IGNORED

VT6 - New Building Walking Street Side

socrates

I always have my laundry done by Honeys even i rent the condo from Cando Property

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I always have my laundry done by Honeys even i rent the condo from Cando Property

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hi do you pay for daily room cleaning with Cando?

I reckon is free of you book with Honey?

Edited by vincent law

Vincent Law

Hi do you pay for daily room cleaning with Cando?

I reckon is free of you book with Honey?

Cando cleaning is included every 3 days.

Its not daily with Honey - its twice a week for most bookings a week and over

I'm staying 3 and only get once a week.

Do you go tell them when you want your cleaning done.

Maybe they forgot your staying lenght, or only do the once a week if not told otherwise.

I get cleaning every 3 day at honey. Book the time and cleaning days either in laundry or her office.

Not been charged for that, always stay a few weeks.

No eternal rewards will forgive us now for wasting the dawn

T&C are clearly stated on Honey's homepage, the fine print  we all should read prior to signing a contract :Think1:

Same for me last December, 4 weeks, cleaning once a week. Had to pay for a second clean per week.

Its not daily with Honey - its twice a week for most bookings a week and over

If you book through Agoda... etc.. with Honey the cleaning is daily.

If you book direct with Honey... it is as you say.

cheers

With Honeys, number of cleaning a week depends on where you booked the room, not the same if you book on the internet or directly at their place in VT6.

the scene today from beach rd VT6 is the building to the left of pic

april 22 031 (Custom).JPG

Thats wha ti like to see, little to no movement.

it has looked like that for months.

problem is nobody knows when that will change

I was planning on booking this for july. 

Happy I checked out the forum as I would not enjoy beeing waken up every morning by construction noise.

Have to find something else then.

I've been at VT6 since March 16. No construction has been happening in the empty lot. No equipment either. Just an empty lot for now.

I've been at VT6 since March 16. No construction has been happening in the empty lot. No equipment either. Just an empty lot for now.

I was browsing Dansewatchers. It said they were expecting construction to begin in July and there would be no refunds for bookings already made.

So I did not book anything.

Edited by Sargo

I was browsing Dansewatchers. It said they were expecting construction to begin in July and there would be no refunds for bookings already made.

So I did not book anything.

Where did you find this information on their website ? Cannot find any page speaking about construction starting in July 2016.

Any link please ?

Where did you find this information on their website ? Cannot find any page speaking about construction starting in July 2016.

Any link please ?

When I was reading it the first time I was just skimmin trough it. Now that I went back and looked for it I actually read it and I see it says july 2015. So I actually have no idea when construction starts. Sorry for the misinformation.

http://www.dancewatchers.com/Rental_Policy_for_Dancewatchers.com.html

When I was reading it the first time I was just skimmin trough it. Now that I went back and looked for it I actually read it and I see it says july 2015. So I actually have no idea when construction starts. Sorry for the misinformation.

http://www.dancewatchers.com/Rental_Policy_for_Dancewatchers.com.html

Ok that's what i was expecting, you were referring to the old schedule... which has never been applied anyway.

No schedule anymore for building on the empty lot. The company has removed all machines and nobody has heard of any plans in the near future to start to build anything there.

First phase of construction was supposed to be done early 2017 and Second Phase to be done in 2019, but there has not been any activity on the lot now for... 7 months !

Edited by Puttuyu

Ok that's what i was expecting, you were referring to the old schedule... which has never been applied anyway.

No schedule anymore for building on the empty lot. The company has removed all machines and nobody has heard of any plans in the near future to start to build anything there.

First phase of construction was supposed to be done early 2017 and Second Phase to be done in 2019, but there has not been any activity on the lot now for... 7 months !

So maybe I should book for July after all...?

I think I will wait and see until I decide, easy to find a room anyways in low season.

• 4 weeks later...

I am sure there will be work done in July.

Most likely not July 2016. Probably not July 2017. Perhaps not July 2018. Possibly July 2019? 

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

• 3 weeks later...

been offered a great room on floor 12 on Walking Street side for xmas ... anybody got news , whispers etc on when they intend to start again.  the best rooms are already moving for xmas and been booked up so need to make the call I guess soon

So any info would be helpful?  

Presumably there's no advance sales activity for the condos?

That is or would be a clue?