IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

10 hours ago, bar stool said:

Den Swiss House on Soi Khao Noi has potential and is not too expensive, but I hate their dirty dog roaming the restaurant and the kitchen.

To be honest, did not notice the dog.

@bar stool, thanks for the post but no need to quote the whole shebang. Cleaned it up for you.

• Thanks 1

image.png

On 13/09/2019 at 20:55, petemoss said:

Cullen Skink back on at Tropical. Better than ever. Dip your bread in while stocks last.

Thanks for the heads up but didn't get a chance.

image.png

11 hours ago, bar stool said:

BEWARE: The skinny girl sitting in front of Koy Bar on Soi Khao Talo is the impotent Swiss owner’s wife and therefore not available.

Skinny ? Have you got the right girl, I've 'known' Koy for 18 months since she was at Lek Bar and I see her at the gym most days and to be honest I thought she's putting on weight and she was never skinny to start with ?

Rumour has it too that she likes the thai boy bars when the impotent Swiss owner is away ?

6 hours ago, Hallmark said:

Skinny ? Have you got the right girl, I've 'known' Koy for 18 months since she was at Lek Bar and I see her at the gym most days and to be honest I thought she's putting on weight and she was never skinny to start with ?

Rumour has it too that she likes the thai boy bars when the impotent Swiss owner is away ?

is there a gym in the area ? thanks.

31 minutes ago, gaplem said:

Tony's Gym on Soi Khoa Talo. About 1km up from the Railway road on the right hand side.

13 hours ago, gaplem said:

Castra Gym also across from Pasha Bar.

image.png

13 hours ago, gaplem said:

And another Tony's gym on Khao Noi near Sukhumvit.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9266688,100.9003135,3a,75y,34.81h,79.53t/data=!3m9!1e1!3m7!1sdWfvbT22vKWryDv52vkCXQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!9m2!1b1!2i39?hl=en

On 16/09/2019 at 23:38, bar stool said:

By far most bars on the Dark Side open later than 3 p.m., rather 4 or 5 p.m.

Hi bar stool

Can you tell us if the GCs on the Darkside like Aqua-Deymie have the same sort of pricing as Kinneree and Excite, which is 1000 ST and room 300 - 400,  LD 130
Or is it different ???

Sitpholek ..soi 8 Khao Talo.
Muay Thai training ,plus free weights, few machines.
Tony's, Castro ..as mentioned .
Khao Noi .. Henry's , which is basically just a fitness room ( small room with mostly cardio machines, only 40baht day )

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

This is the gym (Chob Gym) I used when I was living there. The street view surprised me, there was a heck of a lot more open space when I was going to that gym.

https://goo.gl/maps/qoiAQVraUbJLfj2e9

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 11:42, Hallmark said:

Koy Bar appears to have been sold recently.

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 18:58, Hallmark said:

Tony's Gym on Soi Khoa Talo. About 1km up from the Railway road on the right hand side.

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 19:21, TonyTwo said:

Or down, if you're not a true Darksider!

Soi Khao Talo is rising.

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 08:28, Daz Manc said:

Hi bar stool

Can you tell us if the GCs on the Darkside like Aqua-Deymie have the same sort of pricing as Kinneree and Excite, which is 1000 ST and room 300 - 400,  LD 130
Or is it different ???

Read this post: https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/247695-up-to-date-map-and-reviews-of-darkside-bars/page/45/?tab=comments#comment-4801964

On 31/08/2019 at 03:08, petemoss said:

It's a fair point though. When it first opened, Retox Outback had several European lagers/beers on tap. Paulaner, Peroni and, if I remember correctly, Asahi. All gone. It was often the deciding factor, for me, whether to eat there or elsewhere on the Darkside as I don't know of anywhere that serves a decent European draught beer on the Darkside.

The loss of those draught beers has made my visits there far less frequent.

I take your point mate, the problem is that we were unable to move enough of Peroni and Paulaner to finish a keg

before it went off ( they have a very limited shelf life).

Believe me we tried all sorts of tricks to sell them, but they were also at a premium price.

As you can imagine, not everyone has your sophisticated palate and choose Tiger at 95B/pint as opposed to nearly 200B

we were forced to charge for the premium European beers.

Lager is lager to many customers.

We do manage to sell a lot of Dark British beer (IPA, speckled Hen) and Guinness.

Edited by Captain Dave

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 11:42, Hallmark said:

Apparently the ownership of Koy Bar on Soi Khao Talo has changed.

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 23:41, bar stool said:

At Aqua-Deymie off Soi Nern Plab Wahn a 26-year-old slim girl (45 kg, 165 cm, AAA cup) with short black hair (Thai-schoolgirl style) has started: Iew or Eaw (อี๋ว) from Nakhon Sawan.

A real difference from the old hags there.

I had the honour to be her first customer on her very first day.

Unnecessary to say her English was very limited.

This sweetheart told me she was a “single mom” (her words) with a 1-year-old son.

She was very wet, no lube needed.

Bareback OK if I declared myself disease free, no anal.

Heineken 69 baht (happy hour), LD 119, BF (on-site room included) 300 baht, fee 1,000 baht.

I forgot to mention Eaw (pronunciation [i:w]) is a non-smoker (of cigarettes that is) and she still had an unshaven beaver, but she did have some tattoos already.

I also forgot to tell her little mouth is too small for her teeth.

I doubt if a brace can help.

Anyway, she knows how to give head.

Went to my favourite coffee shop on the Darkside today. Caffe' Muan Chon located on the corner of Soi Khaonoi and Boonsampan 3/1. It is the Soi that leads to Chatkaew Hill, Dao Bar and Soi Nernplabwan with a 7/11 on the corner.

coffee 3.jpg

coffee 4.jpg

It has only been open a few weeks and I believe the best coffee on the Darkside. Worth the walk to get there. Latte is 40bht and come piping hot which most coffee shops just do not seem to get right. A good range of Hot and Iced Coffees, Teas and cold drinks.

coffee 2.jpg

There is also food available including a pre packed sliced duck dish with rice and a sauce at 55bht that my partner voted delicious. There are a number of biscuits, cookies and snacks that go well with your beverage of choice and the shop itself is spotless. The staff interchange daily and there are always two on duty and are immaculately groomed and speak good English. It has become my regular coffee house where the welcome is warm and the A/C is ice cold.

Cheers, Jebb.

coffee1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

image.png

My favourite coffee shop on darkside is Alphabet Cafe on Khao Talo opposite the big yellow bank. Americano 40bt / Caps n Latte 50bt.
Good coffee very comfortable seating ..
There is an Amazon ( not that I'm recommending it ) further down Khao Talo about to open .

My favourite coffee shop on darkside is Alphabet Cafe on Khao Talo opposite the big yellow bank. Americano 40bt / Caps n Latte 50bt.
Good coffee very comfortable seating ..
There is an Amazon ( not that I'm recommending it ) further down Khao Talo about to open .

Nice comfy lounges .. air con ..never tried the food ,but it comes out looking good ba62ecec7b77221cbdedc89d9460519e.jpg1e518744b37f4951b14ac096073f73ff.jpgb4981ec0fe9b1a807698f5163de27c37.jpg

• Thanks 3

• 1 month later...

The Courtyard is back operating again. Wa closed for a couple of months . i guess trying to sell it ia easier when the doors are open & its trading. Apparently they have lowered their prices a bit to attract more costumers

14 hours ago, Harve said:

The Courtyard is back operating again. Wa closed for a couple of months . i guess trying to sell it ia easier when the doors are open & its trading. Apparently they have lowered their prices a bit to attract more costumers

As far as I know The Courtyard has/had been closed for years.