IGNORED

VT6 - New Building Walking Street Side

socrates

A truck, pickup and bike arrived with more guys, maybe a dozen now. Two are going round putting down piles of food, presumably drugged.

A couple of dogs are already eating some though most are keeping out of sight.

Around twenty guys here now fanning out through the trees. At least one has a tranquiliser dart gun which he has fired at a dog. Another has a noose lassoo on a pole.

Second guy with tranquiliser dart gun. Two guys carrying first unconscious dog to cage. 

The pickup drove into area covered by trees and shrubs and emerged with three prone dogs in back and took them to cages.

Another pulled in with noose on pole.

More being loaded on pickup.

Edited by quietguy77

They seemed to have finished for the day. The guys lined up for a photo. Two photographers so maybe there will be something in the Pattaya News or Mail. Guys and vehicles leaving now. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, quietguy77 said:

A second dog being carried to cage.

Interesting, haven't seen guys with tranquilizer dart guns to knock out dogs before.  

How many dogs there?  Seems like back in 2015 or so when I stayed in VT6, I saw 15-20 dogs, way before they put in the banana plants ...think around the time they tore down the house that was on that land. 

May your heart always be joyful. May your song always be sung....and may you stay - Forever Young

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours Bobby Dylan

2 hours ago, quietguy77 said:

They seemed to have finished for the day. The guys lined up for a photo. Two photographers so maybe there will be something in the Pattaya News or Mail. Guys and vehicles leaving now. 

You don't have a camera or phone ?  

Waitress told me somebody got bit yesterday possibly a kid...True or not don't know but maybe why the action earlier today

2 hours ago, LovinBgood said:

Interesting, haven't seen guys with tranquilizer dart guns to knock out dogs before.  

How many dogs there? 

There were three guys carrying plastic or aluminium tubes with small rectangular plastic boxes attached, which I assume had gas cartridges to fire darts. I saw one aim at a dog. The other guys had what looked like long aluminium tubes, I don't know if they could be used to fire darts.

I estimate there were 25-30 dogs. I saw about 15-20 being removed, so there are still some left. I've seen three. Maybe the guys will be back for them.

1 hour ago, Edge said:

You don't have a camera or phone ?  

Yes I took some pics with my mobile phone. I don't have the tech knowledge to upload them directly to my pc. I emailed them to myself to post on here, but the emails haven't arrived on my pc yet, three hours later. When they do I'll post them.

Just now, Halfaboy said:

A Sad day for the VT6 occupants. Life will never be the same...

Unless the remaining dogs are removed they will probably produce more puppies and repopulate the plot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I stayed at VT6, someone had put up signs whining about the dogs causing noise at night and not to feed them etc.. They were noisy and often seemed to be fighting each other for dominance but I just got used to it. 

6 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

I just got used to it.

It hasn't bothered me too much, but I'm on a high floor. Must be more of a disturbance for those lower down.

A pickup has arrived and three cages containing dogs have been wheeled out to near the Beach Road gate. Thoughtfully the cages have sunscreens over them.

the barking may soon be replaced by construction noises. otherwise no point in removing the dogs.  the foundations for 2 buildings were done by Ital- Thai (if i remember right) back in 2016

Edited by striderman

I just spotted one lone and nervous looking dog scurrying off around the perimeter.

20 minutes ago, quietguy77 said:

three cages containing dogs have been wheeled out to near the Beach Road gate. Thoughtfully the cages have sunscreens over them.

I went down to see if I could get pics of the cages. But they don't contain dogs, just plastic pots and bits an pieces, the cages are attached to motorbikes.

The captured dogs seem to have been removed already.

12 minutes ago, Sloracer said:

I just spotted one lone and nervous looking dog scurrying off around the perimeter.

I've seen three but they are keeping quiet.

1 hour ago, Arnie85 said:

I heard they’ve called for reinforcements. 

19717EE6-D7DF-41FE-A127-8D279F1C5069.jpeg

Lol, thats one bad boy. If he can't handle; bring in the really bad onrocket_honey_badger_by_sches_ddlc4kk-fullview.thumb.jpg.cc9509e3c951b4195bc5fe87ab66cebb.jpg 

I was in VT6 a couple of weeks ago on the WS side, and could see the c20 dogs in the plot of land below.  They had the odd noisy fight for 30 seconds or so, but most of the time they seemed to just lay around.  I hope they are okay.

But, I would have personally paid big bucks to a team of proffesional snipers to kill the fecking bird that woke me up everyday at 5.30am.  I sleep with the balcony doors open, and although I was on the 20th floor the little fecker was LOUD.