soi 12/1. A very clean and well fitted out Bar. Went inside at about 4 pm and counting my mate and I were 12 customers all farang, some seating out front and A/C inside. Another pleasant surprise was the Happy Hour prices for all beers 50bht until 7pm I believe. Met the owner Paul, an Irishman who made us very welcome. 3 girls on duty who were on top of it. I am guessing that they may be available but did not ask. Did not see food advertised but they had only been open a few days. 3 large TV's for watching sport and overall a good vibe. I was impressed and will be back. Apologies for my amateurish photographic skills.

@forcebwithu, probably needs to be included on the map. No, I have no interest in this Bar. 555

Thanks for the heads up on the new bar. Now added to the map.

Aquadymie Bar is promoting reopening renovated premises on its FB page ..and FB Breakfast Club .
Sorry no links ( I'm just not techie enough to manage it )
Lots of venue pics ,but no staff pics .

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, draconis said:

Why are these called the Darkside bars?

At one time there was no street lights. 

On 16/07/2019 at 01:08, Houten Kop said:

Tukta has got plenty of milk and you can easily see and feel which one of her boobs is the fullest and needs milking.

met Tukta these days - the boops are totally empty - not a single drop came out - looking like empty milk bags - performance low - she was sleepy - 

but can bang her in all positions - and bareback - with ky and soft start i think also backdooor - but for me no revival - 

23 hours ago, geeuspeace said:

Aye...it brings back memories of the ole 'lamplighter days'.  

A once noble profession......same-same Thai bar girl!

I really should take this act to the joke thread:)

On 27/07/2019 at 04:05, geeuspeace said:

Popular urban myth. 

Thai girls don't like Thai men too, right?

4 hours ago, TonyTwo said:

Popular urban myth. 

Thai girls don't like Thai men too, right?

Got it in 2. There's no lights on the Christmas tree and Thai me are packing a Christmas stocking.

You must be Tony 2 shoes from Tottenham. We've met down the Old Kent Road.

Edited by petemoss

Agree about Lex bar, a few nice girls but wont go.

Also, a few in New Secret who wont go

WTF, think that we should be honored to just pump drink into them all night.

Was in Black Sheep a few nights ago, a few decent ones in there who do go.

Pacha had a decent bird, about 40, who wanted 2K short time.

Bird Cage has a lot of girls who all go and are happy with 1K,  room is just 100m up the road.

Maybe check out True Blue next.

On 26/07/2019 at 14:58, gusincebu said:

Aquadymie Bar is promoting reopening renovated premises on its FB page ..and FB Breakfast Club .
Sorry no links ( I'm just not techie enough to manage it )

https://www.facebook.com/aquadeymie.bar/

39 minutes ago, alexvsaf said:

Was in there a couple of days ago.Saw no sign of renovations other than there is now an additional pool table in the main bar area. Staff are mostly the same including the dreaded Nam. A couple of newish girls (a couple of months) but nothing to write home about. Atmosphere a bit better than of late but still not back to it's heydays.

On Soi Nern Plab Wahn, at the previous location of Honey Pot, Happy Moon Bar has opened.

Petite 28-year old Tak (ex Black Pearl) has started there.

She’s not only a threeholer and a barebacker, but she also behaves like a real nympho, at least if she happens to know you better.

Also some ladyboys at Happy Moon Bar.

BF 300 baht ST, 400 baht LT.

• Thanks 1