IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

4 hours ago, petemoss said:

+1 for that. 6 new girls started this week of varying quality but a couple of cuties amongst them. However, surprise was a young and very attractive ladyboy. A couple of customers didn't realise she was a ladyboy.  Not my bag but would think it well worth a look for those who do dig ladyboys.

Also worth a mention that the food in the restaurant is very good and can be consumed in the bar.

Met her last week and she's absolutely gorgeous . Looks very tiny and feminine , beautiful face . Hard to believe she's actually a boy . 

Maybe not your thing but was talking with the boss and from the 4 days she was working there she had been barfined every night so far . 

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Met her last week and she's absolutely gorgeous . Looks very tiny and feminine , beautiful face . Hard to believe she's actually a boy . 

Maybe not your thing but was talking with the boss and from the 4 days she was working there she had been barfined every night so far . 

Name Oi, didn't get barfined last night but got plenty of attention from the customers. Good fun and an asset to the bar.

Tiny frame but must be heading for 6' tall.

• 1 month later...

Been a while since I did a review but found a hidden gem in Chokchai Village 7 in Soi KhaoNoi (Boonsampan) just over the railway line heading East. Turn off at the Bangkok Bank intersection opposite Boonsampan 5 Alley and you will see it on the right just before the swimming pool. Run by an Englishman Matt and his Thai wife Oud who speaks excellent English, it is a hangout for expats and Darksiders and Thais. Drinks are very reasonably priced, 'even by Darkside standards.

4s8.jpg

Food is also very reasonably priced and good featuring both Thai and Western fare as well as a kids menu. Thai meals are 79 - 89 Baht, most western meals 99 Baht except the BIG breakfast and some burgers.

4s1.jpg4s2.jpg

The big breakfast is shown 130bht which also includes a juice and tea or coffee. Small all day breakfast is 99 baht.

4s7.jpg

Chinese style chicken curry and spaghetti Bolognaise.

4s11.jpg4s10.jpg

It is open Monday to Saturday 0900 - 1400. Then 1700 - 2300. Sundays 1700 - 2300hrs.

4s3.jpg4s4.jpg4s6.jpg4s5.jpg

There is a strong French, British and Australian contingent of expats there every night as well as a good sprinkling of Thai wives, girlfriends and partners. Onsite accomodation is also available upon request. The kitchen is clean and there is a definite family atmosphere there. Not huge but it has an indoor as well as outdoor eating area (Many of the French smoke) but the fans are strategically placed to blow the smoke away.

The Beer & Coffee Restaurant on the corner of the village and Khao Noi has recently closed and the 4 Sons has become an alternate drinking and eating venue for the locals. Please excuse my poor photography skills here, it is indicated by the red X. @forcebwithu, you may wish to alter your map.

4s9.jpg

image.png

4 hours ago, Jebb said:

Been a while since I did a review but found a hidden gem in Chokchai Village 7 in Soi KhaoNoi (Boonsampan) just over the railway line heading East. Turn off at the Bangkok Bank intersection opposite Boonsampan 5 Alley and you will see it on the right just before the swimming pool. Run by an Englishman Matt and his Thai wife Oud who speaks excellent English, it is a hangout for expats and Darksiders and Thais. Drinks are very reasonably priced, 'even by Darkside standards.

4s8.jpg

Food is also very reasonably priced and good featuring both Thai and Western fare as well as a kids menu. Thai meals are 79 - 89 Baht, most western meals 99 Baht except the BIG breakfast and some burgers.

4s1.jpg4s2.jpg

The big breakfast is shown 139bht which also includes a juice and tea or coffee. Small all day breakfast is 99 baht.

4s7.jpg

It is open Monday to Saturday 0900 - 1400. Then 1700 - 2300. Sundays 1700 - 2300hrs.

4s3.jpg4s4.jpg4s6.jpg4s5.jpg

There is a strong French, British and Australian contingent of expats there every night as well as a good sprinkling of Thai wives, girlfriends and partners. Onsite accomodation is also available upon request. The kitchen is clean and there is a definite family atmosphere there. Not huge but it has an indoor as well as outdoor eating area (Many of the French smoke) but the fans are strategically placed to blow the smoke away.

The Beer & Coffee Restaurant on the corner of the village and Khao Noi has recently closed and the 4 Sons has become an alternate drinking and eating venue for the locals. Please excuse my poor photography skills here, it is indicated by the red X. @forcebwithu, you may wish to alter your map.

4s9.jpg

Thank you so much !

So on Google map it seems to be here ?

http://bit.ly/38A3Xmp

ธนาคารออมสิน สาขาบุญสัมพันธ์

means

Government Savings Bank Boon Samphan Branch

I also found these FB pages

https://www.facebook.com/CsthefoursonsFoodAndDrink/

https://www.facebook.com/CS-the-Four-Sons-Food-and-Drink-1739226176351312/

Edited by BkkApt

10 hours ago, BkkApt said:

Thank you so much !

means

Yes, you have the Govt Savings Bank and Bangkok Bank either side of the village entrance.

image.png

4 Sons Restaurant now added to the map and list.

List of Darkside bars currently included on the map:

2 name changes in Soi Khao Noi ..

P&M Bar to " the Local " ( there was a Local bar in Khao Talo but the appears to be closed .not sure if it's the same owner

Recently re opened Wipha Bar has changed to " the 19th Hole "

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

• Thanks 2

There's also a newish bar on Khao Noi called " the Game " ..it's right on that dogleg corner at the Temple , hard to spot ,going in either direction .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Noticed on my ride today there's a new bar on Soi Siam Country Club, across from Route CC Road House in what used to be GB Bar. Hopefully they make it through the bar shutdown period. I'm afraid though the map will need quite a few updates to note permanently closed bars once the virus dust settles.

Darksiders Genesis.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 09/03/2020 at 07:47, BkkApt said:

Thank you so much !

means

Wow, that place looks pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/11/2014 at 16:11, blackjack2010 said:

prices would make this a perfect thread

True but Force has already gone above and beyond his  obligations. 

I take my hat off to him and offer my sincere thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 14/03/2020 at 09:04, gusincebu said:

There's also a newish bar on Khao Noi called " the Game " ..it's right on that dogleg corner at the Temple , hard to spot ,going in either direction .

Closed, moved to Soi Nern Plub Wan to use another bars existing kitchen ?

On 07/04/2020 at 11:48, forcebwithu said:

Noticed on my ride today there's a new bar on Soi Siam Country Club, across from Route CC Road House in what used to be GB Bar. Hopefully they make it through the bar shutdown period. I'm afraid though the map will need quite a few updates to note permanently closed bars once the virus dust settles.

Darksiders Genesis.jpg

Former GB bar ... turned into a beautiful bar . It's open and got quite a few good looking girls inside . Reasonable prices and 2 brand new high quality pool tables . 

I see that Starlight has a big "Sold" sign on it. Anybody have any further info?

Thanks for the updates on bars reopening and the ones that haven't. I'm busy with other projects right now, but sometime in the next week I'll update the map with current information.

20 hours ago, Scuzz said:

I see that Starlight has a big "Sold" sign on it. Anybody have any further info?

That's a bummer.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to the pet shop weekly, I notice quite a few bars off of soi siam going towards the red light intersection after the golf range... Any ideas on the names I usually never took notice but hard to miss the girls in their bar uniforms... One might be One Step Beyond? But at least 2 right in that area within a couple hundred meters of each other.

I also noticed Scrapyard bar posted an update, I been living over here for years I never even noticed this place but not sure on the quality as theres no photos posted... Apparently Aqua Deymie is open looks to be about normal amount of girls (5-6 judging from photos).

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

21 minutes ago, MikeT said:

Going to the pet shop weekly, I notice quite a few bars off of soi siam going towards the red light intersection after the golf range... Any ideas on the names I usually never took notice but hard to miss the girls in their bar uniforms... One might be One Step Beyond? But at least 2 right in that area within a couple hundred meters of each other.

I also noticed Scrapyard bar posted an update, I been living over here for years I never even noticed this place but not sure on the quality as theres no photos posted... Apparently Aqua Deymie is open looks to be about normal amount of girls (5-6 judging from photos).

One of the bars on Siam is called Buddy bar , not sure about the other ones . Open bars along 
a busy road don't really work IMO . 

Scrapyard has opened again and is one of these hit and miss bars . One day 10 girls and good 
fun , the next 2 girls and it's dead . 

Aqua Demie is open and quite a few good looking girls in there . 

Just around the corner from Aqua is Azure . Lot of new good looking girls . I met girls from 
Cowboy , Patong , Soi 6 , even Ko Tao over the last few weeks in there . By far the best bar 
(together with Darksiders Genesis) at the Darkside these days . 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jerry said:

Just around the corner from Aqua is Azure .

Is Azure the old Fabrice?

29 minutes ago, Garzan said:

Is Azure the old Fabrice?

Yes

• Like 2

I have always found Scrapyard and Acqua a bit hit and miss depending on which day you go there  but Fabrice the best by far on the Darkside for consistency.

• Like 2

image.png

3 minutes ago, Jebb said:

I have always found Scrapyard and Acqua a bit hit and miss depending on which day you go there  but Fabrice the best by far on the Darkside for consistency.

And the bread!

Seems to be some activity at the East bistro on Kao Noi. Furniture being changed around and some re-painting.

Any ideas ??

On 17/08/2020 at 12:50, Thamesbank said:

Seems to be some activity at the East bistro on Kao Noi. Furniture being changed around and some re-painting.

Any ideas ??

I hope it re opens it was a favorite of mine.

image.png