Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

Anyone here had Mam or Em ( same girl ) from the Booze Lounge. She's telling me all sorts of stuff about what she can do and sent me a few naked selfies and we were supposed to be meeting up today but she's gone silent.

Is she worth the effort of heading over to the Darkside ?

53072478_2151543238493551_4123702271026397184_n.jpg.c1615fcd30830f9111ac29be864f9586.jpg

On Soi Khao Noi The Rock Bar was open today, but it was deserted, no girls in sight.

Strangely enough, there seems to be also a tattoo shop on its premises.

Also on Soi Khao Noi, Mango Pub has been dark for a while and also Squeeze Me has closed.

8 hours ago, mrcarl said:

Anyone here had Mam or Em ( same girl ) from the Booze Lounge. She's telling me all sorts of stuff about what she can do and sent me a few naked selfies and we were supposed to be meeting up today but she's gone silent.

53072478_2151543238493551_4123702271026397184_n.jpg.c1615fcd30830f9111ac29be864f9586.jpg

Looks like a nutter.

18 minutes ago, Houten Kop said:

On Soi Khao Noi The Rock Bar was open today, but it was deserted, no girls in sight.

Strangely enough, there seems to be also a tattoo shop on its premises.

Also on Soi Khao Noi, Mango Pub has been dark for a while and also Squeeze Me has closed.

Squeeze me owner back in the states heard, girlfriend back in the gogo's currently destiny

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 13:58, mrcarl said:

not worth travelling if your in pattaya and got 20,000 other girls , who will all tell you the same bs,,,

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 22:28, Houten Kop said:

Mango Pub has been dark for a while

I ride past it last night  - was closed, again! not sure what is going on. On that stretch of Soi Khao Noi here is some competition for customers. The  last few times I called into the Mango - there was no reason to stay!

13 minutes ago, paulyd2k said:

How do you know she is working in the Booze Lounge? I would want to be sure before setting off that it is not a bored bar girl playing you on-line for a sucker. I expect you want her to be the sucker - not you!

20 minutes ago, Jarrod2518 said:

How do you know she is working in the Booze Lounge? I would want to be sure before setting off that it is not a bored bar girl playing you on-line for a sucker. I expect you want her to be the sucker - not you!

I was in the Booze Lounge in February and she served me and then her page came up on Facebook and I recognised her, sent her a message and got talking.

Didn't bother going over there as the silence made me think twice, she did answer on Sunday saying she was at work but I just thought 'Nah'.

Map now updated with the latest info. Icons for closed bars now marked with a red icon.

List of Darkside bars currently included on the map and changes included with this update:

At the former Black Pearl there’s still a for-rent sign.

The signage has been taken down long ago, but the pole is still there.

The (new?) Brasshouse was deserted with two mediocre girls on duty.

They seem to be available after closing time (10 p.m.) and will happily give their phone numbers.

Smugglers Den has gone tits up and the girls have moved to the nearby Number One Beer Bar.

It seems the 9,000-baht rent was too steep.

Naam Khow Restaurant has become August.

Ponderosa Bar has become a Thai bar with all signs in Thai.

Behind it, Ponderosa Resort, with rooms (300 baht ST end 600 baht LT) around the swimming pool is still open for business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Called into the Batcave last week. Including the Cashier there were more ladyboys than bar girls - four to three.  Very very limited selection of BGs. I did not even stay for one drink!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 04/05/2019 at 09:57, forcebwithu said:

Map now updated with the latest info. Icons for closed bars now marked with a red icon.

List of Darkside bars currently included on the map and changes included with this update:

Butchers Arms looking very closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

yes butchers got a for rent sign I saw today,, also khao noi sports bar having a major reno,  possibly new owner but just my assumption,lol,, it`s pretty grim this side lately,lol

yes butchers got a for rent sign I saw today,, also khao noi sports bar having a major reno,  possibly new owner but just my assumption,lol,, it`s pretty grim this side lately,lol
No, not new owner ..John just told me he needed to get that roof redone cos it leaks like shit and stops him from having decent TVs etc out there .( Builder est 3 wks to do ).

Agree ..looks grim all those bar for rent signs along there tho .

Dropped into the Rock Bar for a drink a couple of nights ago ..80bt for a San Miguel light , tho I've since seen a sign 65bt all beers HHour 4pm to 6pm.
Does not seem to be girls available, the 2 heavily tattooed girls there seem to be intent on promoting the on-site Tattoo Shop and live music , might drop in tonight and check out what sort of band they've got.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, paulyd2k said:

it`s pretty grim this side lately,lol

It is not all doom and gloom. There have been a number of additions(Blue Moon, True Blue etc) to off-set the few closures, plus a few re-opened bars(Sinners Lounge, Angle Bar etc). I think that while there has been no decline in absolute numbers the level of patronage appears to be lower.

Generally speaking the DS is less reliant on the high and low season fluctuations. However, this past few months I certainly have noticed that it is not unusual for me to be the sole customer in a bar for quite some time. Earlier this week, early evening I was in the Batcave for over 2hrs. During that time I was the only customer. A couple of guys literally popped in, literally,  however I think the guys may not have appreciated onrush of the three ladyboys. They made a quick exit without buying a drink.  Later I crossed the road to the Nice Girl Bar - again I was the only farang. It has become a Thai pool bar so one drink and I was on the road again.   

I think we need to accept -  some nights the action is great, however, the next night the same bar  the same time with the same BGs can be absolutely like a morgue!! 

• Like 3

On 28/04/2019 at 13:58, mrcarl said:

Shame I can't see any photos due to work in progress on the forum, it maybe someone I knew before ?

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 03:07, Wolf Cat said:

Empire bar on Kaho Noi, was open last night, I poked my head in, looks exactly the same as before, I didn't stay for a drink so not sure of the prices.

Went in last week. 220 baht for a JD and a ladydrink. 2 older women showing a lack of interest and aircon seemed not to be working. Really grubby now. Won't be returning.

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 05:57, kane666 said:

Butchers Arms looking very closed.

Has a "for rent" sign outside.

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 04:03, Wolf Cat said:

The old motorbike bar on Kao Noi Soi 9, known as Sinner has reopened, now known as "The Dark Side Cafe", small Leo 60 baht, Sang Som 50  (or 55 I forget), it looks the same as before minus the small dancing stage and front windows, same staff as before. 

Sinner Lounge is now Da Bar. Décor inside hasn't changed, even the same stickers on the walls. Have knocked out the front and put an old second hand bar across it for sitting at.. Bar not changed. Has outside area now, with a few tables.

I sat at the bar and a small, youngish girl came up to me and I bought her a drink. She would have done at a push. She immediately asked me if I wanted s/t, literally the first words out of her mouth. Told her, "Not now" and she immediately became disinterested. Got her phone out. Pointed this out to the cashier who had a word with her. Put her phone away but a couple of minutes later another customer arrived so she dashed out to talk to him, presumably to ask him if he wanted s/t.  Clearly not as she quickly sat down on her own outside and the phone came back out.

Also very hot when I went in and remarked that to the cashier, One of the fans above the bar was on and pointed at her. Didn't offer to switch the fan on that was pointed at me. Finished my drink and left.

Drinks not cheap. Service non existent. Grotty inside. Was told that it's owned by a Thai woman who was "at home".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 28/04/2019 at 06:58, mrcarl said:

Got this view from another member. Doubtful I'd bother now although that ass does sound good.

Got your email and yes same girl 100%. I’ve known her a while and here’s my pros and cons for her. Be careful, last time I paid bar for her she’d called me and asked me to pay because she was tired and she didn’t want money from me, so I did and she came my place and slept, next night at work she told me I had to pay her ! So I did and have never seen her since although she does message sometimes with the “I love you” shit.

Shame really as I quite liked going in the bar but since then I’ve been in once with a few mates and we all got totally blanked even though she wasn’t working that night ?

Pros

Got a big ass that looks and feels like you could crack coconuts in it. I’d love to have got in it !

Not shy. Plenty of naked video calls and selfies sent.

Bareback and can cum in her.

1000bt LT is what I paid her and she’s never complained.

Cons

Quite simply the biggest liar I think I’ve ever met here and I’ve met a few. Will promise the sun moon and stars and deliver nothing. She’s promised to let me fuck her ass numerous times but then changes her mind when she’s here, same with CIM.

Not the best looking girl by far but she had a good personality when she was in the mood.

She’s a big girl, 57kg last time she was here, I wouldn’t say fat but definitely chunky.

Gave short and shit blow jobs if any and not really the best of shags. She could never get on top because it hurt her WTF ?

KhaoNoi sports bar now closed for major renovations.

• Thanks 1

image.png

8 minutes ago, Jebb said:

KhaoNoi Sports Bar now closed for major renovations.

God knows it needed them. Went in with a mate to watch MotoGP at the back end of last season. Owner sat outside with wife, kids and various family members. Dump inside. Struggled to find channel for MotoGP. Ordered a plate of food which was near to inedible. Doubt that he had Setanta and Sky Sports for he big events.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like Step Up Bar on Khoa Talo is or has closed now ? Was told by a girl working there its last was last night and it's going to be a restaurant to replace the one that closed next door to it ?

There's been an influx of girls at Swiss Bar, some reasonable ladies there now, Lek Bar has 2-3 half decent girls working there who all say they don't go with customers ? ( or maybe they are choosy and wouldn't want to go with me ! ).

Bird Cage seems like its usual self, plenty of women there and some fun to be had if wanted but also seems to have quietened down from earlier in the year.

Pinkys or whatever it's called just down from the Bird Cage was very quiet and only had a Milf with big tits and a ladyboy working there last time I went in.

Full Moon 2 bar is a decent place to go for a quiet drink and it looks like a decent pool table but the locals have that sewn up most nights.

Booze Lounge has fallen off the rota now so nothing from there.

All in all it seems deadly quiet around here now, very very few customers about in the bars I saw last night. This is going to be a hard and long low season here and a few more bars will surely go under sooner rather than later.

EDIT....99.9% sure Step Up Bar is done and dusted.

Edited by Hallmark
UPDATE

On 12/05/2019 at 12:26, Jebb said:

KhaoNoi Sports Bar now closed for major renovations.

Opened up again now by the looks of it and looks quite smart.

CLOSED: Mango Pub, Pinkies Bar, Scot's Cottage Corner, Naam Khow Restaurant (became August), Smugglers Den, Mon Bar, My Friends.

• Thanks 1