IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

7 hours ago, bar stool said:

As far as I know The Courtyard has/had been closed for years.

Same Courtyard ? just down from Chicken x roads on SCC road ?  Is open now stopped by yesterday .

• 2 weeks later...

Mon Bar has reopened as My Bar.

Smugglers’ Den has reopened as Drinkers’ Alley.

The previous location of La Guinguette has become an animal shelter.

The previous location of Black Pearl/White Oyster/Black Pearl 2 (swimming pool + 7 rooms) is still for rent.

I’ve been told 21,000 baht per month.

• Thanks 1

Butterfly Bar is probably still the best bargain on the Dark Side: bottled Heineken 80 baht (down from 85 baht), LD bottled Leo 110 baht (down from 115 baht), ST BF (room included) still 250 baht.

This bar has become very quiet and the birds have grown a bit older.

Still a place for about any hard-core fantasy.

Bringing in a girl from outside for a threesome is not a problem.

Not many customers and, to the regret of the females, most of them apparently only want a BJ at most.

The “may baan” (cleaner) has gone and the girl who assumes her role now charges 40 baht from the other girls if they use one of the ST rooms.

Nothing is for free in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bar stool said:

Mon Bar has reopened as My Bar.

Smugglers’ Den has reopened as Drinkers’ Alley.

The previous location of La Guinguette has become an animal shelter.

The previous location of Black Pearl/White Oyster/Black Pearl 2 (swimming pool + 7 rooms) is still for rent.

I’ve been told 21,000 baht per month.

Thanks. Map now updated with reopened bars.

List of Darkside bars currently included on the map:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry guys but went back to Oz briefly then was sick for a while and haven't reviewed for a few weeks but for the last two Sundays, I have frequented the Welcome Inn bar and restaurant on Soi Khao Noi.

WI 6.jpg

There is an outdoor area out front and an air conditioned area inside.There was a fair sprinkling of customers both inside and out who I would guess were regular diners there. It is very clean and tidy with very attentive staff.

WI 2.jpg

The menu covers Farang and Thai food with daily specials as well as blackboard specials and a special Sunday roast dinner menu.

WI 3.jpgWI 4.jpg

I had the roast pork @190bht, it was beautifully presented with a gravy boat. The meat was perfectly cooked and not dried out. There were baked potatoes, mash, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, sausage in bacon as well as Yorkshire pud. As you can see, it looked exactly like the menu photograph. (McDonalds & Burger King take note 555). I really could not fault it and will go again for sure. A nice touch was a farang guy who I assume was the Manager/Owner saw that I was about to leave and came over and asked if everything was satisfactory. A nice touch.

WI 1.jpg

Welcome Inn is located just past Murphy's Pub on the same side of the road. I do not think you will be disappointed. Cheers, Jebb.

WI 5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

image.png

11 minutes ago, Jebb said:

Sorry guys but went back to Oz briefly then was sick for a while and haven't reviewed for a few weeks but for the last two Sundays, I have frequented the Welcome Inn bar and restaurant on Soi Khao Noi.

+1 for Welcome Inn. 2 minute walk for me so somewhere I often go. Never had a bad meal.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Out and about for a few drinks yesterday. 

Started with a couple of pints of guinness at Murphys, pleasant enough good pint.

Full Moon Bar ii  about 5 girls none of them very attractive.

True Blue sports bar, as above pleasant enough ladys but no great lookers.

New Secrets bar, couple of nice girls & the in house katoey. Had a few drinks with a fit girl with a full back tattoo & nice tits. Will probably be one for a later ST although I dont really like the bars that dont have ST rooms & you have to go to hotel around the corner.

Birdcage fairly quiet as there was a party there the night before.

Aqua Deymie only 3 girls working. This place has really gone quiet.

Stopped for a couple of pints at Apples bar on the lake, some nice girls in there but to close to home for me.

All in all an enjoyable day but as can happen on the dark side feast or famine.

Forgot also went to the Black Sheep , pretty much the same one real cutie playing pool, rest friendly enough but not much eye candy.

so nowhere a small cute girl ?

what are you looking for exactly ? if for me what is important is a small body and not too old woman, could I find her there ? thanks.

Edited by BkkApt

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/11/2019 at 08:34, Jebb said:

The inside has not changed much and is bright clean and air conditioned. One thing I noticed that was different was that there were no ashtrays or smell of smoke in the bar. Without getting into the whole smoking debate, this is important for me. The drinks menu was comprehensive and very reasonably priced. Thai beers Leo & Chang 55bht, samsong & coke 50bht. There were 4 large televisions but not turned on I guess not much sport on at that time of day.

East Bistro. 65 baht for a pint of draught Chang. Beat that! Run by a Swedish guy and his Thai wife with daughter helping out (shown in your photo).

Customers seemed to be mainly Swedish and food cheap and good. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks @jerry for the review of the bars. I used to enjoy Pussy Cat, but like you said it's been a shell of its former self for several years now. Birdcage has been my recent favorite. BTW, Go Gress is now Noy-T Bar. Shame it's going downhill as it used to be a fun, hands on, bar.

Forget Butterfly on Soi Siam ... 

- One of the older bars that has lost a bit of his former glory . Mainly older girls ... it's dark in there for a reason ... good place for some hands on action though . 

And some golden oldies that have 'retired' ... 

- Black Pearl 1/2 . Closed for a long time already . 
- Black Pearl 1 turned into White Oyster . Bar with a pool , throw coins in the pool and the girls would go in naked to retrieve them . Also a 'semi private' jacuzzi ... but
thinking about the amount of 'jizz' that had to be in there i never could get myself to use it ... 555 . Closed about 2 years ago .  

- La quingette , a bit out but always good fun in the pool and surrounding seats . Closed since 2/3 years . 

- Kik bar , was one of the best bars at this site of Sukhumvit . Loads of nice girls and a boss that did understand how to get things going . Closed for 3/4 years . 
Still amazed no one has reopened it as it's all still there . 

- Ying bar (Mac bar now) . Ying had worked the bars and gogos for a long time and knew exactly where to find girls that were a bit out of place on this site of Suk ,
have brought back quite a few 18/20 year old Bangkok stunners over the years from this place ... 6pm all the girls changed into bikini for the rest of the night ... 
I do remember a few wild nights in there , up to the point that Ying wanted to go home at 1.30am , told us to pay 3k Bht a head and to drink and fuck whatever
we wanted , she would sort it out with the girls the next day ... oohhh the good old days ... 555 . 

- Joy Joy on Soi Siam . Always good fun in there but one of these bars that you could see slowly dying over the years because of crappy management . Closed 
about 2 years ago . 

- La Rouge ... classy interior and very hands on girls . Was open early morning already for guys who wanted 'to blow off some steam' on their morning walk ... 
Closed last year . 

- Mango ... blowjob bar . Only if we had enough to drink upfront as the girls were usually very rough . Closed last year .  

- The Barking frog ... lol , out in the sticks past the lake . Not many girls but always fun . Closed last year . 

- The Venue ... pretty big place , lot of girls . Closed 2 years ago . 

Probably i forget a few but these sprung to mind . 

A couple of more bars that have closed, but I once had some great times in are:

- Titty Twister which became the Black Hole. Had great live music and a pool in the back. In its heyday was my favorite place to hang out.
- Nois Bar which predated La Rouge at the same location.
- Riverside Bar & Jungo Bar

Here's a screenshot of the bars that have closed since I started the DS map five years ago.
Screen Shot 12-31-19 at 01.14 PM.jpg

13 hours ago, jerry said:

On request of bm Forcebwithu my 2 cents ... been living on the Darkside for the last 11 years so have seen a lot of bars come and go ... usually i go out with a few friends in the afternoon , 
early evening two , three times a week . As i live in Soi Siam Country we usually start in the bars that are a bit further away and work our way back . 

- We often start at the 3 bars at the top end of Soi Kao Noi . Birdcage , Full Moon and Pinky . All 3 bars have happy hour in the afternoon with beers for 55/60Bht .

- Birdcage usually the most girls and most busy one of the 3 . Can feel a bit cramped when there are more than 20 guys inside , not enough room around the average pool table but ok place
and girls with a good attitude . Ladydrinks 90/100Bht . 

- Full Moon 1 usually a lot of older pool players , good pool table . The boss doesn't smoke and wants the customers who smoke to go outside . Girls are not always the best lookers but try 
their best . Ladydrinks around 100Bht . 

- Pinky , i know the ladyboss for a long time already and always have a good time in there . Ladies is a bit hit and miss but barfined quite a few over the past 6 months from there . Ladydrinks 
a bit expensive at 140Bht . Pool table is ok and everyone is welcome to play his own music .

- Pacha bar , big bar with a pool table , only a few average girls and outrageous drink prices . Where all the bars around them charge 55/60Bht for a bottle they want 95Bht , same thing with 
ladydrinks , most bars charge 90/100Bht but they want 175Bht ... come on that's Walking Street level . 

- Full Moon 2 ... big bar with a good pool table but way to bright and open . Not many and very average girls . Same prices as Full Moon 1 . 

- Black Swan , smaller bar but usually good atmosphere . Beers 60Bht during happy hour but ladydrinks expensive at 140Bht . No pooltable . 

- Blue bar , bigger bar with a pool table outside . I always see beautiful girls on their website but the actual girls in the bar are a bit rough and older . Not sure about prices . 

- Black Sheep , one of the older bars that keeps going . Was way more welcoming before , looks like the waiting room of the dentist now with the grey walls and white lights . Bigger bar with
an ok pool table . Happy hour in the afternoon and around 100Bht lady drinks . One or two lookers but mostly older girls . 

- Dao bar , well decorated place but overpriced drinks , ok pooltable . Girls is a good mix of young and old . 

- Paradise ... naughty bar with onsite action . Girls are a bit rough but also a few lookers . Drinks prices are ok . 

- Aqua Demie ... probably one of the best looking bars on the Darkside but the last few months it seems to be getting more and more empty . Often not more than 3 or 4 girls and drink prices 
are a bit high . Good pool table and swimming pool . 

- Scrapyard ... up and down but good at the moment . Drink prices are ok and quite a few younger girls . Two pool tables outside , normal one and a round one . 

- IMO the best bar on the Darkside , Azure (former Fabrice) . Always at least 15/20 girls with a good attitude . Good mix of young and old . No happy hour but realistic prices , beer 70/80Bht 
and bottles of beers for the ladies at 120Bht . Big bar with good pool table and always a good atmosphere . The boss (Dave) and his wife are usually there and very welcoming . 

- Booze lounge ... often busy with TV watching older guys . Not really a bar if you want to interact with the ladies , there are a few cuties though but to hungry for drinks IME . Prices are ok . 

- Go Gress ... last time i was there the door was open , no aircon , 2 girls , no music and expensive drinks ... slowly dying it seems . 

- Pussycat ... a bar that was great 7/8 years ago but has been going downhill ever since . Last week i was there and the aircon was off , no more fridges but buckets with ice to cool the drinks , 
3/4 average girls and drinks prices a tat high . Very big bar with a pool table that has potential but the boss doesn't understand how things work . 

- Top Cool , not much going on at the moment , only a few average girls . 

- Mac bar , the same 4/5 girls for ages already . The girls were in bikini though last week when i came in . Drinks prices to high . Has a pool table . 

I hardly ever visit the open bars so can't tell much about them . 

Thanks for the review - just what I needed. I will get to a few of them soon.

I always did like Fabrice, now Azure. Good atmosphere, I agree.

Most of the bars on Soi Khao Noi I avoid as the wife's family is up and down that soi - unfortunately that is where the biggest cluster of bars are at present.

Woe is me.....the trials of being an expat in Thailand. I also liked the layout in Aqua Dymie, but I agree there are very few ladies in there lately.

Again thanks for the review and the additions below.

• Like 2

Supporting Thai ladies donation by donation.

Happy new year <3

Sorry, what is the name of the bars located near Siambury ? and which one has the best choice of girls ? (do they accept 1000 ST ?)

Thank you so much

1 hour ago, BkkApt said:

Happy new year <3

Sorry, what is the name of the bars located near Siambury ? and which one has the best choice of girls ? (do they accept 1000 ST ?)

Thank you so much

Select Bird Cage on the map and you'll then see the other bars in that area. 

List of Darkside bars currently included on the map:

• 1 month later...

Petite Tukta (“Doll”) from Rayong still works at Black Swan Bar on Soi Khao Noi.

She is twenty now and her baby one year.

She has stopped breastfeeding and her breasts match her frame now.

She has added some tattoos and is sporting a full bush now.

She is still happy with 1,000 baht ST, bareback and creampie OK, but no backdoor.

BF at Black Swan Bar is an over-the-top 500 baht “until midnight”, which I find strange as bars on the Dark Side have to close by midnight.

And that BF does not include the ST room any longer.

14 hours ago, Houten Kop said:

Petite Tukta (“Doll”) from Rayong still works at Black Swan Bar on Soi Khao Noi.

Tukta ... was her first customer ... she had just had the baby , was sitting on top and milk was spilling all over my chest ... :Crappy:
She has been over quite a few times since ... after work , without barfine . She has gained a few kilos over the last year but still
looks cute and petite (with her clothes on ... off a bit less) . Confirm the bareback part but would be a bit careful these days 
(didn't smell that fresh last time i took her a few weeks back) .  

On 30/12/2019 at 17:20, jerry said:

IMO the best bar on the Darkside , Azure (former Fabrice) . Always at least 15/20 girls with a good attitude . Good mix of young and old . No happy hour but realistic prices , beer 70/80Bht 
and bottles of beers for the ladies at 120Bht . Big bar with good pool table and always a good atmosphere . The boss (Dave) and his wife are usually there and very welcoming . 

+1 for that. 6 new girls started this week of varying quality but a couple of cuties amongst them. However, surprise was a young and very attractive ladyboy. A couple of customers didn't realise she was a ladyboy.  Not my bag but would think it well worth a look for those who do dig ladyboys.

Also worth a mention that the food in the restaurant is very good and can be consumed in the bar.

9 minutes ago, petemoss said:

+1 for that. 6 new girls started this week of varying quality but a couple of cuties amongst them. However, surprise was a young and very attractive ladyboy. A couple of customers didn't realise she was a ladyboy.  Not my bag but would think it well worth a look for those who do dig ladyboys.

Also worth a mention that the food in the restaurant is very good and can be consumed in the bar.

They also have room for whole night, right ?

5 minutes ago, BkkApt said:

They also have room for whole night, right ?

It's also a hotel. You can book a room, 700 baht, I think. Quite nice rooms next to the pool and good full English breakfast. Have known people to take a room for the night when in the bar.