Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

VT6 - New Building Walking Street Side

socrates

16 minutes ago, mattmoore1965x said:

I was in VT6 a couple of weeks ago on the WS side, and could see the c20 dogs in the plot of land below.  They had the odd noisy fight for 30 seconds or so, but most of the time they seemed to just lay around.  I hope they are okay.

But, I would have personally paid big bucks to a team of proffesional snipers to kill the fecking bird that woke me up everyday at 5.30am.  I sleep with the balcony doors open, and although I was on the 20th floor the little fecker was LOUD.

Ah some happy memories here for you ... 😀

The same ones did the same for me on the other side of the plot in the Page 10 hotel, but I must admit I do like the sound, it makes me think of Thailand.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png                                                                                      

10 minutes ago, Stokielad said:

I must admit I do like the sound, it makes me think of Thailand

Agreed. But open doors to one nearby, I could see it becoming a bit problematic :)

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Speaking of annoying things, the pigeons shitting like crazy all over my balcony each day was definitely the most annoying. One tried to make a home on top of the AC pipes and would diarrhea all over them while sleeping.  

48 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Speaking of annoying things, the pigeons shitting like crazy all over my balcony each day was definitely the most annoying. One tried to make a home on top of the AC pipes and would diarrhea all over them while sleeping.  

For sale : One cat, savage MF in the presence of pigeons. Comes with owner, free. 😄

• Like 2

It ain't what you do it's the way that you do it.

3 hours ago, Stokielad said:

Ah some happy memories here for you ... 😀

The same ones did the same for me on the other side of the plot in the Page 10 hotel, but I must admit I do like the sound, it makes me think of Thailand.

Thats the little fecker!!!

• 4 months later...

Just got back from another stay at VT6. 1500b a night. Great views 25th floor.

Noticed many booked out early 2024 already..

3 hours ago, Drew57 said:

Were and with whom did you book with?

4 hours ago, Drew57 said:

I have booked my first stay in VT6 for some of December. 1500B per night on the 26th floor haha.

Yeah many booked dates already.

Edited by Redr00ster
cant type properly

8 hours ago, Redr00ster said:

I have booked my first stay in VT6 for some of December. 1500B per night on the 26th floor haha.

Yeah many booked dates already.

Won't be your last stay , I did my 1st stay in 2013 .

It's a enjoyable stay close to everything. 

Enjoy your time there..